Part 53

A/N: Hello friends! Thank you so much for voting and reading my story! May I just remind to everyone that I will be changing the description at the story info. Though, I will be putting here so no need to go back.

Rather than just a change, it is also the preview of the next next (let's just say it's soon!) chapter of sweet revenge. Focusing much more on how it lead to the title.

♥ ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦ ♥

There was no escaping this.

He gazed at me with his predator eyes as he cupped my chin and pressed his lips against mine.

I couldn't remember the last time I let myself drown into his deep lingering kisses. Yet..

His taste, his warmth, every inch of him reminded me of the memories we've had, glimpses of sweet moments we shared.

But still..

No weight of these memories should interfere with the plan I have in mind.

Because this time,

I'll have him right under the palm of my hands.

ⓢⓞⓞⓝ!

For now, enjoy the next chapter! Jaa!♡

● ● ● ●

"Pass me your luggage." Sasuke offered. I pulled the handle of my luggage as I entered the room and handed it over.

The room was cold by its air condition, the room also had an elegant look on it combined with a summer feeling. The bed was big, comfy and white, even 4 persons could fit in. It also had the balcony by the entrance, giving a good view of the ocean.

"Want to stroll?" He grinned.

Well, it's a better idea than being alone with him in the room..

Sasuke and I walked over the beach passing over unfamiliar faces and sand castles made my little kids. The sun was high at this noon, I was careful not to forget the sunblock.

It only took a minute before I noticed that most of the women we passed was giving looks on Sasuke and his bare-show-off-chest.

I kept my distance little by little as I realized that some were throwing bad looks at me.

They're probably thinking I'm planning on hitting up on him.

Okay fine! He's all yours!

"Sakuraaaaa!" A loud yet soft familiar voice called out, causing us to turn into her direction. Hinata was running towards me and Naruto was closely following her.
"Hinata!" I paced to her, "I've been looking all over for you."
"Oh, we just checked in to put our luggages in the room." She smiled, "You never told me he was going to come." Hinata giggled as she held my hand.
"Who's he?"
"Oh. Wait, you didn't know too?"
"Know what?" I'm starting to get confused.

"Sasuke, Sakura!" Another familiar yet irritating high pitched voice called out on our direction. I looked over Hinata's shoulder and to my surprise..

There were three of them.

Karin, Deidara and..

Aki?

How-? What-?

Judging from Karin and Deidara's look, they were already soaked a few moments ago, wearing their swimming attires. Except for Aki, who looked hot, I mean, okay, while he wore a v neck sleeveless top and knee length shorts.

"Karin, where were you? You didn't come with us at the bus." Naruto asked.
"We got here a little earlier than you guys." Karin smirked. "Oh and Sakura, just like what I said," Karin grabbed the arm of Aki and grinned, "Surprise! I brought your boyfriend!"