Part 33

A/N: Some chapters like this one might be a little hot and steamy so take precautions with picturessss and scenes! ● ﹏●)
Warning ❗❕❗❕

Vote/Comment pleaseee! Having a go with Sasuke's perspective in the next chapters as well! Yay! ● △●)b

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

"My mom asked me to take care of you." I said shyly.
"I think I can *cough* manage." Sasuke said rather roughly.

"You always say that, but you know what? I'm not going to be affected at all with your independency issues." I said as I grabbed his documents and placed it on the table.

"Independency issues?" He repeated as he grinned.
"Yes, you may not admit it, but I do believe you prefer depending only by yourself. Rikka said so. And I've noticed it as well."

Sasuke chuckled. "And you're not gonna mind that?" I shook my head.

"Anyway, do you have an extra futon?"
"For what?"
"Obviously I'm going to sleep down here."
"At the floor?"
"What about it?"
"I have a guest room."
"What's the point of watching over you if I'll be sleeping on your guestroom? Now stop making silly suggestions and go to bed."
"I think the futons are on the maid's room downstairs."

I checked my watch and it was 8:34pm. Almodt time for his second medicine intake. I took another medicine and a glass of water for him.

"Drink up before you go to bed."

I went downstairs to look for the maid's bedrooms. The place was a bit big but it's not that hard looking for an ordinary door. I opened the the wooden door found at the upper left corner and went inside. It had 3 double decker beds as well, but I found the futon underneath it. I went back to Sasuke's room and surprisingly saw him sleeping.

Wow, did it took me that long?

Well I definitely understand that he's too tired. I lied down to the futon I fixed near Sasuke's bed and let myself drove unto sleep.

I woke up suddenly with an unexplainable reason, I checked the clock and it was already 2:38am in the middle of the night. I turned to look at Sasuke, which gave me a surprise, he was shivering. His lips were getting pale. I'm getting panicky again.

"Sasuke?? Are you cold?! W-wait!" I quickly stepped out of the room and the first thing I've thought of was to get more and more blankets. I opened the nearby guestroom and pulled the blanket off of it.

I spreaded out the blanket on Sasuke's body and took the blanket I was using as well, but he hadn't stop shivering. What should I do?

Body heat?

I climbed on his bed and hugged him with the bulky blanket that seperates us, but I do hope it works.

And it sort of did because the way he shivered was reducing.

"Phew!" I exhaled a sign of relief. I never left him that night.

The birds were chirping, the ray of sunshine had entered the room, the sound of puppies barking and the sound of motorcycles droving past the road nearby was a sign of another morning. I was awake, but my eyes remained closed, I was tired and I wanted a few minutes more until..

A groan came from behind and a nuzzled on my back startled me that made my eyes open a little wider than the natural. My head was lying on a muscular bicep and another arm looped around my frame.

Cou-could this be.. Oh no... I slowly tried to escape from his grasp when..

"Going somewhere?" A deep, manly, hotter and a bit different voice asked. They were right. A man's just-woke-up voice is too hot to handle. And with this so deadly position with him didn't help at all as he took grab on me and pulled me back to my original pose. Why am I in this position anyway? I remembered flopping above him but not this!

"I, I was just getting a glass of water." I turned my face directly opposite of his and shutted my eyes close.
"Liar." He chuckled. "Why can't you look at me?" He whispered. I dared myself to look. This is nothing. I was not going to give him the satisfaction that I was being affected by him.

I opened my eyes and turned my face to him.

His face was inches away from mine, his eyes were the color of onyx, mysterious and deep like it usually was. I stared at the perfect jawline of his face. His nose was beautifully pointed and his lips were perfectly curved. He stared at me like a tiger ready to pounce and treated me as the prey. I dared to stare back, wondering the next move he'll make.

"Oh fuck it."

A second was all it took to feel his lips back on mine, he was kissing me. It hurted when he bit my bottom lip, but took comfort when he kissed it again. He was kissing and biting me and he got me... paralyzed. I didn't know anything about kissing or what's the right way to do it, I let him kiss me the way he wanted to. His lips was soft and wet and then I felt his tongue trying to push my lips apart. What should I do? Sasuke's tongue invaded inside my lips.. Th-this is embarrassing.. my morning breath.. his tongue touched my tongue but I did no action.

His hands wrapped around me kept pushing me toward his, my hands did nothing as his hands traveled underneath my shirt, caressing every side of my frame and broke our kiss. I gasp for air but he did different, he kissed me behind my ear and planted soft and warm kisses as his lips went lower and lower to my collar bone. I could't help but suppress a moan.

"Shhh." He smirked as he kissed my lips again. His hands remained traveling underneath my shirt until he reached the undergarment I wore to cover my chest. He took grab of it that startled me and made me bit his bottom lip.

"Ow." He broke away.
"Oh, n-no I'm sorry." I said as I saw Sasuke's bottom lip was bleeding with the bit I did. Sasuke grinned.
"Marking your territory, babe?" Sasuke said as he held his bottom lip.

I blushed. "I'm.. I'm sorry. I'll cure it for you." I stood up and took a cleaning bud and the petroleum jelly to put some on his lip.

"I'm going to take a shower babe." Sasuke stood, he was half naked, he was topless and his jogging pants was hanging lowly at his hips making him a hundred times more hotter.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked, not quite getting what he said. He smirked.

Well, the good thing was.. he's now okay. The bad thing was.. I'm about to faint. What just happened?