Part 44 / Extra 2.5

A/N: Waaahh! ('ヮ') 1k+ votes, and it's all thanks to you guys. Thank you so much for supporting my story and loving it! ♡♡ Here's another update for youuuu guys! I hope you like this! (n˘v˘•)

How was the previous chapters by the way? Any comments/suggestions/violent reactions? Lol ♥

This is not an optional chapter so please read it! It's still with Sasuke's perspective! ≧ ▽≦)

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

She snored softly in the bed and lied carelessly. She was crimson red and drunk. Her skin were bare and vulnerable.

I could easily do it now.

But that wouldn't be right.
I'm the type who would want a woman begging me to do it.
Not the other way 'round.

I glanced at the clock and it had been an hour before we checked in. It was 30 minutes before 11 on the evening.

I could stare at this woman for an hour or more. I wanted her to sleep with me tonight, like the way she slept with me when she tended me when I was ill a few weeks ago.

But I knew perfectly well that I couldn't. It takes great courage not to touch her.

Well, not like I wanted anything but that.

'Is it okay if I leave my daughter in your hands?' Her mother said before we left.

I thought of so many things I could do with Sakura using my hands like a fool I was.

But the way her mother placed her trust on me like she knew me well, it was something I don't get everyday.

To be trusted.

I glanced at her face once more and decided.

I'm going to take her home.

I shook her lightly and spoke her name. She stirred but she never bothered opening her eyes, she was a sleeping beauty.

I carried her from the hotel room until the back door for the parking lot.

I've waited for the hotel staff with my car. It's a good thing they offer valet parking, never thought it would be even more convenient.

The car came and I lied her down on the front seat and tucked her seatbelt.

She was still in a deep sleep.

She probably drank too much than what she can handle.

Starting the car, I immediately drove on the way to Sakura's home.

It's not like I've memorized it though.

It had been less than an hour before I left the hotel and spotted their house.

The lights were still on.

I parked near the entrance and carried Sakura on the way to their front door.

"Hon-" Mrs. Haruno had cutted off when she spotted a Sakura-in-distress on my arms.
"Oh goodness, come in." Mrs. Haruno sounded panicky.
"She drank too much tonight, but no need to worry Mrs. Haruno. No problems caused."
"Thank goodness." She sighed, "Well, this is the first, coming home drunk. But thank you Sasuke, for the sweet help." She chuckled as we head to the sofa on the living room.

Sakura started stirring upon my embrace.

And she did not look good.

Sakura made a weird look on her face and I perfectly know what comes next.

Fuck. Too late.

Sakura coughed as she wiped her mouth using the back of her hands.

Great. I smell like puke.

"I-I'm very sorry, Sasuke! I'll get the - towel - uh shirt -" Mrs. Haruno panicked as she walked from phases to phases, not knowing where should she head first.

Sakura lied on the sofa bed as Mrs. Haruno wiped the mess Sakura made and offered me a wet towel to wipe off the remains on my suit.

"I insist, Sasuke, please use our bathroom to wash. I've prepared clothes for you - I mean - it's not much, it's my husband's clothes and it might fit perfectly with you. Just please leave your suit so I can wash it for you. Anyway, I'm going to handle this young lady so just take your time."

Mrs. Haruno was persistent.
Just like Sakura every time we argue.

I headed to the bathroom and - uh - found it a bit odd. I mean, it's too small. I never imagined it could all fit in with such a small space. After a quick warm shower, I wore the long sleeves plain black shirt and jogging pants that Mrs. Haruno offered.

It would be the best choice of apparel after suit and tie.

I checked up on Sakura again and she was now wearing her... night's wear.

Pajamas.

Not like I was expecting something much more sexier though, as expected from her.

"It's a little late, Sasuke, do you want to stay for the night?"

Only if I could sleep beside Sakura.

I hesitated, though, Mrs. Haruno was giving me so much hospitality that turning her down felt bad.

"Well, uhm, sure."
"You can go ahead and sleep at Sakura's room." Mrs. Haruno smiled. "I mean - while she stays here at the sofa." She flushed. I tried my best not to laugh.
"Oh, no, I can just transfer Sakura to her bed and I can take the sofa instead."
"Are you sure you're okay with that?"
"Yes, thank you Mrs. Haruno for the warm welcome."

Mrs. Haruno left me and the sleeping beauty on the living room.

I carried Sakura on my back while her head rested on the back of my head and her hands dangling over my shoulder.

"You smell.. like molded.. food." Sakura moaned as her eyes remained closed.
"Thanks to you."
"You're.. welcome.." She said weakly.

Just couldn't help but grin with the drunk Sakura.

I slowly lay Sakura on the bed and quickly placed a blanket around her.

Maybe as token of thanks for her taking care of me back then so that's why I insist doing this.

Not for any other reason at all.

For a moment I stood there and studied her.

I didn't know what I was thinking.

I didn't know what has gotten with me.

I bent over and planted a kiss on her lips and left.