Part 70

A/N: A moment of appreciation for your loveeeee on SN by your reads/votes/comments! I love you guyysssss (≧▽≦)/~┴┴ Random lol

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

On second thought,
I don't think I'm ready.

It was past midnight and my eyes glued open wide, it was another over thinking session I presume Sasuke would define, and I absolutely hate it.

Tenten and Hinata snoozed on their futons by my side while I lay awake and took interest at the ceiling, thinking of what ifs.

Like, what if I didn't turn out to be what Sasuke expected me to be?

Will he leave right away?

Ugh Sakura, you are making it a lot more complicated than it has to be!
I better sleep now and forget about it.

I shutted my eyes and eventually had to struggle pushing away thoughts.

Until finally, I lost track of the world and started sleeping by the warm pillow and covers.

Mmm, yes, this is a good night sleep.

I don't want to wake up anymore.

'I didn't think he was this sweet!' A voice of a familiar woman said, flailing happily.
'Sshh you'll wake Sakura." Another voice answered.

"Sakura! Sakura!" Tenten shook me and stopped soon as I started stirring on my bed.

"I'm sorry, I just got too excited. Look here!" She smiled happily revealing a bouquet of pink roses covered in red designer classic paper to match.
"W-what's this?" I stammered, bolting and sitting up on the futon and reached out the bouquet.

"Here, read the note." Tenten handed over a piece of mini card while Hinata smiled teasingly.

I blushed intensely as I read out the note saying, 'I remembered you, tiger.'

"Tiger, huh? What a unique nickname, don't you think, Hinata? And isn't it too early for him to remember you? Just kidding." Tenten chuckled.

"Where did you get this?" I asked,
"It was delivered by the shop," Hinata answered as she started fixing her futon.

"Too bad he didn't deliver it himself." Tenten added.

I stared at the bouquet of pink roses that I held by my arm, it was indeed beautiful and fresh. But why would Sasuke roses early this morning?

I don't think it shouldn't matter, I just want to thank him anyway. I decided to send him a text message instead.

'Thank you for the flowers, it's beautiful.' 8:36am

'It matches your hair and cheeks.' 8:42am

'Why remember me this early though?' 8:55am

'Came across those pink roses in a shop earlier downtown.' 8:57am

'What were you doing there?' 9:00am

'I'm on my way to meet up with an old company partner.' 9:05am

'Oh, well, keep safe.' 9:06am

Tenten, Hinata and I were in the breakfast table, helping mom gather the food and finally sitting to settle and eat.

Suddenly noticing Sai wasn't around, I asked mom right away, "Where's Sai?"

"Oh, I believe work called for him, honey." Mom smiled as she took a bite on her sausage.

I bit my lip with the text message conversation, it had been almost half an hour since he didn't reply at all. So if it was for business purposes, why didn't he ask me to accompany him?