Extra 1.0

A/N: Hi friends/readers, I know I haven't updated for a while so I made two extra chapters for today's update to make it up for you guys. (Plus I have free time) ♡♡

This chapter is an added bonus as it's going to be Sasuke's perspective! Surpriseeee! Lol.

Sorry it came in late!
Before you go any further and to prevent story complications, this chapter is compiled of Sasuke's Part 18-19 perspective. In case you guys forgot those chapters, which I doubt you didn't, you might want to reread! And to make it clear to you guys, this chapter is optional, not reading it won't affect the next story inflow but new characters might appear! Thank you! ♥

(This might contain a few foul languages too, so take note please!)

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

Damn that old man. Giving me extra things to work on even at fucking weekends.

1 new message, the phone vibrated.

From Karin.

'Guess who we bumped on, today. ;)' 10:06am

'I don't have time for this, Karin.' 10:08am

'Just thought you'll be interested with Sakura and a certain someone.' 10:15am

Sakura? What does she have to do with it?

'What about it?' 10:16am

'They said they were dating. Haha.' 10:18am

Can't figure it out if this bitch is playing around with me.

Karin sent a photo.

It's that guy again. What the fuck? He's holding Sakura. And that innocent woman never bothered removing it. Perhaps she liked it. Why do I care? I have nothing to do with her personal life as long as I'm making use of her presence.

Back to work.

Why do I even have to deal with this branches' problems? These problems are too easy, but with the quantity of workload, it's consuming a lot of my time.

I took my phone again and looked at the photo Karin sent. I don't know why, but it's getting on my nerves. Fine, I'll just message that woman.

'Having fun?' 12:02pm

'What do you mean?' 12:03pm

Why does she have to act so innocent about it?

'Having fun with your date?' 12:06pm

'This is NOT a date!' 12:09pm

Yeah right. I know a man's intention better than you do, missy. Fine, I'm just letting her go for a while with that man, she's not a priority.

It's almost midnight when I've finished this piled paperworks, though it was easy, it's getting hard to concentrate today. If only that Karin haven't bothered me. Tch.

1 new message.
From Karin.

'I can give you more info, Sasuke. How about it? ;)' 11:43pm

'If you give me more info about it, will you shut up?' 11:45pm

'Sure, I will. But I'll say it tomorrow. I'll drop by a note.' 11:50pm

'Can't you just tell me now?' 11:51pm

'So eager of you. But no, I'd rather stop by tomorrow. Ciao!' 11:53pm

'Eager to shut you up.' 11:55pm

Eager for more info, huh? As if. I ran my hands through my hair.

As the damn morning came, Rikka came strolling towards me like she unusually does. Perhaps running fast for a deadline I gave.
"Goodmorning sir! These documents of the Southern branches' proposal needs to be signed as soon as possible sir Sasuke."
I paced to my office. Apparently that woman came early like the usual.
"Bring it to my table. Anymore meetings to attend to?"
"Right away sir. No more added meetings but the scheduled ones for today, sir."
"Good."

"Goodmorning, Sasuke." She greeted. The sight of her was giving me bad vibes. Just making me remember about her and that guy.

I continued to work and didn't mind her, I wanted to concentrate. She paced to me and handed me a cup of coffee. Nevermind that.

It's almost 10:00, got to go to the meeting.

I left the office and went to the meeting. Apparently it wasn't as important as it is, so I didn't quite listen to it. The meeting was done in just an hour, but I didn't want to go back just yet.

"What's up?" Hozuki said as I went to his office and slouched.
"Nothing." I blurted out.
"Got a woman stuck in your head, man?" He laughed. "Just kidding man, I know that's impossible. So, how have you been with Amy?"
"I thought I told you she was just fun for a few days, specifically two."
"I know, I wanted to hook up with her. Perhaps you can help me?"
"Man she'd take me to bed instead of you if I'd help." I grinned.
"Shut up."

I lost track of the time in his office, didn't exactly thought I'd slouched on someone else's office for a few hours.

I went back to the office and found her talking to the phone but she hided it quickly at the sound of my entrance.

I sat and noticed the sticky note she stucked on the coffee she made for me.

'Sorry for bothering you.'

I turned to look at her and she was looking down at her hands. She seemed to tense.

I noticed the note Karin must have dropped, judging from the crumpled paper folding, Sakura must've read it.

'Dinner's on me, the room's on you. See ya tonight ;)'

I turned to look at Sakura, she tensed more as if guilty for reading this. I can imagine. I smirked.

"Sakura, tell Karin I said, deal. I can't seem to find my phone at the moment, so would you please?"

"Got it, I'll just ask Rikka for directions to miss Karin's office."

As expected, she sounded slightly guilty.

She read it.