3.11 (End)

The rain had stopped, the sun had come out from behind the dark clouds, and the blood that remained on the ground was almost washed away, except that the corpses proved what they had done before, as if nothing had happened.

Wulin stood upright on the cliff, not knowing what to do.

keep attacking? However, their leader Fang Shutian's father was Shi Chang'an's nemesis. Fang Shutian still murdered and framed Shi Chang'an. Now attacking, it seems a little out of place. More or less, Shi Chang'an has changed somewhat, and he doesn't want to kill him at this time. But if they leave, wouldn't their trip come in vain?

After a long silence, someone finally stood up and shouted: "I don't care, what's the matter with this TMD? I'll go first!"

"Don't go." Fang Shutian suddenly went mad, his spirit was about to collapse, and he pointed his sword at the person who wanted to leave, "Don't leave! That person is a devil, and everyone will kill him. We...we're going to kill him..."

The man looked at him disdainfully and showed a sarcastic smile: "Fang Shutian, we are following you because you are righteous, and Shi Chang'an Zai is a devil in everyone's eyes, now, what you do is even a devil. It's better, why should we all follow you to continue to attack the devil."

When he was done, he turned and walked away.

The first person left, and more people left. Everyone's thoughts were almost the same as what that person said. He was the one who represented the righteous side, but suddenly he found that he was being used by the evil side. What's the point? With the anger of being deceived, many people spit at Fang Shutian and scolded: "Hypocritical!"

After a while, almost everyone left.

Everyone in the Chang'an Sect looked stunned on the tower, and no one thought that the biggest battle between good and evil would end in such an ironic way. Fang Shutian planned meticulously everywhere, but probably still lost to people's hearts of compassion and kindness and the pursuit of justice.

In the end, only Lin Qiushui was left, Fang Shutian knelt on the ground and looked at her indifferently, "Qushui, do you believe in me? You said that you will always love me and never leave me."

Lin Qiushui smiled, with disgust in his eyes, and turned to leave.

When Lin Qiushui left, Fang Shutian looked up at the re-raised flag of Chang'an Sect, and roared at the sky: "Shi Chang'an, you devil, you wait, I can't stand against you!"

One of the archers in the school got angry when he heard this, he picked up his bow and shot an arrow at him.

The arrow hit Fang Shutian's shoulder, and Fang Shutian fainted, not knowing whether to live or die.

Three years later—

In a certain room of Chang'an Teaching, there are sports that are not suitable for children.

233 suddenly said: [The destruction of the world plot has reached 100. 】

Gu Yiling was addicted to lust, and was suddenly pulled back a little bit of consciousness, and asked 233: [What? 】

Shi Changan took a bite on his neck dissatisfied, and said, "Concentrate."

Shi Changan fell in love with this cold-looking man who didn't seem to eat fireworks. The lustful expression on the bed, the plum red on his fair skin, and the happy physiological saline overflowing from his desireless eyes, It's like the satisfaction of taking a unique treasure as one's own, and it's like the pleasure of blaspheming the gods, making Shi Changan unable to stop.