♚ PROLOGUE / CHAPTER TWO ♚

His forehead rested on hers.

His tousled raven hair blended with her unruly pinkish blossom.

His obsidian onyx eyes, for once, had looked vulnerable than it could ever be, or it will ever be, revealing itself only to the misty emerald jades who held him dear.

"I love you." He whispered softly, his palms both warming her tainted cheeks, his breath hitched.

"Always." He mumbled and pressed his lips against hers. "Sasuke,"

She smiled with a bead of tear in the corner of her eyes,"I love you too,"

Bolting up on her bed, sweating and emerald eyes wide open, she heaved deeply for fresh air. It was yet another dream with him. Why is she always dreaming about that?

Yawning unlady like, she stood up barefooted and did a bit of stretching, wearing nothing but her camisole and mini short for her good night dress, her most comfortable outfit for any time of the day, but not the most appropriate one as she should say. Fixing her bed afterwards, she had started preparing breakfast. She should be in a very good mood and nothing would ruin this day any longer.

Hearing the doorbell rang on her flat suddenly and unexpectedly, she walked towards the door and took a quick glance on the peep glass to see the person behind. "Who's there?" She prompted as she took her hair and tied it into a very much messy bun beforehand.
Opening the door, it revealed no one. Yet a note, in a size of a simple normal greeting card along side with a piece of a long stemmed pink rose had lied beautifully by her welcome mat.

Rolling her eyes for such commotion with a grin on her face, she heard her phone ring and quickly responded to it.

"Goodmorning, beautiful."
"Yep, I've read that on your note here. What's with the flower?"
"I know you love it."
"Okay fine, it's beautiful." The pinkette acted to sound uninterested despite the sweet smile on her face.

"At least pretend you love it."
"You want me to giggle while I stare at it?" She hid her laugh.
"You're hopeless. Congratulations anyway, I'll see you later at the University. Happy Graduation and Happy 25th Birthday!"
"Thanks, and I hope you won't make any more commotions other than this."
"Like what? Proposing to you?"

With a loud snort she laughed,
"Shut up, Sasori."