Extra Story Victor (1-2)

An asteroid belt not far from the main galaxy of the empire was recently bought by a company and used for tourism development. It suddenly became an Internet celebrity on the star network, attracting a large number of tourists from all stars.

After retiring, Victor and Gu Yiling lived a leisurely "old age" life. After seeing this new type of tourist resort on Star Online, they set a time to prepare for a visit.

Retro designed steam green leather train comes from dark blue mysterious night sky with  the dreamy starlight, Andromeda waved like a green ribbon in the Milky Way.

Rao is that Gu Yiling lives in the more developed interstellar light years, and he can't help but be impressed by the romantic feelings of people in this era.

Entered the interstellar train at the boarding point, and the long train passed through the night like a row of heavenly horses.

Because the two were both disguised and retired for many years, no one on the train recognized them.

The train is not as narrow as it appears on the surface, but folded due to the change of space, it is extra spacious. There is a star-gazing lobby in the central compartment of the train. Except for the ground, all of them are made of transparent glass, and you can see the charming colors of the galaxy.

But Gu Yiling and Victor didn't choose where to go, but went directly back to their room. Each room also has a small skylight, and the wonderful colors of the nebula just happened to pass through the skylight, like a precious oil painting.

Coexisting with the finely shredded starlight in the room was the rich sweetness of OMEGA, which no matter how many times Viktor couldn't stop. They tossed from the bathroom to the bed, and in the end, only Gu Yiling's sweet and subtle cry was left in the room.

The next day, the interstellar train stopped on the main star of the tourist development zone.

Because the opening time is still short and the price is not cheap, there are not many people on the main star.

Under the guidance of the staff, the two found a place to stay, put away their luggage, took the leased two-person small spaceship, and drove the small spaceship to the amusement area.

This new type of tourist resort is divided into accommodation area, dining area, recreation area and central service area. Each area has a main star surrounded by auxiliary stars with different functions.

The small spaceship is parked on the main star of the recreation area. There are obviously many more people here than in the central service area. There are also many people who are clearly dressed as people from other countries and alliances.

"Ice cream made with the latest ingredients, don't miss it when you pass by..." The small robot stood behind the cart full of snacks and sold it in the traditional way.

Gu Yiling glanced at the ice cream, pulled La Victor, and pouted his red lips, indicating that Victor wanted to eat that.

Victor frowned slightly and seemed to be hesitating, but he obediently walked to the end of the line.

There were a lot of people in line, Gu Yiling walked to a bench not far away and sat down, waiting for Victor with nothing to do. He was wearing shorts with shorts, showing two white legs, with toes hanging on the ground, dangling; wearing a bright fisherman's hat, the pure Omega smell on his body was sweet and sweet, with red lips and white teeth. Marriage marked Omega.

"You...Hello..." An alpha exuding a refreshing smell of sex hormones, encouraged by a friend, gathered up the courage to walk in front of Gu Yiling, but was caught in Gu Yiling's bright and moist Under the gaze of the cat's eyes, he couldn't say anything nervously.