8.4

A sharp female voice came from the door, accompanied by the ticking of high heels.

A young and beautiful woman in a red dress with suspenders, sunglasses, and a brand-name bag, with two assistants, a man and a woman, walked over from the door imposingly. It was the female assistant who spoke up just now.

Director Pi Xiaorou said without a smile: "It's just you Miss Su, you won't come if you don't come. Do you think you are the only pianist in this world, Miss Su?" He just wanted to use Su Mengjie's fame to expand the influence of the movie, so he agreed. Do you really think that this movie is indispensable for her?

The female assistant was probably used to being arrogant. Seeing that the director didn't give her face, she pointed at him and wanted to scold: "You..." You are just a small director in China, how dare you talk to her like that? She has never received such treatment in country A!

"Shut up!" Su Mengjie took off her sunglasses and scolded the female assistant, "We were wrong, how could you be so rude to the director." Then, she smiled and said to the director, "I'm sorry, yes I didn't educate my assistant well, you laughed."

Su Mengjie, who showed her whole face, was in high spirits and beautiful.

Even though most of the people in the crew knew Su Mengjie, a well-known pianist, when they saw the real person, they couldn't help but be surprised by the similarity in appearance between Su Mengjie and Gu Yiling. The faces of the two are seven-point similar, but the temperament is completely different.

Su Mengjie has a musician's aloofness and pretentiousness on her body. Although Bai Cha does not have the pomp and glamour of most entertainment stars, she is too autistic. Now, his soul has been replaced by Gu Yiling, and autism has changed. Became a touch of melancholy and indifference.

The director snorted angrily: "Since you asked us to wait for you, then you don't mind waiting for me, right? Finish filming the heroine's scene first, then yours. Just wait." When Su Mengjie spoke, she took the heroine The corner pulled over to film.

Su Mengjie still had a decent smirk on her face, but her eyes were dark.

Seeing that everyone was preparing to shoot, she walked to the side of Gu Yiling, who had changed clothes and pretended to be leaving. She leaned close to his ear and said with a weird smile: "Let's talk about He Yunqing." He distanced himself and looked at Gu Yiling with a look of astonishment on his face with satisfaction.

What did the original owner of the previous life do? He rejected Su Mengjie because he subconsciously hated this woman who abandoned He Yunqing. During the dispute, he accidentally pushed the heroine to the ground, and Su Mengjie sold a lot to He Yunqing. This incident even became one of the triggers for the breakup between the original owner and He Yunqing.

And in this life, Gu Yiling doesn't mind playing more with the heroine.

Walking into the airtight lounge, he stared at Su Mengjie, who was sitting leisurely on the sofa with Erlang's legs crossed, and asked, "What do you want to say?" disturbed. Putting yourself in a vulnerable position of confrontation from the beginning is the easiest way to let people down.

Su Mengjie casually caressed the newly made nails on her hands, what are you afraid of? Are you afraid that I will say the thing in your heart that you are most unwilling to admit? She smiled and said, "I didn't want to say anything, but I didn't expect that we were high school classmates. Your name at that time doesn't seem to be Baicha. What was it? Oh, I forgot."

Gu Yiling frowned, "If you just want to reminisce about the past, let me not accompany you. We don't know each other." He turned around and wanted to leave, but he fled away regardless of his back.

"Okay, then I'll tell you what you want to hear." Su Mengjie put down her well-maintained hand and smiled: "You should know that I was with Yun Qing in high school, and then I went abroad and we broke up. You have a face similar to mine."

She suddenly slowed down and stared at Gu Yiling, "You should understand what I mean."

Oh, Yun Qing? Still called so affectionate?

Gu Yiling lowered his head and clenched his fists. When he raised his head again, he smiled brightly, "Miss Su, I understand what you mean. But I don't understand, what does this have to do with you? You and He Yun Light, it doesn't matter now, right?"

Su Mengjie smiled indifferently and said, in her eyes, Gu Yiling, a third-rate little star, has no threatening desire at all, and she naturally has no desire to be competitive. She just wanted to come and see what the legendary little lover who was most favored by He Yunqing looked like. If he is interested, she will naturally not trouble him. And if he doesn't know interest and has worked hard in country A for so many years, she has some means to deal with him.

"It's not up to you to decide whether I have anything to do with him. To be honest, one of the purposes of my return to China this time is He Yunqing. So, do you know what to do?"

How to do it? The main lord is back, of course his stand-in is going to quietly leave, just like the original white tea.

Gu Yiling seemed to be trembling with anger at her words, he gritted his teeth and said gloomily: "Didn't you have been with An Chenyi long ago? Why did you come back to provoke He Yunqing? So cruelly abandoning He Yunqing, how can he have the face to come back and reunite with him now?!"

Gu Yiling was really shocked by how shameless this woman was. She just enjoys the aura of not working hard, she just enjoys the sense of superiority that both men like her, and she also advertises herself as aloof and innocent. If the plane of this world is really a novel, movie, game or something, Gu Yiling really wants to knock on the author's head now to see what the hell is in his head.

Hearing the host's inner cry, 233, who was hiding in the spiritual space, had a black line on his face, should he tell the host that in fact, the designer of these worlds is himself?

Perhaps the original owner had always shown people with a cowardly and gentle character. Su Mengjie was frightened by his sudden outburst of voice. She was stunned for a moment. After she reacted, she was furious. She stood up from the sofa with a slap and slapped Gu Also on the face.

Five bright red fingerprints immediately appeared on Gu Yiling's face. He seemed to be stunned. He looked at Su Mengjie in disbelief. After a long time, he reached out and touched his hot face. He had never suffered such grievances before. Tears rolled in his eyes, and he bit his lower lip to keep the tears from flowing. He was pitiful like a bullied rabbit.

Su Mengjie pointed her sharp finger at his nose and scolded, "Then what do you think you are?! You are just a disgusting homosexual."