Part 41

A/N: Hello lovies! Thanks for reading Part 40! So I'm publishing both of this together with Part 42 because it's a cliffhanger! Yaaaayyy to me. ♡(●ω●

Again, thanks for reading and don't forget to hit that vote button if you liked my story and comment as well!

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

Suddenly I felt nervous.

'I'm on my way.' 5:34pm

It was the last message he sent a few minutes ago.

What happens when he sees me like this? Will he... like it? I felt myself blushing all over every corner of my cheeks. Or will he...? I don't know.

Sakura, you're thinking too much and it doesn't matter if he likes it or not, I said to myself.

"Honey, are you okay? You seem nervous." Mom sounded worried. I felt bad for not controlling my feelings and giving mom the idea of what was going through my mind.
"Don't worry mom." I smiled.
"Okay, honey. And since it's a dinner party, I just want you to have a lot of fun tonight or else the package would've been wasted, you know." She whispered. We both giggled with the agreement that it would be such a waste if I didn't have fun.

Mom and I were on the lobby at the second floor near the entrace and exit to the parking lot when Yuri suddenly came in and informed us that Sasuke had arrived.

My heart started beating like crazy.

Little by little, step by step.

There he was.

Standing beside his car and talking to the guy who he must have claimed his trusted driver.

Sasuke was tall and handsome like he was. He's even taller even though I wore heels for support. He wore nothing else but black. He looked elegant without even trying.

As I got closer to him, I could smell his heavenly scent lingering on me and I swear I wanted that forever.

"Sasuke," I called out.

Sasuke turned around and gave me a piercing look. He stared at me for a few seconds.

It was melting me.

It took a few seconds before he could say anything, but not specifically to me.

"This is Tanaka. The driver who will be sending you home safely, Mrs. Haruno. Were you able to relax?"

Still ignoring me, huh?

"Hi Tanaka. And yes of course, thank you so much Sasuke." Mom looked better and blooming, she must've really enjoyed the pamper we've had.

"Hello Mrs. Haruno, I will be your personal driver for tonight. Just let me know if you want to go."
"Oh please, no need to be formal. And I actually want to now, if that is okay with you?" The driver nodded and smiled, he started the car that was behind Sasuke's.

"I'll be leaving now, honey. You take care okay? Again, Sasuke, I'm very sorry for troubling you and your people but thank you. And is it okay if I leave my daughter in your hands? I know she can handle herself, but just to make sure.."
"You're welcome, Mrs. Haruno. Leave her to me."

He could have misunderstood mom with leaving me in his hands though... I flushed with the possibilities.

But then again, he's ignoring me.

"Let's go." Sasuke held the front seat door open for me, I quickly went inside and tried not to find this awkward.

Sasuke started to drive, we were trapped in different glass jars again, and it's about time I break it.

"Thank you for that package treatment. I'll pay you if I have enough money."
"No need." Sasuke said coldly.
"No, it's my debt."
"No need, Sakura." He insisted rather forcefully with his authoritive voice.

Fine. I'm still going to pay for that. Even if it costs me half a year to pay for it. But I wasn't going to tell that.

We arrived at the entrance of the Event Hall by 7:16pm.

"Grab my arm." Sasuke suddenly said.
"What?" I blushed.
"Just grab my arm."

Sasuke dragged me to the entrance, pinning my hand with him. The door opened and I was astonished. The place was almost beyond beautiful.

Simple, yet elegant.

I started to look for signs of Naruto and Hinata but I can't seem to find them. Instead, the hall was filled of some familiar faces from our company and half of the guests were probably from UE.

"Sasuke, I wasn't expecting you to come." The middle aged man from the board meeting greeted and tapped Sasuke's shoulder. "Oh, and this must be your lovely date."

D-date? I bit my lip and smiled nervously to the man in front of us.

"I'm Jiraiya, Sasuke's favorite uncle at the company," he chuckled. "it's a pleasure meeting you, Ms..?" The middle aged man took my hand gently and kissed it.

"I'm Sakura, it's nice meeting you too." I smiled nervously. I've never been treated like this before.
"We'll go ahead, old man." Sasuke didn't wait for any responses before he dragged me away. But Mr. Jiraiiya didn't seem to be bothered. He must've been used to it.

As Sasuke dragged me as I held his arm, I took the chance to look for Hinata.

It was merely a few minutes before Sasuke and I saw Hinata together.

She was beautiful, she looked immaculate with the halter back white dress she wore.

I wonder how Sasuke thinks of her...?
I glanced at Sasuke to see his reaction towards her.... Well, at least he wasn't giving her the piercing and melting look he gave earlier...

Hinata apparently looked this way and gave me a welcoming smile that I returned back. She paced quickly to me and greeted,
"Thank you for coming Mr. Sasuke, you are our guest of honor, and to you too Ms. Sakura."
"You're welcome, as promised." We both giggled.
"Where's Naruto?" Sasuke asked.
"Oh he is in the table near the buffet Mr. Sasuke, talking to a board member of your company I believe."
"Thanks, I'll go." Sasuke loosen my hand wrapped in his arm and left.

"Wow, Sakura, you're - beautiful." Hinata stared at me and blushed.
"Hinata you're beautiful as well, you looked immaculate with your dress."
"Thanks, and - and Naruto liked it." Her cheeks flushed red, she got even beautiful. "But really Sakura, you look so wonderful. Guys at our company were giving you looks." She giggled.
"Very funny Hinata, ha ha"
"I was serious! I can bet some will introduce themselves to you." Hinata chuckled. "Stop being so silly Hinata." I laughed.

"And you made a very beautiful party, Hinata."
"Aw thanks Sakura. I wasn't really done with it, but Naruto insisted I take care of myself for tonight and he will have another event organizer to finish this whole thing,"
"Naruto sure does care about you." I giggled.
"Y-yes, I mean, he's just really considerate." Hinata blushed cutely.

"Oh, let's head closer to the stage, Naruto will start the opening. Let's grab a drink."

Hinata grabbed two glasses of wine and offered me the other one. I refused her offer, "Oh, I don't drink." I smiled, but she didn't insist further. Hinata was right, Naruto walked to the middle of the stage and held a glass of wine. I started to look around for Sasuke and found him near the stage as well.

It was unsightful.