10.1 Seduce the NPC Death of the Online Game

"Ow-"

In the dense deep forest, with the monster's loud roar, a young man in a black cloak was slapped on the tree trunk by the monster's huge claws.

The monster was as tall as three people, with two long horns like cows growing on its head, and its body wrapped in thick reddish-brown fur was now covered with knife wounds and burns. It was obviously provoked by this group of humans. Only one scarlet eye stared at the young man who fell under the tree whose life and death were unknown, his stout tail slammed hard on the ground, and his face was twisted and roared up to the sky.

"Mingmei, hurry up. The boss is angry!" Shao Chenfei grabbed Xia Mingmei's hand, he held a long sword in the other hand, wearing simple armor, obviously dressed as a swordsman in the Xixuan world.

"But, but... Rufeng is still there! His blood is about to run out. If we don't save him, he will die..." Xia Mingmei looked at the young man under the tree and said anxiously, but did not break free Shao Chenfei's hand went up to save him.

Different from Shao Chenfei's dress, Xia Mingmei wore a tight-fitting tube top and a short skirt that covered her hips. She was covered with a translucent green tulle, and the skirt was designed in the shape of a petal. The slightly curly light chestnut long hair is casually placed on the shoulders, and the bright eye shadow makes the almond eyes bigger and more energetic, full of innocence and cuteness.

"Are you stupid? Even a full-level magician like Qianqian Rufeng can't beat a boss, aren't we going to die?" Shao Chenfei saw that Xia Mingmei didn't listen, and pulled Xia Mingmei to the back. run.

Xia Mingmei hesitated for a moment, and ran away after Shao Chenfei. What Chen Fei said was right, the two of them were going to die. Rufeng was so powerful, even if they were killed by the boss once, it didn't matter.

Shao Chenfei and Xia Mingmei, who turned and fled, didn't notice. The young man who fell under the tree opened a pair of light blue eyes and stared ironically at the back of their departure.

Seeing him wake up, the monster's front claws slapped the ground twice, causing the ground to shake and the mountains to shake.

Dust splashed all over the place. It opened its bloody mouth, and a blazing fire rushed towards the young man sitting on the ground, as if the air was burned up wherever it passed.

The young man stood up staggeringly holding the trunk, wiped the blood from his mouth, and drew a sneer with disdain. Closing his hands in front of his chest, and then slowly opening them, a soft purple light flashed, and a silver sword with simple and simple patterns appeared on the young man's hand.

If there are other players at this moment, he will be surprised and can't believe his eyes. He is holding the number one weapon in the game "Dark Continent" - the Red Blood Dragon Sword, which no player has ever seen before. The true content of this weapon, I didn't expect it to be in the hands of this magician.

Gu Yiling put his toes a little and landed on the tree, avoiding the flames, then kicked his calf on the tree and swooped down. The pointed mage hat was blown by the wind, revealing a fluffy and bright blond hair. The blond youth is as handsome and dazzling as the sun god Apollo in the Olympus fairy tale, but his expression is extremely indifferent, and the smile on the corner of his mouth has no warmth.

The red blood dragon slaughtering sword reflected pale sunlight, directly inserted into the monster's eyes. The monster screamed in pain, but because its only eye was stabbed with a sword and bloodied, it couldn't see anything clearly, and could only ram around like a headless fly. It stretched out its claws and fluttered randomly, but hit the tree trunk with a "bang", and the leaves were scattered to the ground by it.

Gu Yiling stood on its huge forehead, clenched the hilt of the sword, stabbed it hard, and then clenched the other hand tightly, and when a red light appeared in the fist, he put his hand on the monster's forehead, The flames instantly drowned the monster's body, and only a screaming black figure could be seen struggling in the flames. The flame in the monster's mouth just now was nothing compared to this flame, but within a minute, the monster was burned alive in the flames.

Gu Yiling pulled out the sword that was still stuck on the monster, jumped off the monster that had turned into a mass of black charcoal, and shook the sparks on the white robe. The fierce flames couldn't hurt him at all.

He picked up the hat that had fallen beside him, and the black monster suddenly disappeared, turning into a group of tiny dots emitting a light blue dreamy light, just like the blue fireflies that only appear in fairy tales. The light dissipated, and a large pile of gold coins, books and weapons suddenly appeared out of thin air and fell on the lawn.

When such an unreasonable thing happened, Gu Yiling didn't even look at it, just put the hat back on.

A sweet mechanical female voice appeared in the air:

[World Announcement: Congratulations to the player Qianqian Rufeng for completing the first kill of the Fire Forest dungeon, defeating the BOSS Fire Lion, obtaining a blue weapon, five top-grade cheats, and 1 million gold coins. 】

Gu Yiling stretched out his hand and waved, and a small window like a computer web page appeared. He stuffed the gold coins, books, and weapons into the storage bag, and then called up the interface of the chat area. Unsurprisingly, he saw that the world channel had exploded, all of which were discussing the first kill of the Fire Forest dungeon.

The difficulty of the Fire Forest dungeon belongs to the middle and upper levels among many dungeons. It was only a few days after the launch, and Gu Yiling alone completed the first kill, and also received generous rewards, which can not help but make many players jealous. However, as the great god in the online game "Dark Continent", the first kills of the dungeons completed by the original owner are not a hundred or even dozens. Players are used to his sky-defying operations, so they just talked about it for a while and then changed the subject.

The plot of this world revolves around a holographic online game called "Dark Continent".

The game takes Xixuan as the background, and is divided into five occupations: swordsman, samurai, magician, refiner, and animal trainer, and magician is divided into gold, wood, water, fire, earth, light according to the different magic elements. , darkness, healing eight different types of magicians, the original owner Lin Xueqian is a full-level magician who can control the three elements of water, fire and healing.

Although the original owner is the number one magician in the game world, in the real world he is a completely ordinary otaku.

His family was rich, but his parents were busy with their careers, leaving him to the nanny to take care of him without giving him any care from the family, so that his parents divorced and remarried each other, and no one wanted to take him as a drag bottle. . His parents paid him a large sum of money every year to ensure that he was well-off, but they never came to visit him, as if there was no child like him. Because of this, he suffers from severe social anxiety, resists communicating with people, but is addicted to the online world.

When the holographic online game "Dark Continent" was released, he was completely attracted by this brand-new and wonderful world, and he couldn't extricate himself from it. However, due to his personality, even in the game world, he is always alone, except for occasional dungeons in teams.