Memories of the past 1-2

Consciousness fell into confusion, Gu Yiling reluctantly opened his eyes from the chaos, and looked at the surrounding space that was twisted into a ball in astonishment.

This is definitely not his spiritual space. The space has been completely destroyed. The gray-white fog-like body seems to envelop the whole world, distorted beyond recognition. The virtual data seems to be transformed into a real wind whizzing by, cutting his face into pain. .

He wanted to shout loudly, his vocal cords vibrated violently, but there was no sound around him, and it was as quiet as if the air had stopped flowing.

Suddenly, all data flow in the space stopped.

Cobweb-like cracks spread silently from all directions, and the speed was visible to the naked eye. Afterwards, the periphery of the space shattered into countless pieces of different sizes like glass. Gu Yiling seemed to be able to hear the sound of shattering, but he knew that it was just his hallucinations.

After the glass was broken, it did not seem to fall, but turned its direction neatly and uniformly, as if consciously. At the moment of turning the direction, Gu Yiling clearly saw the broken picture of the waves on the countless fragments.

Shen Junling, Victor, Shi Changan, Luo, Gretel, Chu Hanzhi, Eric, He Yunqing...

Ji Chuxing, Si Shen, Chris, Chu Tianlan, Lu Yiye, Ning Chenzhi, Abraham, Tang Mojing...

Finally......

The shards aimed the sharpest corner at Gu Yiling, piercing the air like countless swords.

In the last second of losing consciousness, Gu Yiling's eyes widened, and countless fragments of rapid passing were reflected in his black pupils.

Interstellar Light Year 9012——

The city is divided into upper and lower floors. The underground city is a group of high-tech buildings rising from the ground, and the buildings built with new materials are spotless. The highest buildings in the city center seem to touch the clouds, and the arc-shaped maglev tracks pass through the buildings layer by layer from high above, exuding a pale blue light.

People here enjoy the warm sunshine, clean air, and all the benefits brought by convenient technology, standing at the top of the biological chain and overlooking all living beings.

And in the corners where the sun does not reach, below the city, is called dungeon.

There's still day and night here, but it's just the cheap faux fluorescent lights overhead that turn on and off. Occupying one-third of the city's space, but with two-thirds of the city's population concentrated, it is extremely crowded. There are almost no gaps between the low-rise houses. The garbage from the ground is piled up behind the residential buildings, and it has become a building. hill.

In a small alley in the eleventh district of the underground city, there was a commotion.

Three boys about sixteen or seventeen years old, wearing the simplest constant temperature clothes, beat the boy on the ground condescendingly. The young man was about twelve or thirteen years old, and his chestnut hair was covered with dust, and the original color could not be seen. He seemed powerless to fight back, shrinking his thin body into a ball, but in fact, he quietly protected important parts, and a sneer of disdain appeared on his face covered by the messy broken hair.

The leading boy put his last foot on his stomach and spat on him, Gu Yiling groaned in pain.

The other boy grabbed his hair, dragged him from the ground, looked at him, patted his cheek contemptuously, and said viciously, "Boy, pay attention to what you say! This time it's just for you A lesson, I won't let you go so easily next time!"