Author's Note

Oh my god I finally finished this fanfiction 😭 To the remaining readers of this fanfic, thank you for your patience. Sorry if there were a lot of timeskips by the end, and if it was a little anticlimactic, but I wanted to end it subtly. (Like a hint that Sasuke and Sakura's parents are in good terms now, given that they have been the main reason why they were apart anyway so that's that.)

As you may know, I started writing this fanfic ten years ago (2013!!!) so I apologize if I missed to address a lot of things in the story. I was an underage with poor writing skills but had a big imagination lol.

I'm sure I created a lot of plot holes on this one but I'm super happy that I was still able to finish it and you guys made it this far. So I'm sorry if I could no longer address it in the story itself if there are any. But I'm willing to answer which plot holes would you like me to address or give explaining to?

My writing skills ten years ago was sooo bad, I kept adding characters and potential plot twists that I eventually forget about. I wish I could re-do from chapter one but many of you guys liked it in the past and I simply can't change it on my own, it is still the foundation of this story after all. I am super proud of my writing skills the moment I reached the last few parts of chapter one and all of chapter two. Have you noticed the difference? Hehe~

If you liked my story, I have more SasuSaku fanfictions on my profile. Most of them doesn't have much plot holes than this one since I had better writing skills when I started those lol! I'll most likely finish up my remaining SasuSaku fics, plus, I have another SasuSaku fic in the making and I already made a lot of chapters! I would have to publish it when it's completed so I don't have to frustrate you guys when I don't update lol. I might also add some of my stories to AO3 :)

Anyway, thank you for supporting this story and my other stories!