Part 18

I don't know what's going on, why is Aki doing this and why does this woman call him Sasori and why is the past digger Karin here as well??

"Weren't you dating Sasuke?" Karin asked while she smiled like a sly fox.
"That-"
"She's dating both of us." Aki snapped.

What?!

"She's getting to know us before she chooses. I've got no problems with that. I already feel like winning." Aki added as he turned to look at me and grinned. And if I was Karin, I'd be very convinced.

"My, my. Two hot and gorgeous guys battling for you Sakura." She chuckled. "Does Sasuke know about this?"

I literally have nothing to say about this. I am clearly trapped in between.

"Now Karin, let us not interfere with their private matters. We must give these two some privacy." The woman who called Aki as Sasori had said.
"Yeah you should." Aki said coldly.
"Okay madam." But Karin looked as if saying she's not yet done with us. "Ciao then!" She winked at us as she went on their car from a few blocks away from us.

I didn't know what the hell just happened.

"Err thanks for helping me out." Aki said as he smiled to me. I blushed. He looked cute.
"You're wel- wait. No! You just caused me trouble!" I blurted out.
"I'll make it up to you. What do you want?" He said soothingly. I felt my cheeks getting red. He's a lot different with Sasuke. He would accept that I was right and thought he should make it up to me, unlike Sasuke, he would probably argue as long as he gets to be right and would probably make me pay for his faults.
"Err, well, you don't really need to." I said quietly.
"Let me take that." He said as he suddenly grabbed my grocery bags, "Got all you need?" He asked calmly. I just nodded.
"Well, let me take you home." He said, yet there was a tone in his voice that meant it wasn't an option.

As we reached my home, I saw mom looked a bit surprised. I know better to correct her assumptions before she speaks it out loud.

"Mom, this is Aki, he's the ramen shop owner's son, we uuhh just bumped into each other today."
Mom nodded while her eyes darted from Aki's head to toe and probably stayed and made accusations when she saw my grocery bags in his grasp. I quickly took it, because I couldn't take seeing mom making stories in her head.

"Thank you Aki, for uhh helping me carry this!" I said nervously. "Bye now." I added.

"We're going out. My treat. I'll wait for you here." He said calmly and smiled. I turned to look at mom to see her reaction and found out that she blushed more than I did.

I had no other choice.

I took a quick shower and wore tshirt and pants. I didn't want him waiting, even though he said he'll wait. Total opposite of that impatient Sasuke!

"Is this okay?" I asked Aki as I gestured my hands to my outfit.
"Doesn't matter. I'm taking you out, not your shirt." He said straight forwardly. I felt my cheeks blush.

"Want some ice cream?" He asked. Of course I do. But I didn't want to say that.. "I don't mind."

He bought an ice cream from a nearby shop. I remembered Sasuke and I eating a lot of it. Yet this time with Aki, sure it was just two scoops but it felt, special. Wait what am I thinking!!!

My phone vibrated suddenly that it almost gave me a shock.

1 new message.

'Having fun?' 12:02pm

Oh no. It's Sasuke. Does he already know about earlier? I replied quickly.

'What do you mean?' 12:03pm

'Having fun with your date?' 12:06pm

My heart dropped. He knows? I mean, it's not a date but, he knows I'm with Aki right now? I turned to look around but there was no sign of him.

'This is NOT a date!' 12:09pm

I waited for his response, 30 minutes had passed and still no reply.

"Is something bothering you, Sakura? Do you want to head home?" Aki asked. I didn't want to head home yet though.
"Err nothing, really." I said.
"You sure?"
I nodded. He looked convinced, he smiled at me and petted me on my head. Pft.

Aki accompanied me home after our long walk (not a date.)
"I'm sorry about the commotion earlier. I just didn't to see her." Aki shrugged. Who is she anyway and does he know Karin or what was the relation between that woman and Karin? I wanted to ask those, but I know better than doing that. Aki looked a bit sulky at the moment. Might be better to bring it up next time.
"It's okay Aki, I understand, really. Thanks for the treat." I patted him on the shoulder.
"That won't be the last time." He half smiled at me. I blushed.

Ugh. I hate blushing.

I went to check my phone again and still had no messages.

Is he mad?

● ● ● ●

A/N: Please favorite and comment your thoughts, fellow SasuSaku/SasoSaku fans! ♥ I'll update as soon as possible! :) Thank you so much guys! ♡♡