Part 34

A/N: I'm really sorry guys, I've been busy so I wasn't able to update my story for about half a month. I hope you guys are still there even though I've had little time to update my story. ╯ ︿╰) I'll update more to make it up for you guys!

Anyway here it goes! :") I'm really sorry if there might be situations you forgot about the story and I'm sorry if you have to go through the previous chapters to recap! ╯ △╰)

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

"How is he?" Mom asked as I got home. I really didn't know what to say. I blushed intensely as the thought of what happened earlier with us crossed my mind.
"Err, he's okay now." I said timidly.
"What seems to be the problem? Have you caught his cold?" Mom sounded worried. Oh how I wish I got the cold instead.

"No, it's-it's nothing. I'm going for a shower now!" I paced upstairs quickly, avoiding mom's possible additional questions. Ugh. I hate feeling like I'm hiding something. (Well, I really am hiding something, and it's not supposed to be shared!)

Sasuke and I - we - we did something so embarrassing and I don't think I'll even forget about it. I should at least try, though?

Ugh. This is even harder than I thought!

The phone on my pocket rang and I felt my heart skipped a bit. Could it be...?

Aki calling.....

Phew. I thought it was Sasuke.

"Aki?"
'Sakura.'
"What is it?"
'Err, just wanted to check on you.'
"What for?"
'Nevermind. Oh and by the way, I'll be talking to her tomorrow. Remember?'
"Yeah. And are you sure you still want me to be around?"
'Yes. To make it less personal between us.'
"You're supposed to talk about personal stuffs and you're expecting it to be less personal?"
'Ha ha ha Sakura. I'll be fetching you tomorrow so don't leave your house without me! Bye!'
"Wait wh-" He hanged up on me. Fetching me?

First, Sasuke, and now, Aki. What is with guys lately?

The day went fast, perhaps because I did chores and kept my mind occupied by things I need to do and not distractions like Sasuke. I insisted that I do almost all of the chores instead of mom. This is just one of the few days I can actually focus on helping and making her happy. I prepared omelet, fried fish, beef stew and a fresh batch of rice for our dinner.

"Wow, honey. You made yourself busy today. Thank you for these." Mom smiled sincerely as she saw our dinner table.
"Since Sasuke is making me his secretary and personal assistant by tomorrow, I do think I'll be very busy. I want to make the most out of our little time together everyday mom."
"Be thankful for the opportunity, honey. Now, let's go ahead now and eat?"

After we've eaten, I've prepared my things for tomorrow morning and motivated myself, I wasn't really ready, but I know I could do it.

I've headed myself to the bed and felt the heavy drop on my eyelids. I was too busy with the chores and got tired almost instantly.

I felt myself falling asleep, but a sudden buzz on the phone had startled me.

A call at a time like this? Seriously?
I opened my right eye to peek on the ringing phone screen.

Oh my goodness.

At the sight of his name made myself feel like I've drank liters of coffee. My eyes were open, I felt active and I was completely awake.

"S-sasuke? Is there a problem?"
'Uhm, no, tiger.'
"Well, what is it?"
'......'
"Sasuke?"
'Nevermind, nothing. Let's just talk about it tomorrow. Bye.'

What has gotten into him? Calling in the middle of the night to say nothing.

Maybe he missed you, said the back of my brain. No that's impossible, said another one. Will you two shut up? I answered.

I let my crazy and illogical thoughts out of my mind and focused on trying to get asleep. If there is one thing I wanted to avoid right now, it's thinking of Sasuke may it be positive or negative.

The next morning sped by, I prepared everything I needed to prepare. Gathered thoughts I needed to gather. I wanted to motivate myself once more. No matter what, I wanted to provide good service for Sasuke. I didn't want to disappoint him.

Well it's because he's my boss and not that I like him or something!

A vehicle blowed a horn nearby that had caused me to cut off such thoughts.

"Sakura!" Mom called downstairs. "Sakura are you finished yet?" She added.
"I'll be down in 5 minutes." I shouted back behind my closed bedroom door.

After I've dressed up and did final retouches on my hair, I went downstairs to look for mom, she was neither on the kitchen nor the living room, last I've checked the front door and found mom outside. She was talking to someone.

Aki.

What is he doing here?
Oh wait.
He told me he'll be fetching me.

What is that? Are we riding a motorcycle?

"Sakura." He spoke as he saw me peeking on the door. He looked astonishing as usual. But today he looked semi formal, he had his sleeves propped up to his elbows and he wore jeans to match. Nevertheless, he looked hot.
"Aki, you -"
"Let's go?"
"But.."
"Come on, Sakura." Aki smiled sweetly as he sat on the motorcycle and started it.
"Okay, fine."
"Great, well, go ahead and sit here." Aki tapped the seat behind him. I obeyed quickly because I know my argument with him about this would be invalid. I sat behind him and checked my skirt again. I didn't want it flowing around and giving people access to see the undergarments I'm wearing.

"You might want to hold tight." Aki grinned.
"How am I supposed to do that?" I rolled my eyes at him.
"Hug me from behind." Aki suggested as he chuckled.
"Very funny, Aki."
"Come on, we'll be late." Aki held the helmet and placed it on me. "There, I want you to be safe." Aki said cooly.
"Shut it, Aki." I smiled.

I ended up doing what he suggested. I held - not hug - Aki by his back. The ride was fast, but it was smooth. He stopped and parked the motorcycle on the parking lot near the building and took off his helmet.

I tried to take my helmet off but it seems to be closed tight on my head.
"Let me do that for you." Aki took my helmet off and I was able to smell fresh air again. He stared at my eyes for a moment and for a second I felt... intimidated.

"What?" I asked, cutting off the awkwardness.
"You look beautiful."

I felt my cheeks flushed as he said it.
I was about to say whatever at Aki when a familiar voice interrupted us.

"Sakura. Let's go."
Sasuke was a few steps away from us. We didn't seem to notice him before he spoke. Oh no, I hope he didn't misunderstood Aki about complimenting me.

Am I in trouble for that? Ugh.