Part 32

"What do you want to eat?"
"You." Sasuke grinned.
"Seriously, Sasuke!"
"Nothing." He grunted. "I can't taste anything."
"Fine, I'll make you porridge."
"I hate porridge."
"What choice do you have? Anyway, I'll be going to the store to buy-"
"You're not going there with that outfit, right?"

"Why not? I look terrible in it, remember when you almost choked with the water when you saw me wearing this? Why bother?" I arched my brow.
"No. You're not going anywhere with that. My kitchen is complete."
"Why didn't you say that in the first place?
"Because I hate porridge."

"Look, just stay here, lie down while I make you porridge. Wait for me."

I went off to the kitchen to look for ingredients at Sasuke's kitchen. He was right. His kitchen was complete. It was so complete that I couldn't find what I need.

After a few several minutes of gathering the ingredients, I quickly cooked the porridge like how mom had taught me. It was really simple. I carefully went upstairs holding the tray with the porridge I made, I was about to wake Sasuke up when I found him still up, scanning the documents I've brought.

"Sasuke, I told you to rest."
"I am." Not taking his eyes off of his documents as he lightly coughed. I placed the tray down the table and quickly went to fetch the documents Sasuke was holding.

"Hey wh-"
"Can you study this after you feel well?"
"Fine."

"Here. Porridge." I took the bowl on my hand and took a spoonful of it on the other and blew it lightly. I carefully directed it towards Sasuke's mouth and noticed he was not cooperating.
"Aah?" I said.
"I'm not a baby, Sakura."
"Nope. Let me do this. Say ahhh?" I smiled as I treated him like one. First, I found it funny but..

His serious gazed never left mine as he opened his mouth to eat the spoonful of porridge I fed. How can eating porridge be so seductive? I blushed with the unwelcoming thoughts. We were in complete silence as Sasuke ate the last few spoons of the porridge.

"I thought you hated it." I grinned as I fed him the last spoonful of it.
"I thought I did." Sasuke grinned weakly. I blushed. He liked my porridge. I find that, sweet.
"Well, lie down. I'm going to give you a sponge bath after I wash the dishes."

I went downstairs to wash the dishes as I thought of good things like how Sasuke liked my porridge. I smiled stupidly by myself.

"Ready?" I asked, bringing a sponge and a medium sized plastic bowl for the warm water I'll be using.
"I can do it myself." Sasuke said as he wrapped himself with the covers of his bed, apparently too cold to get out of it.
"Come on." I assisted him to seat properly on his bed ,and fortunately, he was cooperating.

I carefully dipped and squeezed the sponge on the warm water and wiped it on Sasuke's arm as I took grab on his wrist. His arms were muscular and firm and he had beautiful skin. I dipped and squeezed the sponge again and did the same to his other arm.

"Let's take off your shirt." I said awkwardly because I knew he'd think of something dirty again and tease me.

Which he unexpectedly didn't. He took grab on the hems of his shirt and flawlessly took off the white v neck shirt he was wearing, revealing a muscular body underneath. He had broad shoulders and a chest to be proud of. He evidently have the what you call six pack where girls go gaga over.

But m-me, I wasn't at all affected over it. Really.

My heart throbbed as I swoop down the sponge on his body, hoping my blushing face wasn't obviously burning fire and giving out my thoughts. I climbed the bed and reached for his back as I ran my sponge through it as well. I felt like my heart was going to get out of my chest as it beated so fast.
"Okay, that's enough of the sponge bath. Let's get you to bed." I took a new clean shirt and helped him wear it.

"Get a nap, Sasuke. I'm - I'm going home." I claimed.
"Thank you." Sasuke smiled weakly before he shutted his eyes closed.

The rain stopped but the clouds were still dark. I took the bus again and stopped to the waiting shed that was closest to our home.

"Mom, I'm home." I called.
"Where have you been honey?"
"I - I was with my boss. He had a fever and I took care of him."
"Did you, now? Well, how was he doing?"
"He still have a fever but it's lower."
"So who's taking care of him now?"
"Err none."
"Then who is with him?"
"None, he gave his maids and guards a day off for the weekend.
"How about his parents?"
"He doesn't live with them, and knowing him, he probably loved that fact." I chuckled weakly.
"That's terrible. What if he needs something?"
"I - I don't know mom."

Mom took a minute to think, I guess, because she was looking at the walls and pouting her lips and her eye brows were a few centimeters in meeting each other.

"Ah. Why don't you take care of him, honey?" Mom smiled.
"I did."
"No silly, for the rest of the night."
"What? You're - err - what about you?" I said in surprise.
"I don't need medical attention now, honey. Besides, I trust you. The poor guy's all alone. Help him. Not like he's a total stranger to you. He gave you a job, so this is one of the least things you could do."

After mom had told me that, I packed a few set of clothes on my backpack so I wouldn't have to wear his shirts anymore.

"Are you sure you'll be okay mom?"
"Honey. Your mom's a black belter once." She giggled. "Bye."

I left our home and took another trip to Sasuke's home. Unfortunately, it rained heavily again. Yet fortunately I got into Sasuke's front doors before it started.

I went directly to his room to check up on him. Unsurprisingly, he was awake and scribbling down notes on the documents, again.

"Sasuke, I thought I told you to nap?"
"I *cough cough* did took a nap." He said bluntly. "I thought you were going to leave."
"I did left, but the thing is...."

One night with Sasuke. (A sick Sasuke! Don't get the wrong ideas!)