Part 5

After his car went, I waved goodbye. The scenario across the street where Sasuke's car was blocking a moment ago were two people, a couple maybe? The girl was crying and was saying something. The shocking thing was, the guy is Aki.

He wasn't looking at the girl at all, instead, he noticed me looking. The girl ran but Aki never bothered following her. Aki left and never acknowledged me or whatever. I shouldn't mind other people's businesses.

I went home to drop off the clothes Sasuke bought and found mom fast asleep. There were tear stains on her cheeks, she probably felt asleep while crying.

I wanted to make her happy, but with so much thing I know about her first love, I can't help her just yet. It's hard mentioning it, actually. Every time I try to ask her about it, she would give tears for an answer.

Maybe she'll tell me when she's ready.

I took my plain white shirt and leggings and went to the shop. It was a bit awkward with Aki, but he hasn't said a single word since I came... until

"What you saw, don't mind it."

"Uhm, yes, I was just a little bothered about the girl."

"She just confessed, I turned her down." Oh so that's it. Now that he mentioned it. Aki looks hot, er, appealing. He would be the kind of guy who'd be confessed to everyday by different girls.

"Well, now I understand. I mean, I wouldn't think of Aki as cruel for making a girl cry with that reason." I smiled encouragingly.

"So who's that guy you're with in the car?" He asked bluntly and I felt myself blushing. "It's not what you think! Erhm, he's my boss starting tomorrow. I happen to be his personal assistant."

"Good for you, then." He left. Wow, that was literally my first conversation with him. Guess he isn't shy, he's just the cool type.

Thankfully we ended early today. I can't manage to be late again tomorrow!

The next day.

"Mom, I'll be leaving!"

"My, my. How pretty you look with that dress, honey. But I never thought you liked sexy types of dresses. Just watch the way you sit and walk or you'll attract molesters. Go home early okay?"

"Err my boss is choosy with fashion. Got it, love you mom!"

I was forced to wear this. It's a fit dress with 3/4 sleeves and it shows a bit of my shoulders with a super above knee length skirt and matching some kind of gladiator heels! It looks professional, but sexy, the dress is, not me!

Now that I remembered, Sasuke and I haven't talked about whether we'll meet here in the restaurant or the company itself. I've never been on it. I might get lost @.@

"Waiting for someone?" a voice approached.

I turned around and found Sasuke in his formal suit, looking rich and fancy like always.

"Uhm, oh, yeah, I didn't know where we were supposed to meet so.."

Sasuke opened the front door of his car for me, he's not the usual arrogant type today. "Thanks."

"We're headed to the company. I have to introduce you so everyone would acknowledge you as mine." I think I heard it wrong, but I felt my heart beat louder for a second.

"W-what do you mean? Geez, I'm your personal assistant, not a toy." I snapped at him.

"Let's stress out the word 'your'. Everyone knows I am possessive, they know clearly not to interfere with what's mine."

Stop making it sound so malicious, Sakura! And stop giving meanings to it too, he's manipulative, he'll make you fall for him to feed his ego and let you go off miserable. He won't be the type I'll be falling for! Not ever!

"I like that dress. It makes you sexier than usual." He smirked. Why do I think that he's undressing me in his mind? T-this pervert!

We arrived at the building that I didn't even notice. The elevator stopped at 38th floor.

"This is where my office is located, Sakura. However you are under in my personal orders so if I'd like you to head to my house first, you would."

"Why would you want me in your house?"

"Who knows, babe?" He grinned. Wait what?

What have you gotten yourself to, Sakura? @.@