Part 27

A/N: Though it takes me a while to update, my fellow readers and friends, such as YOU, had never forgotten to read another chapter of my Sweet Revenge!

Really, really thanks to you guys for the support for my story so please keep reading! (and hit the vote and comment your thoughts while you're at it lol)

Be ready for new characters (which probably who you guessed right) that will appear soon as well as hot steamy scenes! (which I really hope that it won't bother any of you?)

Enjoy and keep reading! ♥

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

"Hi, I'm Hozuki Mangetsu." The man before us offered his hand and I shook it. He looks friendly. Perhaps too friendly.
"And you are?"
"Err Sakura. Haruno, Sakura. Nice to meet you."

"What are you doing here, Hozuki?" Sasuke snapped.
"Visiting you, of course!" Hozuki smiled.
"Fuck off."
"Fine, I'm here to talk you about something."
"Spill it."
"There's a new bar opening at the-" Sasuke made an audible sigh. "You ruined a moment just for this?"

I blushed. I suddenly felt I should be cleaning something now and act as if I'm not part of this.

I directed myself to Sasuke's desk and started organizing his stuff and tried to block what I hear.

"Oh come on Sasuke. You hook up so many girls that they tend to come to me too."
Hook up many girls, huh? Glad to hear that after a kiss.
"Why don't you hook up someone by yourself?"
"I tried, remember? And then I found her in your bed the next morning."

I can't handle hearing how Sasuke got so many girls and how many of them had gotten into his bed and then remembering I had laid once on it like all the girls he had s - s - sex with.

"Excuse me, I'm going now. It was nice meeting you Mr. Hozuki and," I didn't want to see his eyes and fall for its pits again. "Bye sir." I shutted the door and left off to the elevator.

As the elevator had stopped at floor 16, it was kind of unexpected to meet the woman who called out for Aki once.
"Oh, it's you!" She said.
"Hi!" I responded.
We were quiet over the elevator until we left it until..

"Wait, young lady."
I turned to face her and showed my smile.
"Yes, ma'am?"
"If... if you don't mind, can I ask a favor of you?"
I hesitated, but it's a wrong move to turn down.
"What is it, ma'am?"
"You are Saso- I mean, Aki's girlfriend, right?" I nodded in response because Aki would probably ask me to tell her so.
"Can- can you convince him to talk to me?"
"Oh." It was all I can say, I remembered how Aki got mad when I tried to talk about her.
"I'll try, Ms.."
"Ms. Akasuna Hara. And you are?" She smiled.

She seemed a good person. Why would Aki shut her down?

"I'm Haruno Sakura." I responded. "Well, I'll talk him out of it Ms. Hara. He seemed to be very stubborn and arrogant but he's a really nice guy."
Ms. Hara gave me a warm and sincere smile as she took my hand.
"Thank you very much, Sakura. I whole heartedly trust you with Aki." I blushed. She really thought I was Aki's girlfriend. Did I make it that convincing?

After Ms. Hara left, I took my phone and made a message for Aki.

'Can I see you today?' 5:45pm
'Miss me?' 5:49pm
'You wish! Let's meet at the ramen shop! :)' 5:52pm
'Got it. See you.' 5:53pm

I got into the ramen shop by 7:14 and found Aki standing in front of it.

It didn't take him a minute to notice me as he looked at me. His hair burned red, his jawline was on point, his eyes glowed power and his body was as dreamy as it could be. It was no wonder why many girls had confessed to him.

"Aki, there's something I-"
"Can you come over our house? I was doing something."
"But- but this is just going to be fa-" Too late, Aki held my hand and dragged me as he walked by.
"Gee, you really are stubborn." I snapped. Aki turned to me and grinned. He was cute. I looked somewhere else, afraid he might took notice on the way I blush.

We stopped in front of the big house and maroon gates so I wondered what Aki stopped for.

I turned to look at Aki and saw him pressing a button to a what seem to be a speaker.
"Aki." He spoke.

The sudden opening of gates had startled me,
"What are we doing here?" I whispered.
"This is my house, silly."
"Wait what?"
Aki laughed gently, "Sakura you're too cute. Let's go."

His house was as big as Sasuke's, but it was entirely different. Their furnitures weren't all black, it was randomized but it was according and suitable.

"I- I didn't know you were this rich." I mumbled.
"Well, err, we have a few other branches besides the place you've worked on."
"Oh, I see. But why do you have to work as a waiter then? And why Mr. Namito as well? He should be resting."
"I had nothing to do anyway. Dad said it was his passion, so I let him."
"Shouldn't you be opening the shop now?" I asked curiously.
"Yeah, your replacement does it. But we'll open a little late since dad had ran out of ingredients at the shop." Aki responded.

"Let's head to my room." Aki dragged me again upstairs and I could almost hear my heartbeats got fast. His room? The most dangerous place of all times with a guy?
"Wait why" I said, hiding away how nervous felt. He opened the white door giving a good sight of his neat and beautiful room.

Aki had broke his grab on my hand and went to a sort of office table with a laptop on.

"I'm doing my reports for the ramen shop. You don't mind if I.."
"Oh, no I don't mind! I'm sorry for intruding."

Well at least he had nothing dirty in mind like that guy! He'd kiss me and pin me down on his bed while his hands crawl down to me. Ugh! That pervert!

That pervert who hooked up with so many girls and I barely believe he treated me different.

I involuntarily admitted I felt sad about it.