5.9

Within a few days, the Ansair family announced that they would sever ties with their eldest son Cyril.

This incident made everyone's jaw drop. At the beginning, everyone was still watching. Most people didn’t believe that the Ansair family would have the heart to cut off relations with their excellent eldest son, but after more than ten days, the Ansair family still did not recall Cyril, and everyone gradually believed the news.

After Cyril left the family, he took a job playing the piano in a bar, and lived with Kelly in a civilian area south of the city.

"Greet, let's go to see Cyril's good show."

Gu Yiling took 233 and Gretel out to the theater with high interest. He has a thousand and one ways to destroy the world's plot and make the male and female protagonists he hates BE, but he likes this method of slowly peeling off their false masks, just as interesting as a cat teasing a mouse.

Although Gu Yiling has endured all the hardships since he was a child, he has seen the darkness of the world, but he is an extreme idealist. He will not cater to others, and he will not wrong himself. In his eyes, he would rather not have an imperfect love, and He hated the pompous, hypocritical and bloody love that was like an eight o'clock idol drama like Cyril and Kelly.

The carriage entered the civilian area in the south of the city, and the crowded streets forced the carriage to slow down.

"Okay, okay, give me something to eat."

The homeless and beggars who were lying on the side of the street with their lifeless faces saw a luxurious carriage driving past, and they all gathered around the carriage, begging the people inside to show mercy.

This is not a troubled time or a year of famine, but the polarization brought about by commercial development has begun to emerge.

Just as the servant standing by the carriage was about to drive these people away, Gu Yiling stepped out of the carriage and stopped him, "Stop!"

He glanced around the sallow-faced poor people around the carriage, and handed it to a servant, saying, "Go to a shop, buy some food, and distribute it to them."

The servant flipped the weight of the purse in his hand and hesitated: "Master, do you take all of it to buy food?"

"Yes."

After the food was delivered to the poor, the carriage continued to move forward, and the poor people were excitedly thanking them, and some even knelt down and kowtowed.

Gretel said with some emotion: "Master, you never cared about their lives."

Gu Yiling was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "Just think I'm in a good mood today."

As a child, when he was so hungry that he fainted in the slum, he also thought that there was a kind person who could give him some food.

After walking for about half an hour, hearing a quarrel, 233, who was closing his eyes and dozing off, immediately opened his eyes, wagging his tail and said excitedly: [This is it! After my careful calculation, at this time today, the male protagonist's original nemesis will come to trouble him. 】

Gu Yiling tapped 233 on the head, and smiled helplessly: [Why didn't I realize that you like watching good shows so much? 】

233 rolled his eyes at him, [I didn't learn it from you. What kind of host has what kind of system. 】

Gu Yiling pulled 233's ear with a little force, hey, is this his host's fault?

Gu Yiling ordered the servant to park the carriage, then opened the curtains, and lovingly carried 233, who was not tall enough, to the small table, and the two of them began to watch the play together.

Gretel knew what was going on when he saw the gangsters who were arguing with Cyril and Kelly, and asked Gu Yiling with a frown: "Master, how did you know that Cyril and Kelly would be in trouble today?"

Gu Yiling was having fun watching the play, and casually replied, "I have people beside them."

Put someone in? Then why didn't you tell me? Why are you doing this? And why are you egging on Lady Diana to let him stop Cyril from being with Kelly? Do you like Cyril?

These questions were ultimately left unasked.

Gretel just stared at Gu Yiling with such joy, his fingernails digging into his flesh, his heart aches beyond measure.

If Gu Yiling knew that Gretel had misunderstood him because he liked Cyril, he would have sighed helplessly. The person he really likes dangles in front of him every day, but doesn't let him eat it, only makes him greedy.

"What are you going to do? You let her go! What are you going to do, come at me." Cyril knocked off the other and took Kelly's hand and shouted at them.

It has only been ten days, and although Cyril in the civilian area is still full of aristocracy, but probably because he is not used to the life here, he has lost a lot of weight, his clothes are empty, and his face is gray.

The gangster headed said with a wicked smile: "Yo, Cyril, do you still think you are the eldest young master? You have been abandoned by the Ansair family! I am going to take your woman now, what can you do? Like? Get it on me and take this woman away."

"Who dares?!"

Cyril quickly got into a fight with a few gangsters. The gangster at the head didn't actually like Kelly at all. They just had a grudge against Cyril and wanted to humiliate and teach him a lesson, so no one touched Kelly at all, they were beating hard. Cyrillic.

Kelly watched Cyril fall to the ground, looking around helplessly, surrounded by crowds watching, no one would come to help them. She was helpless crying, but not because of Cyril.

What the hell is going on here? Why was Cyril driven out of the Ansair family? Why would she go back to the civilian area? She doesn't want this kind of life! What's the point of being with Cyril who has lost his status? She is fed up with being bullied these days.

What's the difference in your life?

The gangsters left after beating Cyril. Cyril looked at Kelly who was crying and thought she was crying for himself, so he endured the pain in his face and forced a smile, reaching out to wipe her face. on the tears.

How he wanted to tell her not to worry about himself, after the three months he agreed with his mother, he would return to the Ansair family, and he would be able to get his parents to admit that he was with her aboveboard, and everything would be fine.

With a "pop", Kelly slammed Cyril's hand open and glared at him: "Don't touch me! I don't want this kind of life!"

Cyril's expression turned cold, "What do you mean?"

Kelly turned around and left, "If you're not that high Cyril, then everything will be meaningless."

Cyril stared at the back of Kelly's departure, suddenly reaching out and hitting the ground, blood flowed down his fist, staining the stone red.

Is it really like what her mother said, what she loves is only the glory and wealth that she has given her? What is the relationship between them?

233 said with a smile: [There is a huge crack in the relationship between the male and female protagonists, and the destruction degree of the world plot is 60. 】