Part 29

A/N: Sorry for the delayed update! Please don't forget to vote/comment/suggest or recommend this story to your fellow SasuSaku friends as well! Thank youuuu lovies! Hihi ♡

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

"Mom I'm hom-.. how long have you been standing there mom?" I was startled to find my mom holding the door open even before I could greet her that I'm back. Could she - could she have seen how Aki kissed me?

"Oh my, I'm sorry for intruding your personal matters honey!" She blushed.

Ugh I knew it! She saw it! Ugh!

"Mom it's not what it looks like!"
"Honey there's no need to hide it. I just thought you like your boss, I didn't know you had a boyfriend!" Mom gigged as she found it funny.
Ugh. There was no way I can talk her away from this.

After mom and I had dinner, I was emotionally and mentally tired so I prepared early for bed. I took a quick warm shower and I admit that it was no match for the warmth of Aki's kiss he had given before he left. I blushed and wanted to snap myself out of it.

I lied on my bed and thought of everything that had happened today.

First, the sudden job. Second, Sasuke's hook up issue. Third, Ms. Hara and lastly Aki.

This day was a mixture of emotions that I have never felt before. Back in the farm, mom and the animals were the only company I had.

Life was simpler there, I didn't have to be disappointed if Nuto the handsome male cow had liked me and many other cows and treated us all the same. I didn't have to be confused with feelings if Roro the pig would snuggle into my feet and shows his affection.

I sighed.

A buzz on my phone had appeared again.

2 new messages.
From Aki.

'Goodnight. I'll be seeing you soon.' 10:35pm

I smiled and responded as quickly as I could.

'Thanks for today! Goodnight as well!' 10:36pm

Another message was in my inbox. My smile quickly turned into a frown.
From Master.

'Did you just hang up on me?' 10:38pm

You deserved it!

'I guess I did.' 10:41pm

I'm not scared of you! I shutted my phone off and scurried off my blanket to sleep. That womanizer! If he thinks he can get me, damn hell he won't!

The next day came in fast.

I wasn't really really ready to see Sasuke just right after I made him mad last night. I kind of regretted it in the morning.

"Sakura!" Rikka greeted me as I got into our office. I've noticed the extra bag at the table and an empty box.
"Oh, I'm packing by the way." She shrugged. "This is my last day."

"So soon?" I said in surprise. I was really expecting her resignation for a few more weeks.
"Well yeah, something came up and eventually made my leave here a little earlier than expected." She smiled apologetically. "Besides, Mr. Sasuke agreed when I told him you can do the job on your own." Rikka said as she choose her things at the office table and place it on the box.

I would've taken that as a compliment.

"Goodmorning, Mr. Sasuke." Rikka greeted Sasuke as he passed by and ignored us until he closed his door.

"Looks like someone's in a bad mood today, don't you think Sakura?" Rikka giggled.
I smiled nervously. OH I think I do know why.

After Rikka had packed her personal items on her box, we started working and Rikka talked about her plans when she gets into her new post. She was more than happy.

"Oh Sakura, this report needs Mr. Sasuke's approval. Would you mind passing it to him?"

I wasn't really sure if I was ready to face him after the incident last night. But I nodded to Rikka and took all the courage.

I opened the door in Sasuke's office and shut it close behind me.

"Uhm, er, Good Afternoon Mr. Sasuke. This document needs your approval."
"Just put it here." Sasuke was scribbling in some documents. He was obviously too busy to even look at me while answering.

I was about to leave when Sasuke coughed. Well, not the look-at-me kind of cough, but a real cough like he was really sick.

"Are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm fine. You may leave." He said rather quickly when he coughed again.
"No, you're not." I insisted even more.

He stopped doing his paperworks and turned his gaze to me. He barely grinned. He must've been really mad for what I've done yesterday. Something tells me that I should just make it up for him.

I didn't speak at all and went to fetch my bag. I remembered having a medicine for colds and coughs. It might help. I took one and went back to his office and took a glass of water as well.

"What now?"
"Here, drink this." I held out the medicine in my palm and the glass of water in the other.
"This is none of your business. I'm okay."
"As far as I remember, I'm still your personal assistant. Now, drink up before I do it myself."
"I'd love to see you try." Sasuke smirked.

He's daring me again.

"Fine. Open up."
Sasuke gave me a quizzical look for a moment, probably surprised that I was accepting his challenge. He smiled as he opened his mouth, shaping up an 'ah'.

I was about to drop the medicine on his tongue when he caught my wrist.

"You can't be serious." Sasuke took the medicine and the water from me and drank both of it.

And I've thought I saw Sasuke blush a bit.

"There. You happy now?" Sasuke rolled his eyes. I nodded in response.

"Sasuke.." I shrugged."Sorry about hanging up last night, well I heard a woman saying you should turn off your phone and I didn't want to be a party pooper for you so I hang up." I blushed for admitting about the woman part. I bit my lip.

"Were you jealous, babe?"

Me? Jealous? Hahahahahahahahaha yes. Oh wait, no!!