Part 23

A/N: I'm so sorry for updating so later than usual. But here it is, my lovely loyal readers and to the new ones too! ♥

Feel free to vote/comment/suggest! Thank you guys! ♡♡

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

Kissing him back? How could I?
"You forced me to kiss you!" I blurted out.
"But I didn't force you to kiss me back." Sasuke grinned.
"Why you-" I was about to slap him when he caught my arm and pinned me back to his bed.
"I would do something more intense if your palm landed on me, tiger." His deep words made my uncomfortable feelings inside my body turning on again. Ugh.

"No, let me in!" The door thrashed open and Sasuke and I suddenly turned to see a woman staring at us, astonished as we were.

"Oh, my." The woman covered her mouth and blushed. Sasuke quickly left the bed and paced towards her.
"Mom!! How many times do I have to tell you, you can't keep barging on my room whenever you want!" Sasuke said as he pushed gently his mom and he.... blushed. He was cute, perhaps too cute. A little boy embarrassed when someone had known his secret. I giggled.

"We'll be down in a minute. Wait for us in the living room, will you?" Sasuke shouted.
"Fine, sweetheart. Fine!" Sasuke's mom replied.

"And what are you giggling about?" He asked to me as he ran his hand through his smooth hair.
"Your mom was a life saver."
"Not all the time, tiger." Sasuke smirked, as if thinking of the many possiblities of the next situations like this. He's such a pervert. Sasuke took some clothes in his drawers and went back to the bathroom.

I should just report him as rape. Well, do you call it rape if nothing happened? And with the money and looks of Sasuke, they might think I'm crazy and making this all up. Other girls might even find it funny! And.. and I didn't know if I was kissing him back, I was - I was caught up in the moment! But it's true that I stopped trying to restrain from him, his lips was just so...

I blushed as I touched my lips, remembering the fact that his lips had been here.

"More?" Sasuke grinned as he left the bathroom wearing jeans and a sexy maroon v neck T-shirt. I couldn't say anything so I just threw the pillow to his face.

"Mom's waiting. Let's go."

We found Sasuke's mom sitting in the couch and drinking tea. Sasuke paced towards her and kissed her cheek.
"Everything okay?" Sasuke asked soothingly. His mom looked at him and smiled.
"Of course sweetheart. Do not worry about mommy." She giggled.
"My my, you must be Sasuke's girlfriend!" She turned to me,
"Er no, I'm just - just Sasuke's personal assistant." I corrected her. The smile on her face had faded.
"Oh? You're just - just co workers then?" She glared at Sasuke who was now face palming.

"Well, Sasuke and I will talk about that later. Anyway, I'm Mikoto Uchiha, this little brat's mother. And you are?" She asked politely.
"I'm Sakura Haruno, pleased to meet you Mrs. Mikoto!" I smiled nervously.
"Haruno?" She asked curiously.
I nodded.
"It rings a bell.." Sasuke's mother looked deadly serious as she heard my name.

"Karin probably mentioned her to dad." Sasuke said.
"Oh, perhaps you're right." She smiled. "I came by to check on you. Your secretary said you haven't arrived at the office today."

"Right. I overslept." Sasuke gave his mother a half apologetic smile.
"Really? Never heard of that one before. What have you been doing?"

Sasuke looked at me for a moment and I was looking back. That's right, he was with Karin last night. Although he said it wasn't true before kissing me, still, I was not at all convinced that he was being honest. Perhaps he said it to make a way through me. I remembered imagining Sasuke and Karin doing something more intense than what we did upstairs, suddenly I felt that an arrow of realization had shot through me, bringing me back to the reality. Suddenly I felt sorry for myself for sort of getting affected with what he did to me earlier, with his kisses and words, for sort of falling for it. I looked away and shrugged.

"Thinking of some.. issues." Sasuke said. Although I wasn't looking back, I felt his gaze was still looking at me.
"Some issues or someone?" Mikoto giggled as she blushed. "Well, I have to go now, sweetheart. I missed you. I'll be back soon whenever. And it really is nice to meet you Ms. Sakura. Take good care of this child." She smiled and I responded her with a smile and a nod too.

We headed outside to see Mrs. Mikoto heading out. She was half way entering when she said,
"Oh, and Sasuke, Karin seem to have a bad temper last night. She was all sour faced all night with your dad and me, mumbling things. Stop bullying her, she's just doing her job on spying you, sweetheart." She smiled.
"Okay you can go now mom." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

What does that mean? Karin was with Sasuke's dad and mom the whole night?

Suddenly, I felt... happy.