Part 45

A/N: Back to Sakura's perspective! (ノ゚▽゚)ノ Anyway, how did you guys like the extra chapters? \(^▽^  )ノ

I love how you guys comment your thoughts and feelings towards my story! Thank you so much guys. Don't forget to vote! ♡♡

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

I woke up with the ray of sunshine shining brightly at my face.

Did I forget to close the curtains last night?

Last night....

What happened last night?
My head throbbed with a pang of ache for a second or two. All I remember was... glimpses of the happenings at the party last night.

How did it end? How did I got home?

I checked over the wall clock to look at the time. It was 7:15am on a Sunday morning.

Whatever happened last night, I needed to know. I went downstairs first to grab a glass of water and looked for mom. I've crossed the living room and found mom fully wrapped by a blanket on the couch.

Why would she sleep on the couch?

Anyway, I was thirsty. Aside from that, I had a bittersweet and irritating taste stuck on my tongue.

I headed to the refrigerator and came across mom who was cooking omelet for breakfast.

It smelled great.

"Goodmorning, honey." She greeted.
"Goodmorning, mo-" I drank the water and splurted it out immediately as a sudden realization flowed through me.

"Are you okay, honey?"
"You - I - there - wait - who's that on the couch?" I stammered.

"Oh," Mom chuckled. "You don't remember anything?" She continued laughing as if she found this situation very amusing.

I won't deny it is if I were in her place though.

"No, just... few things." The thought of Sasuke and Karin last night was something I didn't want to remember and it sucks to remember that instead of the things that happened by the evening.
"Well, honey, go ahead and wake that person on the couch. Besides, I'm almost done with our breakfast." She giggled.

I followed what mom said, I went to the living room slowly and quietly as if I'm trying not to wake up a predator.

Please.

Don't let it be him.

Please.

Not him. Anyone but him.

I sat slowly on the edge of the couch and gently pulled the blanket covering the person's face.

My heart just dropped.

Sasuke.

The beat of my heart started increasing. The angelic face he had when he slept was something cute that I almost wanted to take a picture of it.

His hair had covered a part of his eyes so I gently brushed it off when suddenly a hand had grabbed my wrist as my fingertips touched his hair.

Sasuke's eyes were open, and it was looking at me with amusement and curiousity.

"Uh - Goodmorning, Sasuke. Th-the breakfast is ready." I blushed as I struggle to get my wrist out of his grab.
"Are you getting away from me after what you did last night?"
"L-last night? What did I do?" I whispered as I checked the surroundings to avoid mom hearing our conversation. Apparently she was still away at the kitchen.
"You passed out. I had to check you in at the hotel. Then you got a little wild, pinned me down and kissed me when you woke up." Sasuke said rather neutrally.

No. That sounds impossible.

He's playing around with me.

"And you were telling me something about Karin. About how jealous you were with her."

Karin? Jealous? Me?

I told that?

That's really impossible....

But stating the facts..
I was drunk,
I don't remember much, and
I felt guilty for being jealous at Karin.
Because it's a bit... true.

Did I really do or say that?

I felt my cheeks flush as I look at Sasuke. His stares were melting me. It wasn't really helping.

"I-I'm going, and b-breakf-" I attempted to say. But Sasuke was always full of surprises. And most of it involved being pulled down and kissed.

Our lips touched, once again.
His lips was as warm as it is.
His hand pulled me down in a forceful yet gentle way and slowly, I felt I'm going to drown in his kiss.

Until mom had shouted through the kitchen, "Sakura, invite him to breakfast! I can't leave the stove right now, is he awake?" I pulled myself away from Sasuk's kiss as I felt my heart was really popping out of my chest. I thought we've been caught.

"Uhm, I'm waking him up 'til now mom." I shouted nervously.

I turned to look at Sasuke and found him laughing.

Though it was his fault for causing me a mini heart attack, still, he looked handsome. He looked heart throbbing.

It was no mistake that numbers of women had fallen for him.

And apparently, fallen for something they shouldn't fall for.

I didn't want to share the same fate.

I know he's handsome, but he's also caring, he's nice and he had a weird but cute way of showing it.

There's no denying that I started liking him, but I specifically didn't know why.

Though, I knew perfectly that it isn't right.

He is something out of the reach.

"Sakura, let's go." Sasuke snapped me out of my thoughts. We headed to the kitchen and found mom fixing the table utensils.

"Oh, hi, goodmorning Sasuke. I hope you like omelet." Mom smiled.
"Certainly, Mrs. Haruno. Thank you for your help."
"How was your sleep? I'm sorry you had to sleep at the couch."
"No that's fine. I actually had a good night and I woke up perfectly this morning." Sasuke glanced at me, probably checking the reaction I'll give.

If only blushing crimson red was voluntary, it wouldn't show on my cheeks ever again.

"Sakura seemed to have no idea what she did last night." Mom chuckled. "Oh sweetie, you made a big mess with Sasuke."

Mess? What kind of mess?

Did I...?

Well, I could remember a bit of throwing up...

Oh my goodness.

"I-I'm sorry, Sasuke." I said, blushing with embarrassment.

"Sasuke carried you the whole night you were passed out until you got in your bed." Mom talked as she offered us the food she made for breakfast. "I insisted him to stay for tonight, it might not be safe to travel alone at night."

For the rest of the breakfast, mom abd Sasuke had obviously talked about many things. I couldn't believe Sasuke could keep up a conversation with mom.

I was fine with that.

Mom looked happy.

"Oh, I got your clothes dried, Sasuke. Take this before you leave." Mom offered him the suit and pants Sasuke had used for the party. And probably the suit I throwed up at.

"Thank you so much for all this, Mrs. Haruno."
"You're welcome. Visit anytime you want."
"I will. Thanks."

Sasuke got in his car and started it.

But before he left,

He gave me one last melting stare with thousands of meanings to think at.