4.3*

The car pulled by two flying dragons landed at the entrance of an ancient castle that looked quite old. Gu Yiling was watched by two blood servants and sent all the way into the castle.

He was asked to wash his body and put on new clothes, and then he was escorted to the castle. In a room, hands and feet were handcuffed to the bed, and the scope of movement was limited to this room.

Gu Yiling lay on the big soft bed, chatting with 233 without heart.

【233.】

【What's wrong? 】

[It turns out that vampires don’t sleep in coffins. 】

233 was speechless, not knowing what to say to his host.

The blood race is opposite to the rest of the human beings. When it is almost dawn, it is the time when the blood race is ready to rest. Luo opened the door, lying on the bed and closed his eyes, Gu Yiling sat up all of a sudden, and calmly watched Luo walk in.

Luo stood at the head of the bed, took off his clothes, revealing his naked and sturdy body, looking condescendingly at being imprisoned on the bed, and now it is his forbidden blood hunt. He raised Gu Yiling's chin, looked at his face that didn't change at all, and whispered in his ear: "I really want to see what your face looks like when you're being put on it."

The hot air sprayed on Gu Yi Leng's cochlea, causing him to tremble sensitively. This little detail seemed to please Luo, he laughed in a low voice, and then stuck out his tongue in Gu Yiling's cochlea constantly spinning, his hand also stuck out of the clothes, and kept teasing along the smooth skin , In the end, the two red beans that landed on the chest kept spinning and kneading, and the two red beans quickly became hard like red plums. Gu Yiling bit his lower lip and tried not to groan, closed his eyes and raised his head, no would like to see.

How could Luo do what he wished, and his movements became more and more fierce. He tore up his clothes, buried his head and sniffed at Gu Yi Leng's shoulder, smelled the blood, and randomly raised his fangs, pierced his blood vessels, and started eating. Gu Yi Leng's body froze, the feeling of blood leaving his body frightened him, but there was another feeling.

A strange pleasure like sex came out of his body, which only made him tremble. He had to clench his fists to restrain himself and not be controlled by this vampire.

The vampire who was full and sucked raised his head, and saw Gu Yiling's flushed face and pretending to be calm, he couldn't help laughing, he pressed Gu Yiling on the bed, lifted one thigh, and the iron chain rubbed coldly. Voice.

He buried his head and took a bite on the thigh closest to the lifeblood. The soft flesh on the inside of his limbs was extremely sensitive. Gu Yi Leng screamed in pain. The vampire's flexible tongue kept spinning on the inside of his thigh, licking it and flowing out there.

The blood of the blood, the smell of blood is gradually strong, which is a good aphrodisiac for vampires. From Gu Yi Leng's point of view, as long as he lowered his head, he could see the vampire buried his head between his legs, and his legs were forced to open, as if he was inviting him, and the tip of his tongue touched the sensitive parts from time to time. It was a huge stimulus, and Gu Yi Leng was shamelessly hard.

Luo stretched out his hand to wrap Gu Yiling's lifeblood, turned him over, knelt on the bed, and prepared for expansion. After the back acupoint could enter two fingers, he couldn't wait to use this shameful posture to enter his body.

The huge foreign body rushed into his back hole. Luo never thought that the taste of sex was so wonderful. He entered and exited Gu Yiling's body at a very high frequency, and there was a sound of water at the intercourse.