Part 80

"Striptease me."

He crossed his arms arrogantly as he sat lazily over the armchair on his bed side.

With no second thoughts, I bent over him to look him in the eyes, fiercly, face to face.

I took the hems of my shirt and pulled it over my head slowly as if letting him enjoy each second of seeing more skin, it reveald the thin white-laced cover on my chest, another barrier for him to cross.

His eyes traveled from my jade orb eyes to the view hovering by my front with a sign of hitch in his breathing.

Hooking my thumb on the inside of my shorts and under the side strap of my undergarment below, teasingly pulling it down lowly by my hips.

Slowly reaching for the lock behind my top undergarment,

I gasped for air as I bolted awake with the alarm ringing on my phone, probably the 4th time it rang after several snoozes.

A flush covered my face as I came to realize I was having a dirty dream with Sasuke.

It was a good thing I woke up before I witnessed what happened next. Ugh.

"Goodmorning, honey. You in a hurry?" Mom asked as she whisked the scrambled eggs on a white bowl while I struggle to comb my wet tangled hair on my way to the kitchen where dad sat by the table reading newspaper and a cup of coffee hooked on his hand.
"Goodmorning, my little girl." He greeted.

"Goodmorning mom, dad," I almost sighed, but don't get me wrong, it was a sigh of happiness and joy, on how I couldn't believe that this is actually happening.

"I'm actually kind of late, I'll just grab a toast." Finally combing my hair smoothly, I took a piece of toasted bread and munched on it right away.

"Yes, good dreams tend to keep you away from waking up early." Mom said jokingly as she poured the scrambled eggs unto the frying pan.

Me, on the other hand, tried not to look guilty or affected by her side comment.

"I got to go," I said in between my toast-filled mouth.
"Oh and sweetie," Dad said, "I may not be here later on, but I'll be discussing about moving us all in at my home with your mom."

"Okay dad, thanks for notifying me. I've got to go now though, Jaa!"

Hurriedly jumping to the bus on the way to work, I sighed with relief as I sat on the middle-part seat and was just on time to catch the bus.

"Took you long enough." He greeted with a bit of temper revolving around his aura as he leaned his back side in front of his desk, resting his hands on its edges.

"Sorry, I woke up late," I explained, awkwardly shrugging and looking over anywhere except his eyes, which is a little uncomfortable after an embarrassing dream.

"Is there something bothering you, tiger?" He cocked his head to one side, while I took the courage to look at him, I gave up easily as I met his eyes and felt the pinkish red flush on my cheeks.

"Nothing," I said in a low whisper.

Sasuke ran his hand over his hair, rumbling it sexily as he mumbled in a low sigh, "women"

"Sakura, tonight's our family dinner, mom's expecting you."
"Oh, right, I remember. Of course I'll be coming."

"Come on, tell me, what's wrong?" He stepped forward, catching the hair by my face and tucking it under my ear.

"If I tell you, I know you'll have fun teasing me, so no."
"Sounds fun." Sasuke grinned playfully.
"Stop it, Sasuke."
"Whoa, I ain't even starting, babe." He smirked evilishly and suddenly kissed me by my left cheek. "Go to work." He said with a sudden change of tone, replacing it with a cold authorative voice.