Part 11

It was an hour before lunch when Sasuke decided to er.. go out with me. Though I do think it's literally going out of the office.

Sasuke led me to the parking lot where his car was. When we got on it, Sasuke had slowly reached for my seat belt and tucked it in the lock. His face was so close again that I honestly thought he would do something strange like kissing me unexpectedly again. I blushed by the thought and bit my lip.
"Would you like me to do that for you?" Sasuke said, smirking.
"No thanks!" I snapped and let my lip free from my bite.
"You should probably thank me for doing so." He said sarcastically.
"And why is that?"
"I can bite that lip better and harder than you do." Something inside me was clenching. What is this shameful feeling?

He started to drive and I started to feel awkward with him and my new felt things rather than bothered of what had happened back in the office.

"Where are we going?" I asked calmy.
"Somewhere away from that fcking company." He said bluntly.
He's in a bad mood. Perhaps due to what had happened in his meeting earlier? I wanted to ask it but I chose to be quiet instead.

"Don't let it bother you." Sasuke said to me.
"I know, I just, well, I'm a bit bothered to who she was..."
"She's not my ex nor my fiance so don't be so jealous." He grinned.
"I- Wh- Now wait just a minute, I'm not even close to be thinking of that." I blushed intensely.
"You're a bad liar." He chuckled.
Fine, I lied about me not thinking about if she was Sasuke's ex. But I was not even jealous!

I was so distracted and noticed that Sasuke had already parked the car. We went out of it and I sighted a beautiful and modern styled mall.

I got a bit excited since I've never been in one if this places. I noticed Sasuke had been looking at me, smiling.
"What?" I asked.
"Just thought you look beautiful. Let's go inside shall we?" I blushed and looked away before I could even nod yes.

The outside was nothing compared to the inside. It had a sort of mini gardens with different landscapes on some places. There was a big and tall glass that looked like it had waterfalls inside on it in the middle of the place. It looked like a rainforest mall.

"Wow, is this real or artificial? I mean this plants. And look at that waterfall in the glass, how could have they managed to do that?"
"Easy, tiger." He grinned.
"I-I'm sorry, I just got excited." I smiled apologetically.
"So, where do you want to eat, tiger?"
"Anything will do."

Sasuke took me to an obviously expensive restaurant again and I didn't know what kind of food they serve here.
"Don't worry, I ordered for us." He said. Sometimes I just think he's a mind reader.

The waiter came with the two same meals. I blushed. It was curry, my favorite. If there was anyone in the world who knew well about my favorite food, it would already be him. The waiter came again with a box that looked like a present.

"Chocolate mousse and red velvet cupcakes for the lovely couple in table number 86!" The waiter said enthusiastically.

"But we'r-"
"Thank you." Sasuke grinned.

"It's our restaurant's 50th anniversary month dear sir and ma'am! We are giving out our new added desserts for free to couples today. Do you mind if we take a picture of you with our cupcakes? This is for our monthly bulletin theme located in the middle of the restaurant. Of course, we would post the pictures with the consent of the models. That is if you do not mind, sir and ma'am!" The waiter was so enthusiastic that he might have been the employee of the year. But Sasuke wouldn't probably agr-

"No I don't mind." Sasuke smiled. Wait what? But we're not even a real couple!
"Thank you sir and ma'am!" The waiter took out the digital camera on his pocket and turned it on. I never thought Sasuke would agree with this.
"Can you sir be a little closer to ma'am while she's holding the restaurant's free couple cupcakes?"

Sasuke followed his instructions, as if he found this very enjoying. Sasuke held my shoulders and the waiter started counting. We both smiled. Click.

"Now, one last shot! This one with any poses the couple would like!" The waiter said.

I smiled and got ready for the last shot, when Sasuke unexpectedly held my chin and bent it sideways giving him an opening on my cheek. Click.

"Thank you sir and ma'am! As a souvenir we will print this pictures for you in a moment. I'll be right back!" The waiter left instantly which left me feeling awkward with him again. I blushed even more.

"You can't always just kiss me like that without my consent, you know!" I said to him.
"And if I did ask you for your consent?" He chuckled.
"Of course I'd say no!"
"Which is basically why I don't." He grinned his oh so evil grin again.

The waiter came back with the pictures and he gave it to me.
"Thank you dear sir and ma'am for your kind cooperation! Please enjoy your free cupcakes and hope to see you again!" Sasuke gave him a tip and the waiter smiled and thanked him. I turned then to the pictures and I even blushed more when I saw it.

I look a lot happier than I thought I would.