C2 | Part 19

-✘-

It was morning.

Her half lidded eyes adjusted to the light of the room. She felt the warmth on the bed under her, heard birds chirping outside, smelled a familiar scent on the linen, felt his arm resting on her waist, and felt his warm breath near her face. It was an unbelievable comfort after doing shameless things last night. When her sight finally cleared a little, she realized she was facing a sleeping Sasuke. His face looking relaxed, his lips parted a little, he looked so beautiful. Sakura wanted to stay a little longer and stare at him......

....but nothing about last night should change anything, she thought.

After all, if it wasn't for her kiss, he would've probably ended it with her. She was sure he'd be cutting his ties again. He was ready to say goodbye. She won't let him. If anything, she'd be the one cutting ties with him.

She slowly and quietly reaches out to the strands of his hair and gently sweeps it, tucking it behind his ears. Careful not to wake him up. She was so angry with him yesterday. Where did it all go?

After all that anger and resentment, Sakura still woke up in a state of bliss. Is this what people feel after sex? Or making.. love? She wasn't sure of what they did but it did wonders for her. Or was she just really horny? She bit her lip, wondering if it'll happen again. But she shook her head at the thought.

She peeks at the time and realized it was already past 8AM on a Sunday morning. She gently takes off his arm on top of her and she rambles quietly as she gathers her clothes and underwear, wearing it clumsily, and leaving Sasuke in his sleep. After all, she wasn't sure how she'd face him after all the dirty talk they had said, and the shameless things they did last night.

She looked at the mirror in Sasuke's room while holding her heels and keys before she was about to head out and this nearly caused her a panic attack. Of course, she wore her black satin dress again, obviously messed up, but what almost took her out was the amount of small light hickeys she has! That jerk!!

She has about five! It was just light, but obviously still a hickey. He had left two on her neck in each side, one near her collar bone, one on her left shoulder, and one by her cleavage.

She tried to cover it with her hair but it could only cover the ones in the neck. She looked at Sasuke furiously, but he was still asleep and looked like he had the best time of his life. Though, now that she looks at him, she had left him a lot too. Her cheeks turn red at the sight of it. She left him several on his neck and chest. What was she thinking?? She browsed his drawer and grabbed the dark blue scarf she saw before leaving his room abruptly.

She left her phone at the car and noticed how much missed calls she had and the numbers of messages she has from her parents and friends. Sasori, especially. They didn't know where she was. She only told Tamaki that she's heading home and she didn't. Now they're looking for her.

She fucked up.

■ ■ ■ ■

"Where on earth did the girl run to?" Kizashi caresses his temple after another failed call. "I'm so sorry to trouble you with this early in the morning, Sasori. I thought she was with you." Mebuki adds.

"No problem," Sasori says, "There is nothing to worry about. I'm sure she's alright."
"I'm really sorry Mrs. Haruno. I should've followed her," Tamaki pats Mebuki's back, trying to calm her.
"Oh it's no problem Tamaki, thank you still" she smiles faintly.

They heard the front door open and directed their attention to Sakura who had just entered.

Her hair was obviously untamed and unruly despite her attempts to comb it with her fingers, her dress was a mess, barefooted with her heels in her hands, and had a dark blue scarf wrapped clumsily on her neck. She swallows at the sight of her parents in the living room, Sasori and Tamaki with them.