8.10

He Yunqing returned home in despair, and Gu Yiling's weeping face repeatedly appeared in his mind.

He has never seen Gu Yiling cry, he has seen Gu Yiling silent, calm, gloomy, melancholy, restless, vulnerable, ignorant, happy, in all kinds of ways, but he has never seen him cry. When he cried, He Yunqing felt that his heart was broken. He didn't know what was wrong with him. He obviously wanted to go up and give him a hug, but he sat opposite Su Mengjie and listened to her hypocritical words.

Gu Yiling, Gu Yiling, why are you crying? Did you hear what I said to Su Mengjie? Are you sad, sad? But why are you sad? Do you... do you like me a little bit?

Opening the door, He Yunqing found that the lights in the house were off. He looked at the quiet and dark house, and suddenly there was a sense of fear for no reason in his heart. He didn't even take off his shoes, and rushed into the house like a madman, running in room by room, as if he was looking for something very important.

No……

No……

He Yunqing finally stood in the center of the living room, and finally glanced around, the light in his eyes gradually disappeared, and he fell to the floor as if he had lost his strength, holding his head in pain. The pain came so fast and real, like hundreds of trains crushing his fragile heart, crushing it to pieces.

He stared at the floor with wide eyes and whispered, "White tea, white tea, white tea... Where are you? Come out... Please... Come out... don't make fun of me..."

With every word he uttered, his breathing became more rapid. In the end, he wiped his face and found himself crying.

He cried, how long has it been since he cried? Even when Su Mengjie abandoned him cruelly, he didn't shed a single tear, but now, he just couldn't find Gu Yiling, so he cried. Because he deeply felt that he might have lost Gu Yiling, and he might never be able to find it again.

The phone rang suddenly, and He Yunqing immediately took it out to check. At this moment, a little bit of news about Gu Yiling could make him pay full attention.

He quickly read the text messages that popped up on the screen, and tightened the hand holding the phone little by little. He even heard the sound of finger bones rubbing, as if the phone would be crushed by him. Finally, he let go, the phone dropped on the floor, and the light went out silently.

He Yunqing reached out and covered his face again, tears streaming down his fingers.

There is only one sentence in the text:

"She's back, it's time for me to go."

"This is your ability to work?!" He Yun lightly threw the information in his hand onto the table, angry like a beast that was about to eat people, "It's been so long since the last set, and you haven't checked it out yet. It’s okay to come out, so what about this time? How many days have passed? You haven’t found out where the person is? With a name and identity information, how can you not find out where he is? Are they all trash?!”

The assistant stood by and didn't dare to let out the air. In the past few days, his boss was like eating gunpowder, turning from a big ice cube into a gunpowder keg, he replied tremblingly, "CEO, I'm sorry... But it's not that we didn't check it carefully, but... it's that we haven't been able to find Mr. Bai's information whether from high-speed rail, plane, or even passenger bus."

"Then if he stays in City S? Can't you think of this possibility?!"

The assistant lowered his head and said quickly: "If you are staying in City S, we have checked the occupancy information of all possible hotels and the rental information of the intermediary, but we have not found anyone who meets the requirements. President, I... let me tell you something. In my opinion, according to our search, we still can't find Mr. Bai, he may... Maybe he was deliberately protected by someone."

He Yunqing sat back irritably and said, "Impossible, he... he's just an ordinary person, continue to check, use all your contacts, and check it carefully for me! Don't let any clues go! Go out, there are Report any news to me as soon as possible."

The assistant responded quickly, "Yes, President!" Then he fled out of the president's room and breathed a sigh of relief.

He Yun lightly sank into the large sofa chair and closed his eyes in pain.

Gu Yiling, Gu Yiling, where are you?

He seemed to have evaporated from the world and could not find any information about him. The movie has been filmed and has entered the publicity period, but no one in the crew knows where he has gone, including Orange, who usually has the best relationship with him. He Yunqing tried hard to guess where he would go, but he found sadly that he had been with him for so many years, but he didn't know him at all.

Except for his name, He Yunqing knew nothing about him. His family, his friends, the places he likes to go, his hometown... These are things that even ordinary friends who have not known for a long time may know, but He Yunqing can't say a single one. It wasn't until the assistant went to check the information that he knew that he and Gu Yiling were born and raised in the same place, and were even high school classmates, but they didn't know each other until they met in S City.

The black laptop desktop suddenly lit up, and He Yunqing opened his eyes impatiently, thinking it was some desktop advertisement, but just as he was about to turn it off, the mute laptop suddenly made a sound.

"You should know that I have been with Yun Qing since high school. Later, when I went abroad, we broke up. And you, have a face similar to mine."

This voice, this voice belongs to Su Mengjie!

Only then did He Yunqing realize that the small frame on the desktop was not an advertisement, but a clear video. The two protagonists in the video were Gu Yiling and Su Mengjie. Gu Yiling looked at Su Mengjie angrily, while Su Mengjie looked like she was watching. Looks very arrogant. The video appears to have been taken behind a crack in the door, shaky and unstable.

He Yunqing saw that Su Mengjie slapped Gu Yiling on the face, her expression twisted and terrifying.

"Then what do you think you are?! You're just a disgusting gay."

"...Climbing onto He Yunqing's bed with a pirated face similar to mine, and picking up things I don't want, does it make you proud?...You are just a substitute for me, just a toy, Set up your attitude and learn how to talk to the Lord..."

Su Mengjie walked out of the lounge triumphantly like a victorious rooster, leaving Gu Yiling alone standing there with tears streaming down her face, shivering like autumn leaves.

He fell to the corner of the room, hugged his knees and cried silently, the choking sound was intermittent, as if it fell into He Yunqing's heart, making him unable to breathe in pain.

"He Yunqing... He Yunqing... I'm really happy, I love you..."