Part 68

"Is it a yes yet?" He smirked as he drove his car while I tried to restrain my lips from smiling because of his blunt arrogance.

"I need more time, Sasuke. It's not as if I'm dating just - anybody.."
"What's wrong with me being special, then?"

"Can you at least be more patient?"
"Can you at least think about it faster?"

I pouted, but I admit that I feel happy we're back to normal. He wasn't ignoring me anymore, and we had breakfast together, and asked me to be his, and a little bit tiny part of my mind wanted a lot more memories together with him.

But it bothers me to think I'll be dating him and had to struggle with him being a womanizer.

I mean, does it include in his girlfriend contract that I should be okay with it? If it does, I'd be more than glad to say nevermind and walk away.

But I guess that shouldn't be a case..?

"Don't think too much babe." He said suddenly.
"I- I wasn't thinking of anything."

Sasuke only raised an eyebrow at me before he parked the car. We headed straight to the elevator to get in the office.

I never thought I'll be happy again stepping into this place, I thought it would be a struggle having to see how Sasuke treat me as if I was non-existent.

"I better go to my stat-" I said incompletedly when Sasuke dragged me behind the closed doors and pinned me.
"Can I kiss you again?" He smiled, showing off his smug face.
"No, I didn't even say yes to you." I blushed and snapped at him.

"It's not very easy for me to ask for something like that Sakura, I'm an impatient person and you know that."

"If I did say yes, do I have to struggle with seeing you with some other girls you play around with?"

There was a moment of silence, a moment of awkwardness I felt for suddenly sounding jealous.

Sasuke was obviously thinking.

As if he never considered that in the first place.

"No Sakura, if you'll be mine, I'm all yours, tiger."
"Oh r-really," I tried saying it sarcastically with his serious gaze.

"Besides, if you're mine, I can play around with you with much more access. You're far more interesting than all the girls I know." He cupped my chin and tilted it to the side, only to kiss the vulnerable and weak spot on my neck. I felt his soft warm lips touch against my skin, it was as if my knees had wobbled and a sweet sensation had traveled to every single vein on my body. He was making me crazy for it.

"W-what do you mean more access," I pouted. He was already trespassing my personal space even when he's not my boyfriend yet. How could he have much more access?

"You know what I mean."
"I don't."
"Then I'll demonstrate soon as you say yes." He grinned as he let go of me and walked to his office table to get started for work. While I stand there astonished for a few minutes before I fully recovered.

I tried to maintain my normal composture for the following hours, sweeping off the moments with Sasuke and focusing on my reports.

"Haruno Sakura, right?" A man had suddenly said, causing me to look at the direction of the voice.

I had met him somewhere. I'm not quite sure where...

Oh wait, the dinner party with the partnership.

Now I remember. Sasuke's 'favorite' uncle he claimed.

"Uhm yes! Mr. Jiraiya?" I smiled.
"She remembers! Nice seeing you again young lady."
"Oh no, it's my pleasure." I curtsied. "Sasuke is in his office right no-"

"I actually came here for you." He cutted me off with a little serious tone in his voice but with a trace of a smile in his face.
"Oh, uhm, how can I help you?"
"It's nothing serious. I was just curious where you came from before you got here."

"Well, my mom and I came from the province of Mie" I said, but I was confused, I mean, suddenly showing up and telling he came for me and to ask where I've been? Could he possibly knew that Sasuke was on to me?

"Your mom and you only?" He said, as if asking for another person.
"My dad is uh - gone."
"I'm very sorry hear that.."
"No, it's okay Mr. Jiraiya. I know he's in a better place now."
"You're right. Well, it's nice seeing you again. Say hi to Sasuke for me, from his fave uncle ha ha ha."
"I will." I chuckled as he walked off the room.

"Oh and by the way, your mother's name, it doesn't happen to be Mebuki, does it?"

A shiver crossed my spine when he suddenly spoke mom's name crystal clear. How could he have known that piece of information? Was he investigating?

But why would he?

"H-how did you know?" I asked right away.
"Ah look at the time. I better go. Jaa!"

There was no reason for him to investigate. I mean, my life isn't interesting enough to be investigated anyway. How did he suddenly know about mom's name, then?

Or perhaps he was an old friend?

I don't know, but it felt extra important for me to know.

My phone rang by the office table and I quickly answered the phone to talk to Tenten.

"Sakura!"
"Hello, how are you?"
"I'm fine, fine, fine. I just want to update you about the Friday night sleepover. We'll be coming over there by your end of shift so we could go together."
"Sure. I'll wait!"
"Okay, thanks! Muah!"

I ended the call and went back to my reports which I had to pass to Sasuke by Friday as well. He was getting a lot more demanding with the time.

Well, that just explains that the workload wouldn't be less even though he sort-of-wants-or-likes me.

Sasuke will be Sasuke.

I just hope he grows more patient as the days of the week had gone by without my answer yet, I think I need to consult my friends before I answer, and well, mom.

How long can you wait for me, Sasuke?

● ● ● ●

A/N: Ah, the good feeling of seeing Sakura's name changed to Sakura Uchiha on Wikipedia. ˘ v˘) lol!

I'm sorry for the slow updates! But I'm trying my best! ╥ ω╥) I am very sorry if my chapters are a bit short too, I must admit that I'm having a hard time when to put this and that scene to my current chapter. But I do hope you'll be patient like Sasuke - well - scratch that lol XD

Thank you so much for reading SN, my readers & friends! I highly appreciate every single read, vote and comment. Love you guys! ♡♡

Nic xx