Part 58

I woke up on a head start with a peaceful bright Sunday morning. Muffled sounds of the sea breeze meeting the leaves of the palm trees, waves from the ocean and a soft gentle heave underneath me had been the morning's greeting.

My head lied on his heaving chest as my hand fell on the sides. My head directed to the face of Sasuke who was still sleeping deeply as his left arm crossed over his head.

How did I get here again?

Last night.. hmm..

"I want you," His eyes were filled with mystery yet his lips curved to a playful half smile. I sat on the bed opposite before him, astonished, looking at him in his deep onyx eyes, feeling crazy for even thinking maybe he was being serious in some way.

"Y-you're just drunk, Sasuke. Go to sleep." I pouted as my cheeks burned red and pushed him forcefully to bed while being pulled in the process by him as well.

"Let me go Sasuke, I want to sleep too."
"You can sleep here,"
"No." I struggled myself free from his grasp until I eventually got tired after minutes of great grief.
"Are you done?" He asked as I lied on top of him, giving up. I gave him one irritating looked and slept anyway.

Though I admit...

I felt much more comfortable on him.

I playfully fondled his hair with my fingers as I rested my chin on his chest. I stopped as he started stirring.

Later on when he rested peacefully again, I drew my finger to his face. Carefully drawing a line from his forehead until the tip of his nose and slowly reaching for his beautiful shaped lips and played on the thin line.

"Ow," I reacted, cutting off the doodling I've been doing to his face, my finger was bitten with a fully awake Sasuke.

"Enjoying yourself, tiger?" He chuckled soon as my finger was set free.
"I was bored," Sitting up, I bluntly said my reason as a red paint crossed over my cheeks.

Sasuke sat up as well, running a hand through his hair, a playful smiled traced on his lips. "Really, you were rather enjoying yourself on a certain part of my face."
"And you bit me with it, now it hurts."

"Give it to me then," Sasuke said arrogantly as he grabbed the hand I used to draw invisible lines through his face and held it close.
"What are y-" I tried to say competely yet was immediately interrupted as he planted a soft kiss on the finger he bit.

The soft kiss was admitingly... touching and sweet.

Yet it was immediately followed by his lips closing over the tip of my finger and was being gently sucked as his eyes stared longingly and seductively unto mine.

I was confused,

Or rather,

my body was.

It had gotten weak for a simple action he did to the tip of my finger. It was as if all my nerves was gathering and focusing altogether at that point. A sweet fiery sensation and a clench somewhere inside me.

"Stop biting your lip, or I might not get a hold of myself." He said with his seductive eyes as he released my hand and held my chin downwards, freeing the bottom of my lip from the grip of my teeth.

"Better?" He said playfully this time as he smirked.

After both of us took a shower after the other, we went directly to the cottage yesterday where we were gathered.

"Goodmorning!" Hinata greeted with a smile as she held out two cinnamon buns to the both of us. "Here, have some, I have enough for everyone."
"Thank you Hinata," reaching for the buns, Hinata was suddenly hugged from behind by the two haired bun Tenten. "You're so sweet, Hinataaaaa, thanks a lot!"