Extra 1.5

A/N: This is just the continuation of Sasuke's Perspective! Part 20-22! Sorry I had to repeat the same lines, just thought that you'll find it interesting to know Sasuke's perspective in the same situation. Lol ♡

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

She left the office and I was left alone. I examined the cup of coffee she made and took a sip of it. It was cold, but it had the same taste of the coffee she first made.

Sakura came back after a few minutes and I placed down the cup.

The phone rang and even thought it was mine, until she answered hers..

"Aki?"
"Oh, you're picking me up?"
"Aw thanks Aki!"
"Okay! See you in front of the Uchiha Corporation! You know where it is! Byebye!"

So it's true that she's dating him?

"Sasuke..." she called out. "Is it okay if I..."
"Leave?" I suggested.
"Well, not now, I mean you may need me here." Sakura said in a small voice.
"I don't. Feel free to go. I have things to attend to."

I left the office quickly. Afraid I might punch something nearby.

"Wow, fetching me?" Karin grinned.
"Come on."
"Now, now, wait up!"

As the elevator opened, Sakura was standing awkwardly inside. "Hi, Sakura. Any plans for tonight as well?" Karin asked.

Great.

Sakura shook her head in response.
But as soon as the elevator reached the ground floor, she paced outside quickly, giving me an unsightingly scene. That man had wrapped his hands on her and apparently whispering.

"See, I told you Sasuke. They were dating." Karin grinned. I stayed quiet and headed to my car.

"I thought you have no plans for tonight, Sakura?" Karin said as we both passed them.
"She does. She's coming over my house." The guy responded. Suddenly I fought the urge to punch the hell out of him.

"Well, have fun. We'll be leaving first."

As soon as we were both in the car, I drove fast, away from the bad vibes I'm getting.

"Slow down, Sasuke. I know you're jealous but you don't have to kill the both of us!"

I quickly stopped the car.

"Me, jealous?" I chuckled. "You know me, I don't get attached." I added.
"With the way you're acting now, I'm starting to doubt it." Karin smirked.
"Would you mind getting out of the car?"
"What the hell?"
"Now."

Karin stepped out of the car, obviously angry about the sudden change of plan.

"What about the info?" Karin crossed her arms.
"Forget it. I don't care either way." I drove fast and left her.

The night came fast and I sort of regretted letting go of the information Karin had known. I was left guessing all night, thinking of what might they have been doing now in that guy's house.

The next morning came, and I woke up fucking late. I overslept, I took a quick shower and as I left the bathroom,

Sakura was already standing inside.

"Sakura?"
"Oh my! I - I - I'm so sorry! I'll go..."
"No."
"Turn around." I said as I wrapped my mid part with a towel.
"Stop playing around!"
"Fine, I'll turn you around myself."
"Fine! Just don't come close! Geez." She turned around and she had her eyes shut but, peaking. Her cheeks burned fire again. I just love how she gets way too affected with situations like this.

"I'm here to bring these documents for you. Rikka asked me to do it for her. It's from Mr. Uchiha, and it's urgent."

"Does it involve barging over my bedroom door and peep?"
"This is all your fault, anyway."
"Excuse me?"
"I said this is all your fault anyway! If you haven't given me this - this - this key of yours, I wouldn't have to see you like that!"

This is just one thing I get interested with her. Probably too brave to throw an argument to his half naked boss.

"Whoa, whoa. I'm the victim here, just reminding you that you were the one who peeped."
"Like I said, if you haven't given me the access to your nude show location, I wouldn't have seen anything!"
"If you could've just knocked and waited for me, you wouldn't see anything."

I teased and I didn't know her cheeks could go even redder.

"You weren't answering!"
"Basically the point of waiting, Ms. Sakura."
"If you just showed up at the office, this won't happen!"
"I had things I needed to attend to last night and I seem to have overslept."
"Like what? Providing needs for Karin?" She rolled her eyes.

Well, that was news. Can't help but grin. This tiger was definitely jealous.

"That's what you're thinking?" I asked as I paced towards her, admiring how she'd react if I took a little step closer.

"That's what I know. You had fun, anyways. No need to regret it." She mumbled.
"Look who's talking. Weren't you the one who came over that guy's house?" I stared at her innocent emerald eyes, curiously walking through the dangerous path I bring.

"That - That wasn't true.. but you, with Karin, I - it was true." Her lips moved, I had kissed it once, it was soft and sweet, lips that had never been touched by anyone else before. I couldn't help it.

"It wasn't." was the last thing I said before I invaded her lips. She tried to push me, but I was too helpless for her lips. She even tried to open the door behind her but I shutted it at once. I pulled her head towards me, making me kiss her harder, thinking she might get away if I didn't hold her tight. I was so caught up in the moment before I noticed that Sakura had stopped pushing me away. Her hands only held my chest, and her eyes were closed as if liking the kisses I'm giving her.

She was wearing the red dress I bought her, I chose it because it brings the good shape of her body. She was sexy, but she probably didn't know that, and her innocence makes me want to touch her more.

I took grab of her behind and slipped to the back of her legs and lifted her to me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and it was something that I like as she takes control of whether she'll kiss me back or not.

I want her in my bed. I lied her gently to the sheets and broke our kiss. We both gasp for air, but I wanted to kiss her again and I did. I traveled my hands to his legs, wanting to touch her more. As my hand carressed her legs, she moaned as we kissed and I had to break away.

"I'm sorry I couldn't control myself." I said. Wait. Why am I apologizing for this?

"Y-you pervert!" She said, it caught me off guard.
"Oh really? Weren't you kissing me back, tiger?" I grinned as I piched her cute nose.

But seriously, it was some good self control to let that steamy situation go.