Part 6

"Everyone, listen up." Sasuke said loudly. No doubt he didn't need to say it twice. All of the employees stopped what they were doing and obediently looked his way. Not sure if with great admiration or fear.

"This is Haruno Sakura. She will be working as my personal assistant from now on." Their eyes started to look my way, though it was not a happy sight.

Some look rather annoyed. Perhaps they were thinking that knowing my name is such a waste of time.

"Treat her nicely." He smirked. "Now, back to work." All of the employees immediately went back to what they were doing, as if nothing had happened. Sasuke opened his office door and gestured me to walk inside.

It was a gloomy yet beautiful room. It was a bit dark inside.

"It's not always this dark. I've been away so I keep it at a dim light." He said, noticing I've been looking around. He opened the curtains and let the light come through.

"I-it was unnecessary for you to announce my name. They were obviously annoyed."

"I thought I was perfectly clear that I'd like them to know you're mine?" He kept a straight face. "Not all of this people are under my control, Sakura. Yes, they do work for me, but they may be working for someone other than me, too. Some do not like my ways of how I do my job. I informed them about you to let them know you're not to be messed with." he added.

So it was some kind of protection? "Well fine. So what do you want me to do now? Anything I can help?" I smiled.

He sat on his big chair and placed his feet on his table. He stared at me from head to toe again. "Turn around." He smirked.

"I don't think that's a professional order!" I blurted.
"My, do I have a stubborn personal assistant here?" He chuckled. He stood up and walked towards me..

"I can fix that." He said with an evil grin on his face. I was about to follow his order and justturn around rather than get myself beat up, when a life saver - I mean a knock - was on the door.

A woman appeared at his front door, tall, beautiful, and much more sexy compared to me. I felt even more ashamed I'm wearing this dress @.@

"Sir Sasuke, welcome back. I am here to remind you that you have a scheduled meeti-"
"Cancel it." He interrupted.
"Understood." The woman left immediately with no words nor questions at all.

"Why would you cancel it?" I asked curiously.
"Apparently I am too busy talking to you, aren't I?" What! He's got to be kidding! How could a guy like him be a board member of this company!

"Well you should attend the meeting."
"Why would I?" He said with a slight surprise.
"Because y-"
"No, I'm not taking orders fro-"
"Let me fini-"
"No, YOU let me fini-"
"You're acting like a child!"
"If you don't shut up I would seriously kiss the hell out of your mouth!"

I felt an extreme rush of blood on my cheeks, how could talking about meetings turn to kissing @///@

"Fine, don't go to the meeting. They wouldn't need help from a child like you anyway." I said angrily, losing my calm to him.

"Tch." He smirked. "Fine I'll go. But I'm not doing this for free, with you ordering me around at your first day of job and me - forcibly following it, I won't let you off the hook so easily." He smirked.

"I feel a bit sad you shutted your mouth though. I'm an inch close in kissing you hard." He chuckled as he closed the door when he went out for the meeting and left me bursting with --- feelings? Ugh.

Why the hell did you have to speak your mind out, Sakura?!