Part 55 / Extra 3.0

A/N: Not optional and Sasuke's Perspective! I'm also very sorry if I wasn't able to update a lot these past few dayssss huhu! And this chapter has a pinch of lemon btw so yeahhhh... ╯△╰

● ● ● ●

A cold shower is definitely what I needed versus the humid wind and sticky skin feeling.

As I felt the pouring warm shots of water on my figure, the look on Sakura's face before she left with no words spoken was bothersome as it crossed my mind.

Where was she off to?

"Oh, Sakura, uhm hi."
I turned around as Karin spoke her name. The look on her face was.. blank.

"She gave me the keys," Karin said confusingly as she held it out when my candy-colored hair secretary left.
"Err thanks,"
"Can I come in now?" Karin resisted, asking for the 7th time or whatever.
"I told you Karin, no."
"Party pooper," she mumbled.

I rotated the shower knob and turned it off. The water on my hair dripped and droplets from the shower fell.

Why am I so worried?

As I slid on my black shirt and dressed, I pocketed the keys and went out for a little walk. Or maybe out looking for her.

Naruto sat on the mini bar holding a bottle of alcohol while the rest of the guys joined him.

Including the red hair guy.

Well at least I'm relieved Sakura isn't with him. I took a bottle on the bucket and took a gulp.

"So, where you've been," Naruto asked as he drank the last drop of his beer.
"You sound like my mom," I took another sip as I took the available seat near.
"Nah, Sakura just seems to be looking for you before she left a while ago,"

I let the words drown on my mind as I finished taking down the first bottle.

Maybe I need to look for her afterall.

"Where's your secretary?"
"Why are you suddenly interested?"
"Sakura might be with her. Chill."
"I doubt that. Hinata just went to take a shower and change. She just left a few minutes ago but Sakura left earlier,"

So she didn't came back to them.

I decided to take a walk over the shore. Hoping I'd find her and get this over with.

Sakura wasn't exactly hard to find. She had illuminating sweet candy colored hair of pink and white skin giving good light on a perfectly dim night.

"Sakura," I spoke as she took one step towards the water on the shore, looking distracted and weary.
"Sa-sasuke," She snapped. "What are you doing here?"
"Looking for you,"
"What for?"
"You need rest, let's head to the room,"

Sakura studied me with her weary eyes before she opened her mouth and said, "You go ahead, I'll be here-"
"Don't make me carry you."
She stopped dead on her tracks and gave me an unhappy look. She knows too well I'm saying the actual dare.

"Still smells likes saltwater in here," I teased as I sat on the edge of the bed soon as we got inside.
"I'll go ahead and.. take the shower," Sakura said forcefully as she hidingly sniffed herself while I, on the other hand, hide how I found this funny.

I lied on the soft white sheets of the bed as the sound of music from the mini bar were thinner, the soft waves of the sea grew louder, and the sound of shower inside Sakura's bathroom was taking into focus.

It had been a few minutes before it had died down and the door squeaked open.

"I'm done so.. if you're going to use it.." she said unenthusiastically. Her cheeks blushed pink like little petals of cherry blossoms as she sat oppositely at my side, carefully taking consideration of the distance.

"Saku-"
"I'm going to sleep now, and- and this is my side of the bed," Sakura flopped herself under the blankets of the bed, making me grin stupidly.

I could do a little fun.

"Your side of the bed?"
"Y-yes, so if you don't mind, I want to sleep," she said with muffled voice under her blankets.
"There is no sides of the bed." I pulled the sheets to talk to her, yet she was struggling and pulling at her end, too. Wanting to shield herself for some reason.
"Take this blanket off-"

The moment I successfully grasped and grabbed her blanket away from her,

It was a sudden change of the moment.

She sat on the bed, giving up and loosening her grips to the edges of the sheets as her misty eyes stared into the empty space on the corners of the room and her lips pressing into a thin line.

Tears threatened to fall.

I've seen women cry on their heels for me, begging me to love them, begging me to come back, yet those tears meant nothing. Their eyes filled with tears meant only their cravings for fame, riches and lust.

How could her tears be any different?

How should I know? It's not like me to ask, but...

"Why are you crying?" I asked, which is probably stupid.
"I-" She started as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hands and pulled out an irritated face. "I am not crying. I'm just - I just feel so disrespected that you - you and Karin would do such things here - in this - this room,"

"What things?"

"You know - things -"
"And why would you think of that?"
"I caught you going inside this room, remember? You were just probably caught up by the moment with Karin so you forgot,"

I tried restraining my grin, so it was about that, huh?

"Sakura, she followed me, asked me more than 7 times to enter the room and rejected her 7 times as well,"

"Oh." She said awkwardly. "Well, I'm sorry for m-misunderstanding." Sakura blushed crimson as she bit her lip and covered her face with the white blankets of the bed.

She just couldn't get any cuter.

I pulled the sheets down gently and revealed her blossomed face. She looked at me with apology-filled eyes.

I just hope she knows I accept a different kind of apology as I gently pressed my lips on hers and quickly pulled back.

Wait.

What am I doing?

Asking for permission?

I gently pushed her and flopped her into bed as I started kissing her slowly, I couldn't resist biting her lip. Her hands held my chest and gripped my shirt, which I immediately took and pinned her wrists on her sides.

I pressed my lips on the side of hers as she released a contained moan and slowly pulled the hem of her shirt up, quickly showing the thin lace cover of her chest.

"Sasuke.. d-"

"Shh.. you wouldn't want to get caught, would you tiger?"