Part 7

20 minutes had passed and there was still no sign of him returning and whipping my ass off. I shifted uncomfortably on my seat with the thoughts of many possibilities what he might think of doing for my punishment.

The door opened and I sat with my back straight, though it was a relief to find his secretary instead.

"Hi, you must be Sakura." She greeted.
"Oh, yes, uhm hi." I smiled nervously.
"I couldn't help overhearing an argument a while ago." She said in a curious kind of way while I felt the blush of shame.

"Anyway I'm Rika, I've been his secretary for a few months now, though he's not really giving much of a tough work since he doesn't like to depend on others, including me." She chuckled. "Well, today was a bit odd, boss doesn't usually attend scheduled board meetings like this. Perhaps you've convinced him?" She smiled immaculately.

"I didn't do much. I - uhh - just probably shared my thoughts to him." She stared at me and there was silence for a moment.

"Well, it's nice meeting you Sakura, I hope we get along." She brightly smiled at me and left. Something tells me her words may have double meanings. Was she perhaps working for someone else than Sasuke which explains why he doesn't depend on others, even her, his secretary? Or his egoistic maniac self probably just preferred doing everything by himself?

An hour had passed when Sasuke came strolling by his office table. He usually looks like he's in a bad mood, but this time he looks more like in a worse mood, which made him scarier 10 times more than the usual.

He rested on his chair for a moment with his eyes closed and an imaginable red angry popping veins unto his head.

"You owe me big time." He broke the ice between us. "I've never wanted to meet those fckers again, but thanks to you, I was forced to do so." More like because you have a fat ego to feed.

Control yourself Sakura. You wouldn't want to kill yourself, would you? Shut your thoughts out.

"Come here." Sasuke ordered. It didn't took him twice to say it. I followed his orders, I stood in front of him and hoping it would compensate for the mistake I've done earlier, but I wasn't entirely happy about him ordering me around like a pet puppy instead of his personal assistant.

"My personal assistant seems to be at her most obedient self." He grinned. "Though I think a kiss in the cheek would suffice to all the troubles you've caused me today." He added.

What the hell? A kiss? Is he serious?! Ugh! He is seriously getting on my nerves. What am I to him, a pet?!

"I'm just kidding, babe. I wouldn't want a low quality kiss." He laughed, probably at the expression on my face.

"Here." He was handing me 3 keys and a credit card.
"What's this for?"
"Those keys are duplicates, one for my office, one for my house and one for my room." He smiled as if laughing at his own private joke while I blushed the involuntary blush of shame. What the hell was that supposed to mean?

He cleared his throat, "I've had it ready for you, I'm pretty sure you'll be needing it. This one's your own credit card. I might need you to use it in some cases."

"I don't think it's necess-"
"You're my personal assistant, I'll be needing you whenever and wherever the hell I want you to, babe."

"Fine, as long as I don't have to do weird stuff for you." I mumbled.

"That's too bad." His evil grin appeared again. "Let's go out for lunch. My treat."

Later on, Sasuke ordered me a big meal of the restaurant's curry special and he ordered himself one too. Was it really obvious that curry is my favorite?

"Thanks, Sasuke. I guess you're not bad sometimes." I laughed.
"Does sometimes mean those times I've treated you food?" He smiled.

"So, ever had a boyfriend?" I almost choked the food out of my mouth. What's with the sudden question?
"N-no." I said shyly. He snickered like it sounded silly.

"Sakura, aren't you a sweet innocent blooming flower. Finish your food so we can head back to the office."

Curry special!