Part 13

It was too quiet when we got in the car which made Sasuke a lot more scarier than the usual.

"Sasuke.." I said calmly.
"What?" He asked coldy.
"I'm sorry, please just let me stay for a while, they need a hand and.."
"So what's in it for me?" He asked.
"Well, I'm-, err, I'll make it up to you." I said. Clearly I got his attention because he looked interested to what I had said. He smirked.
"Fine, Sakura" He was smiling now, sharing his own private joke to himself, probably thinking of what he wants me to do next.

"Here." Sasuke handed me the shopping bag that contains the phones.
"Always put your phone in your pocket. If not, then literally there's no use." I gave a little nod and he smiled.

We arrived at the ramen shop a few minutes after.
"Thanks again, Sas-" Before I could even say goodbye, he was already halfway out of the car.
"Y-you're coming?" I asked.
"Is there a problem?" He smirked.
"Nothing. Just- well, okay." I smiled nervously.

The ramen shop had just opened and obviously Sasuke was the first customer today. I took my spare t shirt and leggings on a mini locker in the storage. I dressed up and tied my hair into a bun.

I peaked outside and saw Sasuke talking to Mr. Namito. Oh no! He might be telling I'm going to quit! I should be the one mentioning it to Mr. Namito and Aki!

I immediately took the wet cloth and went to the nearby table at Sasuke and wiped it so I wouldn't be so obvious at eavesdropping.

"...yes she's a big help, sir!" I heard Mr. Namito saying. I was about to hear Sasuke's response when Aki suddenly called out for me.

"Sakura!" He said. I turned to face him, he had a haircut. I don't know but it made him look a lot more manly and hot. Wait, what?
"Aki?" I responded. He was right in front of me now.
"How's your finger?" He asked.
"Oh it's okay now. See?" I held out my hand near my face and showed my cured cut on my finger. Aki unexpectedly took it and examined it himself. I blushed. He could've been a good nurse.
"That's good. Well, be careful next time." He said cooly while letting go of my hand and left to the storage.

Now where was I again? Oh, right. I was eavesdropping. I turned to look at Mr. Namito and Sasuke, but Mr. Namito was already gone and I caught Sasuke looking at me..
or was it glaring? Whatever it is, he is not happy. What did I do now? I got nervous.

"Order up for Mr. Uchiha! Sakura would you please serve this?" Mr. Namito asked.
I followed immediately and took the tray. Sasuke ordered for the special ramen as expected since it was basically the most expensive thing on our menu. I bent down to put his order in his table.

He whispered, "You're in big trouble young lady. Expect a message tonight."

What? Why? Did he found out that I haven't mentioned anything about quitting to Mr. Namito? I was so nervous that I could almost hear my heartbeat.

Later on, it was almost getting crowded, it was a busy night. I checked for Sasuke's table but he was no longer there. I caught him talking to Mr. Namito, but I wasn't able to focus. Customers were calling for me.

Sasuke unexpectedly came from behind and held my shoulder. He whispered, "I'm going, tiger. Check your phone before you sleep. You better respond. Bye."

Sasuke walked out, he wasn't wearing his coat anymore. His long sleeve was pulled up to his elbows. His shape from the back was hot. He loo- Wait. I shouldn't be thinking of that! Focus, Sakura!

Hours had past and the last customer had paid his bill. Thankfully there was no asleep drunk customer tonight.

I went home as soon as I can and caught mom sweeping the floor. I hugged her.

"Missyou mom!" She smiled and hugged me back.
"I miss you too, honey." She patted me.
"Mom, uhm, I have something for you." I took out the phone that Sasuke bought earlier.
"What's this, honey?" She asked.
"It's a phone from my boss. He insisted that I take it. He said he needs me to have it in case he needs to contact me." I explained.

Mom wasn't happy about it, nor sad and mad about it. It took a while before she responded.
"Honey, I understand you need this. But I want you to take extra careful when receiving things or even favors next time. They might ask you something for an exchange." She said, obviously concerned. "But this is only for work purposes, right?" She smiled. I nodded.

I took a quick shower and went to check my phone immediately.
There was 2 unread messages. I opened them.

The contact name was Master. I giggled. He probably named it himself.

'Message me when you get home as soon as you can.' 6:31pm

'What's taking you so long? I'm getting impatient.' 10:21pm

I responded right away.

'I'm home. Sorry I took long.' 11:15pm

'You better be. I never wait, tiger. Except now and it better not happen again.' 11:20pm

I can still feel his arrogance through this mobile phone.

'So what do you have to say? Is it important?' 11:22pm

'Everything I say is important, babe. Anyway, I want you here this coming weekend. At my house. You've been a bad girl. PS. This is NOT a request.' 11:26pm

His house? Oh no.
I don't like where this is going.