Part 77

"Sasuke!" I ran over him and pulled him on a hug behind his back. He quickly took my arms and turned to face me with a not-so-happy look.

"What?" I asked sheepishly.
"Had fun?" Glaring, he let go of my arms as if he was disgusted to it and walked out of his kitchen.

Remembering what had happened, well, right, he did hang up on me when I told him I was on the way to the coffee shop with Sasori and I never bothered calling or texting him. I was too caught up with catching up on Sasori.

Yet, after all of what happened, I couldn't feel even happier. I was almost in the verge of telling mom the truth, but it would've spoiled the surprise.

I figured I had to tell Sasuke personally so I came by to his mansion.

Well, only to be rejected.

Sasuke sat lazily on his black leather couch as he turned on his 75" flat screen television. I remember the first time I saw his living room. The day I thought I'll be punished and was taken right away to the bedroom, only to clean his room. (Do you remember too?)

I sat beside him closely and decided I should make it up to him.

Brushing our arms un-obviously. He looked at me as if he knew what I was trying to do.

"What now?" Puffing off my innocent eyes.
"Think twice before you seduce me, tiger."
"I wasn't trying to. Just trying to be a sweet girlfriend." I hugged his arm tightly, thinking of how good today is as I lean my head on his shoulder. "Don't you l-like it?" I added as I looked over his eyes.
"Would've been better if you did it on the bed." Sasuke whispered uneccessarily, which caused me to roll my eyes.

"Fine, I like it." He smiled and kissed the side of my forehead.
"I don't believe you." I dared.
"That's because you're in a wrong position." Sasuke shook his head and suddenly grabbed the back of my knees and carried it over his lap, making me sit on him with a little adjustment.

"So, what's making you happy?" He asked as I placed my arm over his shoulder, wrapping it by his neck.
"It's not what, it's who." I poked his nose with my free hand.
"Who? That freakin' asshole?" He said rather seriously.

"No.." I said in a monotonous voice. "I met dad."

Sasuke looked at me confusingly, asking more questions over his eyes rather than over his lips.

"Sasori had a business meeting after we had our coffee, and bam, I just saw him. I was in denial."
"Business meeting? What company is he from?"

That was actually a good question.

"Well, I honestly didn't pay much attention..." I said embarrassingly as Sasuke shook his head in disapproval.

"You're not mad?" He asked suddenly as he started tangling his fingers over the edges of my pink hair.
"Why would I be?"
"It's been years since he'd been gone, and only to find out he's rich enough to look for you two even at any corner in the planet."
"Well, he had amnesia, he actually doesn't remember me at all.."

"No wonder." Sasuke said cooly as he cirles his fingers over my hair more.
"I'm just.. very happy." I said softly, realizing how blessed I am to have him, though there still may be questions I needed to ask and answers we needed to know, I'm just really happy dad's here. He never left. He just got lost.

"I like seeing you happy." Sasuke looked at me intently in the eyes, not showing any trails of smiles, just pure feelings unexpressed with words alone.
"I want to see you happy too."

Sasuke's eyes drifted from mine to my lips, carefully and slowly reaching it with his thumb, he carressed my bottom lip and took my chin, pulled it as he press his lips against mine.

I bit my lip as soon as Sasuke stopped our kiss for good, teasing me, probably.

He looked at me with his playful eyes, boasting that he's got me under his palms now.

I took the side of his face and directed it to mine, I kissed him and he never failed to respond back, we were going through a rhythm that never stops, I was addicted to his kisses and hope he was to mine.

His hand was carressing the bare skin of my leg over his lap while the other was slipping through the inside of my shirt, slowly reaching for the lock, I presume.

Sasuke's lips and tongue explored my neck, making me grip his shirt, trying to maintain my conscious self, while I restrained my voice from moaning too loud. "Hn~"

"Shush. You'll turn me on too much." He whispered as he bit my earlobe, weakening me more.
"Sasuke-"
"Don't-"

A soft bark had startled us both, my hand started loosening the grip over his shirt while Sasuke sighed audibly in response.

Babe#2, one of Sasuke's puppies was sitting on the floor, eyes on us while it wagged its tail, probably curious to what we were doing.

"Phew, he saved my life, didn't he?" I laughed at Sasuke who was glaring in frustration again.

"Why do you keep that face?" I giggled over the cool yet sour face of him.
"This is my resting face if that is what you mean."

"Well, you do have a handsome and cool resting face." I giggled and kissed his pointed nose.

A little half smile lifted his lips as he said, "I know."

"Happy now?"

"A bit." He said as he planted a swift kiss at the side of my lips.

● ● ● ●

A/N: Omg thank youuu for the readss/votes/comments my loves! Hope you enjoy the recent and upcoming updates. (ノ'ヮ')ノ ♡♡

Sorry for the unexpected pinch 'o lemonsss lol

Nic xx