Part 16

He took my first kiss.

He took my very first kiss.

I grabbed the pillow beside me and hit him with it! This - this - this guy took it! I don't care if the pillow doesn't hurt, I'm still going to hit him!

He was chuckling.

The nerve! I hitted him more, I lost count and I'm still going to hit him!

"You. Took. My. First. Kiss." Word by word followed up with pillow fight in between.

Sasuke caught my pillow this time, and he was grinning.
"Easy, tiger. I might take your second one, right here right now." He said playfully. Ugh!
"You - you - molester!" I said to him and he was now looking more amused.
"Excuse me? You've just been kissed by a Sex God and you're callin him a molester?" He took a pillow and apparently hitted me with it too.

We had a pillow fight. A very serious pillow fight.

"Okay, stop." He was dead serious now. I knew well to obey quickly. (Although my anger with him won't!)

"Your strap fell off your shoulders if you haven't noticed, babe. I'm having a hard time controlling myself knowing you're in my bed."

I turned to look at my shoulders and he was right. I pulled it back to where it supposedly was and quickly left his bed.
"Pervert!" I shouted before I ran off to the bathroom where I left my sweater.

As the afternoon came, and Sasuke and I were left no more things to do, since earlier we played board games, we watched television, we played his PS4, well yeah, we've got nothing more to do.

Well at least it was a good kind of punishment. Killing time.

But I kept my distance. Who knows, I might get pinned down again and be kissed unwillingly.

"Let's go out." He said, finally.
"Where?"
"You'll see." He left through the door and I followed. He went to the back door and it was as beautiful as the front garden. Only this one, it had a mini house.

Oh wait. It's a dog house!

Sasuke whistled. Suddenly, a dog came out and came running towards us. It was big and beautiful, a golden retriever, I guess. Sasuke held it close, he petted it and it was being lovable to him.

Sasuke smiled.

A smile so innocent and pure, so carefeee. It was the first time I've seen it.

"What?" Sasuke caught me staring. He gave me a half smile and I know he's so full of himself again. "Check out the rest of the babes." Sasuke said. I didn't get it until he pointed the dog house again. There were three puppies coming out. I stared in awe. They were so beautiful and cute and adorable and squishy!

Sasuke took the three of them in his arms and gave it to me. I was like, the happiest dog lover ever at the moment. I giggled as the three of them nibble and play around with me.
"What are their names?" I asked Sasuke who seem to have been staring.. at the puppies, I guess, I mean, of course he was staring at the puppies.

"Well I haven't officially named them yet. So I call them babes." Sasuke smirked.
So that's eventually the reason why he calls me babe. I rolled my eyes at him.

Though it was a weekend, the ramen shop is still open. In fact, it's a lot more customers in the weekend compared to the weekdays.

"Sasuke, err, I need to go now. Well, you know.." I said really really carefully.
"Yeah sure. No problem, tiger." Sasuke said cooly. Does this mean he's okay with it? Wow. That's great then.

We said our not so friendly farewell before I took off of his car.
"Bye" He said, and he didn't wait until I get into the ramen shop nor he came with me inside. Perhaps he was really cool about it now.

I came early as expected, so I started to sweep the floor in front when I found the broom. I was almost done when Aki came. He was wearing a fit tshirt and jeans and wearing a cap. I don't know but it sort of gave highlights to his jawline. He - he looks hot. Maybe even hotter than Sasuke? Or not really? Wait. Whatever. I blushed.

"Good day Aki. I came early so I went to help you with the opening." I smiled.
"Well, you won't have to do it anymore, you know."

Aki left and unlocked the door and went quickly inside. What does he mean with that?

I went to the storage to change, after that, the store was completely opened and Mr. Namito was already halfway done with his specialty.

"Hi Mr. Namito, how was your day?" I asked as I wipe the trays one by one.
"I'm fine Sakura, and yo- wait. What are you doing here?"
Mr. Namito's question startled me. What does he mean about that? I work here, do I not?

"W-working?" I said. I've got a bad feeling about this.
"Haven't Mr. Uchiha told you?"
"Tell me what?" I knew it.
"Sakura, he already found replacements for you. Just today. I guess he forgot to mention that to you?"
"Oh. Yes, perhaps he did forgot."

That guy! No wonder he was okay with it!

"Run along now, take a good rest. Come and visit us though!" Mr. Namito said as I walked out the ramen shop. Two tall and beautiful woman came and was wearing a plain white shirt and leggings and still looked breath-taking.

So those were the replacements.

That guy! Ugh!