Part 24

A/N: Hello! How are you guys? How did you like Sasuke's version? Did you like it? Yay or Nay? ● ︿●)

Enjoy the next chapters and watch out for the new characters! Thank you for the support my dear readers and friends! I love you guys for that! (Wouldn't hurt to comment your thoughts and vote for the chapters you like, too! I don't bite. ⊙▽⊙)

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

"What are you looking at?" Sasuke said as I stared at him for a moment. I felt bad for thinking and assuming he had been sleeping and doing things with Karin.
"Nothing.. I just - well, - let's go back to the office." I said nervously.
"Why don't we continue what we left?" He smirked as his eyes darted from mine to my lips.
"Stop that."
"Stop what?" He arched his eyebrow, obviously showing he was waiting for an answer.
"Stop whatever you're doing that makes me all tingly!"

Sasuke's smile widened and I didn't know why.

"Am I turning you on that much?" He chuckled.
"Whatever, Sasuke!" I walked out.

It had been a few hours since we arrived at the office. Sasuke was back to his usual self and I was back to doing pretty much nothing. Sometimes I thought my salary would be too big for this kind of job, but then I remember how Sasuke is to me so I told myself I'm not paid enough for this job instead.

"Sakura." Sasuke called out while his eyes never left the papers he held by his hand.
"Yes?"
"Why don't you assist Rikka for a moment? I gave her a lot of deadlines, you know."

I went directly to Rikka and found her not-so-composed self scribbling on notes, sorting out files and doing stuffs I have no idea about.
"Rikka, is there anything I can help?"
"Oh, Sakura, well you don't need to, Mr. Sasuke might need you to-"
"Nah, he sent me here. He said he gave you a lot of deadlines." I smiled apologetically.
"Yes, he did, haha." Rikka said as a matter-of-factly.

Rikka taught me some basic things, sorting out folders, pointing out the correct formats of reports that Sasuke requires, answering phone calls and a hell lot more of paperworks. She even taught me how to fix Sasuke's schedule.

"Of course before you make a clear and flawless schedule for him, you have to ask his plans for the week, cross out vacant dates and its specific range of time. You have to check his schedule first before you approve of requested meetings with him and of course you have to know whether Mr. Sasuke would agree with that specific meeting."

I was astonished to get to know her job more and how hard it was. That jerk Sasuke was giving her an almost impossible deadline for paperworks and giving her the pleasure to do even this hard scheduling for him. Rikka nodded as I asked.

"Board meetings are a must. But for our boss, he barely comes. Well, not until the last one a few weeks ago when you forced him to." She chuckled and I blushed, the thought was embarrassing.
"I feel so jealous." Rikkasaid unexpectedly. "You get to talk so carefree to him, not afraid to speak out your thoughts and you treat him just like he's some kind of a friend." She added as she giggled.

Perhaps she likes Sasuke?

"Do you... like him?"
Rikka stared for a moment and almost bursted out of laughter.
"Goodness, no. I have a boyfriend. I just got jealous you get to be closer with him who only had been here for just a few weeks. I wanted to be close to him for a boss-secretary relationship."

We both giggled.

Time flew fast and for the first time ever in a few weeks, I had a very hard yet productive day at the office.

"I need to go, Sakura. My boyfriend's waiting for me outside. Take care later! Bye!" Rikka hurried off as she smiled brightly. She was obviously excited about their date. Gee, sure feels good to have a caring and loving boyfriend too. Like Aki? A voice deep down my head suggested.

I blushed intensely with the involuntary thought.

"What are you blushing about, tiger?" Sasuke appeared before me and I almost jumped out of my seat.
"None of your business!" I snapped and he smirked.

"I'll take you home."
"What?" I thought I heard it wrong.
"I'll take you home, babe." Sasuke grinned.
"What? You don't need to!"
"You were fine with Aki taking you home." Sasuke's face were almost dead serious. Why does he have to include Aki with everything between us?
"That's because he's a friend and my mom knows him."
"Am I not? So does that mean he had been in your house?"
"No, you're not. You're my boss. And no - "
"You address me only by my name only."
"That's - "
"Shut it, it was not a request anyway." Sasuke snapped as he took my hand and grabbed me to the elevator.

I blushed endlessly.