Part 8

We came back to the office a few minutes after. At first I thought I was hearing an argument near Sasuke's office, but then I've realized it was his secretary Rika and a woman who seems to be pleading her for something.

"Oh Rika, please just let me in. I know he just ordered you to say he's gone! That's what he always say to the women who comes here to chase him. I am not going to let you label me as one of them! I know he feels I'm different!" The woman said desperately.
"I am truly sorry, but he really is gone at the moment. Come back tomorrow." Rika said, who is obviously looking tired and failing to look composed because of all the explaining she had to do while we were gone. From the looks on her face, it might have been going on for some time now.

Is she perhaps an ex girlfriend? I darted my eyes to Sasuke to see his reaction on this situation. Both of his hands are in his pockets but I swear I can visualize a face palm.

After an audible sigh, he cleared his throat loudly that caused Rika and the woman to look in our way.

The woman finally smiled, yet before the woman could even speak his name, Sasuke gave me a shock when he placed his left hand on my hips and pulled me close to him with such gentle force.

"How nice of you to drop by, Melodia. What made you visit?" Sasuke said calmly.

The smile on Melodia's face was clearly gone with the sight of us. Her eyes traveled from Sasuke, then to his hands that was placed on my hips, and finally, she looked at me with great amusement and curiousity. I didn't know what to do at situations like this at all.

"Who's the new friend?" Melodia asked with an obvious sarcastic smile on her face. Sasuke haven't given her an answer, this might be the perfect time to clear things with her if ever she's thinking that Sasuke and I are... you know.

"I'm Sakura, I'm his p-"
"My new girlfriend." Sasuke said loudly that made my sentence drown over his. I blushed involuntarily with the news he gave, but it's entirely wrong! Both the fact that I'm blushing and the fact that he told her I'm his girlfriend!

"Nice try." Melodia chuckled. She looked rather amused, as if she found it stupid. Sasuke made a pretty clear and straight face which probably made Melodia think he was serious. I wanted to correct it, but I wouldn't want to get into any more trouble for the day.

Melodia looked at me from head to toe with great dislike(?) Or is it disgust? Whatever it is, it's not a good thing.

"I get it. I'll leave, but I'll be back." She strolled towards us and held Sasuke's shoulder. She whispered to him, yet she obviously wanted me to hear it. "I had a great night, hon. The last position we've had was the best. Ciao." Not only did she made it clear for me to hear, she also made it clear that the message was for me, since she was staring badly at me while she was whispering. She never looked back and left silently.

That's too bad girl, because he ain't my type. And how disgusting to even tell me about you and Sasuke's position thing! Ugh!

"Will you take your hands off of me now?" I asked bluntly.
"Whoa babe, no need to be jealous." He grinned.

Before I could take it off of myself, he took me in his grasp and appeared to have trapped me - I mean hug me - in his arms. This is not the thing I want!

"You've been a good girl for being quiet and not spilling the beans out." He smiled. His face was so close that I could feel his breath with the scent of mint on mine. I felt Rika left us which made me even more nervous.

"Yes, I've been a good girl because I don't want any more trouble from you! Will you let go now?" He smirked and made his grip tighter around me. "I like that."

He let me go, but what happened next was something I never expected. His hands were both on the sides of my face and he gently pulled my face towards his. Despite of his scary, arrogant, egoistic self, he planted a warm kiss on my cheek. I blushed intensely as he let me go for sure and smiled mischieviously towards his office table.

I silently went to the restroom as fast as I can. I was speechless for a moment. I stupidly and involuntarily touched the place where he kissed me. I was pretty sure the tips of our lips had touched.

It's a trap.