13.10-11-12

His thoughts were recalled by the manic knocking on the door, Gu Yiling's mouth curled into an untraceable arc, and he walked to the door and slowly opened it.

The original owner lived in an old-style community. There was no security door outside the door. The door had just opened a small crack, and a brute force outside the door suddenly pulled the door to the bottom. The old door was suddenly hit and faded. There was an overwhelmed crunch on the gray-white wall.

Lu Yiye stood at the door with an ashen face, his phalanx clattered under his grip, showing his anger.

A brief surprise flashed across Gu Yiling's face, then fear filled his eyes, and the unbearable memories of the past emerged one by one in his mind, Gu Yiling's body instinctively shrank. But soon, he suppressed the fear in his heart, clenched his fists, and looked up at Lu Yiye without squinting.

Lu Yiye was stinged fiercely by his guarding eyes, the anger in his eyes gradually subsided, and he looked at Gu Yiling sadly, "Teacher..."

"What are you doing, we have nothing to do."

"Teacher, please don't be like this, okay?" Lu Yiye suddenly hugged Gu Yiling tightly, his body was obviously very tired because of the unbearable sadness, but he was still holding Gu Yiling who was struggling desperately and was unwilling to let go , "Teacher, I was wrong...I was wrong, sorry...I love..."

"you love Me?"

Gu Yiling asked coldly, the dark and deep eyes made Lu Yiye stay in place on the spot, as if he had been driven into the abyss.

Lu Yiye's facial expression trembled, he opened his mouth awkwardly, but when he saw Gu Yiling raising his eyebrows and sneering with tears in his eyes, he was speechless.

"What else do you want? You forced me to be your pet, you locked me up, I lost my job, and I killed a mother who lost her son and couldn't get justice. Is this how you love me? Lu Yiye, I beg you to let me go?! I don't want to see you again!"

At the end, Gu Yiling's tears spewed out, flowing down the corners of his mouth raised by the mockery, leaving a faint trail of tears. He showed excessive restraint from beginning to end, no heart-rending cry, only calm and indifferent questioning, but Lu Yiye felt even more distressed.

The tears seemed to turn into a sharp blade inserted into Lu Yiye's heart, so that he didn't know how to defend himself, but in fact, he really couldn't defend himself, because what he had done did cause irreparable damage to Gu Yiling. harm.

"teacher……"

"roll."

Gu Yiling looked at him resentfully, with resistance and sadness all over her body.

Lu Yiye took a step back with a trembling body, his eyes were red, he was like a trapped beast forced into a corner by Gu Yiling's words, stunned in place, at a loss, "Teacher..."

Gu Yiling's mood seemed to collapse a little: "Go away!"

In the corridor where the debris is piled up randomly, the dim sensor lights flickered on and off, and the silent air covered with dust seemed to be substantively pressing, making it hard to breathe.

After a long time, Lu Yiye, who was standing at the door, took a few steps back in despair.

"Teacher, then you take good care of yourself, remember to eat on time, I... I'll go first."

These simple words seemed to have exhausted all his strength in his life. The door was closed without hesitation in Lu Yiye's face. Lu Yiye squatted on the floor, his heart tumbling and sour. He covered his face and cried silently in the dark.