8.1 Seduce the Indifferent Gold Master

It was pitch black outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the hour hand ticked to nine-thirty.

The young man curled up on the leather sofa suddenly opened a pair of melancholy and hazy peach blossom eyes, staring at the sumptuous meal that was already cold on the dining table. The air conditioner in the living room seemed to be running a little low, Gu Yiling shivered from the cold, turned the air conditioner high, and then continued to hug his knees and curled up in the corner of the sofa, with a little loneliness in his eyes.

This is the story of a heroine who loves music and finally becomes the piano queen of the music industry.

The heroine's name is Su Mengjie. She has liked the piano since she was a child. She has always dreamed of going to Vienna to study music in country A, which is known as the Holy Land of Music. Work and earn money to realize your dreams.

And the villain He Yunqing was the heroine's boyfriend at the time. The heroine and the villain grew up together as childhood sweethearts and established a relationship in high school. He Yunqing is also a child from an ordinary family. He likes to listen to the heroine playing the piano since he was a child. He understands the heroine's dream, but he always feels guilty and guilty because he is unable to help her, so he has been working hard to earn money and take on the role of the heroine. living and tuition fees.

He Yunqing is handsome and has excellent grades. He graduated from a prestigious university. As soon as he entered the society, he received much higher wages than his peers. He was also gentle and polite, and he hardly ever blushes with anyone. I don't know how many girls are infatuated with him. It's a pity that he only has the heroine Su Mengjie in his heart.

Having such an excellent boyfriend who loves her deeply, Su Mengjie is not satisfied and does not know how to cherish it. She went to a famous private music academy in China. The tuition fee is more than 100,000 yuan a year. Her family can't afford it. It was He Yunqing who begged her parents to help her. Studying at the Conservatory of Music.

Learning music is a way of burning money. There are many rich second-generation people in the school who spend money like water, and even if they are not rich second-generation, most of the young and beautiful girls have rich second-generation boyfriends outside. Or the gold lord. In this atmosphere, Su Mengjie's thoughts began to undergo subtle changes. She looked down on He Yunqing, an ordinary office worker, more and more. After taking He Yunqing's money to study in Vienna, she turned to He Yun Qing proposed to break up and got together with his mentor, the male protagonist of this world, An Chenyi, the second son of the An family.

He Yunqing, who stayed in the country,
didn't know that Su Mengjie had concealed the fact that she already had a boyfriend and was with An Chenyi. He never missed Su Mengjie for a day, but he didn't expect Su Mengjie to break up with him. He was as cold as if he had fallen into an ice hole, his fingers holding the phone were white, and the other hand was holding a contract for an expatriate job. Vienna.

The advantage of a long-distance relationship is that as long as one party proposes to break up and the other party disagrees, the relationship is over.

It wasn't until a few months later that Su Mengjie shined in an internationally renowned piano competition and was revealed to be in love with An Chenyi. He Yunqing, who was lost because of her lovelorn, didn't realize that Su Mengjie was not at all because of the so-called "long-distance relationship". It's too hard and I can't hold on." I broke up with him, but had a better choice.

One is An Chenyi, the piano emperor in the music industry, and the other is He Yunqing, an ordinary citizen in a small city. Everyone knows how to choose. And Su Mengjie is no longer a little-known ordinary student, but a rising star in the music industry. Everyone will think that He Yunqing is not worthy of her, even He Yunqing himself thinks so.

He Yunqing, who was hit hard, quit his job and came to S City, a new commercial capital in China, to work hard alone. Although he was still as calm and gentle and polite as before, only he knew that there was a crazy beast living in his heart, biting at his reason and conscience. This beast was called unwillingness and resentment. It only took him five years to become one of the few rookies in the business world in S City, and no one knows how he did it.

The wealthy He Yunqing, like most men, has many lovers by his side. People thought it was the inferiority of men, but only He Yunqing knew that the people he stayed with were just Su Mengjie's stand-ins, he just sought comfort in these people, and the original owner Bai Cha was one of He Yunqing's lovers.

The original owner was originally a little-known star, and only became famous after following He Yunqing. Different from other lovers, he didn't care about He Yunqing's money from the beginning. He really liked He Yunqing, so when He Yunqing asked for support, he would agree without hesitation. , although he knew that He Yunqing was only interested in the face that looked very much like Su Mengjie.

He Yunqing didn't remember the original owner, but to the original owner, He Yunqing was the white moonlight on the head of his bed, the cinnabar mole on his heart, the obsession and belief that could not be obtained. He and He Yunqing were from the same high school. At that time, He Yunqing was a powerful man in a high school in a small city. I don't know how many people in the school were fascinated by his gentle smile, including those who were inferior and cowardly at that time. The original owner of white tea.

The acceptance of homosexuality in small cities is not high, and Baicha was once confused. What's more, there was Su Mengjie beside He Yunqing at that time, and Bai Cha didn't dare to express his feelings. Later, when he failed the college entrance examination, he went to work in S City, stumbled into the crew, and became a small group performer.

He never thought that he would still see He Yunqing, nor that He Yunqing, who used to be warm and clean, would become the sleek, sophisticated, ruthless and ruthless look he is now. But even so, Bai Cha found that he still liked him, whether it was the former He Yunqing or the current He Yunqing. He knew that He Yunqing didn't like him, and he didn't dare to tell He Yunqing that he liked him, that he was not worthy of He Yunqing, the relationship between his lover and the gold master, what kind of relationship did he talk about? He just wanted to get closer to He Yunqing, get a little closer, and feel the brilliance in him. When He Yunqing found the person he loved, he would leave quietly and warm the rest of his life with the remaining brilliance.

In the story of the hero and heroine and the villain, Bai Cha is not even a cannon fodder, he is just a sad passerby.

The female protagonist, who returned from her studies, broke up for a while because of the conflict with the male protagonist and the opposition of the male protagonist's family. He Yunqing, who was looking forward to it, felt that he had a chance, and immediately cut off all ties with all his lovers, and began to pursue Su Mengjie violently. At this time, the original owner completely became a stranger to He Yunqing.

He Yunqing gave all his lovers a large breakup fee, and Bai Cha, who had been with him the longest and was the most well-behaved and sensible, naturally had the most. Bai Cha held back tears expressionlessly, took the check and left He Yunqing's villa, disappearing into He Yunqing's life.
Perhaps Bai Cha, who lost his parents when he was a child, was too autistic, like a delicate doll without a soul, so He Yunqing never found the fiery heart that sincerely loved him under Bai Cha's calm appearance.