Part 65

It's as if it happened very quickly.

Well it did.

Today was the day of the pictorial, and I was giving out a hand to the people who was currently setting up the cameras and lightings to this empty room located at the 42nd floor of the building.

"Thank you, miss Sakura. You really don't have to." Said a woman named Mari who had her hair tied in a black ponytail and blushed embarrassedly as I handed out the tripod for the camera.
"No, I don't mind. Is there anything else I could help you with?" I smiled.

"No, thank you ma'am. But erm, you could help out Mr. Uchiha with his outfit. Uhm - if you can. We will be taking shots soon." She let out a cute smile, and mine faded like bubble popping out on a cactus pin.

I took a glance over Sasuke, who sat by a chair in one corner of the room, refusing to be fixed by someone and was left entirely. I overheard one of the artists earlier that they didn't have much to fix on his face anyway.

"Miss Sakura," a man spoke although with a little high pitch tone, a she-man, obviously. "You are Mr. Uchiha's secretary, right?" He asked.
"Oh, uhm, yes. How can I help you?"
"I'm Yuno by the way, I take care of the outfits, and this is Mr. Uchiha's silver tie to match for his suit, I hope you don't mind handing it out? He refuses to be given help."

I do bet he'll refuse my help as well. Yet in the end I still took the silver tie and timidly crossed the room to hand it out.

"Sa-" stopping myself with a cough, "Excuse me, Mr. Uchiha, here's your tie, I was asked to hand it over to you." I said quietly and composed. Sasuke had his eyes close, his head rested on his hand as he leaned his elbow on the armchair. If you'd ask me, it's as if he hadn't had any sleep.

Would it be.. okay to ask him how he was doing?

"Are you okay? You seem.. out of shape." I said, nevertheless.
Sasuke slowly opened his eyes and smirked. "I'm never out of shape."

I glanced away from his eyes and mumbled, "Good for you." while offering him the tie.

Sasuke took the tie out of my hand, with only a bit of skin getting in contact. I swallowed and maintained a straight face like he did, trying to be uninterested or not affected enough,

..like he was.

"Would you want me to help you with that?" I asked despite knowing the answer. It was formal that way, offering help. Sasuke only shook his head a little and began tying.

"Goodmorning Mr. Gumiko." A familiar voice reflected on my ears, causing my head to spin at the direction of the sound.

Eyes widened, lips parted, oh goodness gracious it was Sai.

"Oh, finally, did you get the lens?" The middle aged man, who I presume to be the director of the photoshoot, tapped his shoulder and smiled. Sai nodded as a response, "very well, let's get started."

After the director left Sai, he looked at me and winked. I smiled and paced to his direction.
"Why haven't you mentioned this to me?" I asked confusingly, considering he knew where I work and who I work for.
"Surprise?"
"Ha ha. No wonder you were gone before me." I chuckled.

"Get moving people, get the lights ready Team Mari, camera on set, Sai back to your place, and Mr. Uchiha and Ms. Yamanaka front please," The director said with a clear and loud voice. The staff had scrambled and returned back to their stations, following the instructions.

Ino had stepped in front first, her blonde curly hair rested on her bare shoulders. She wore a silver skin tight knee length dress with a halter back design, matching the silver suit of Sasuke who had came in front with great posture.