Part 40

A/N: Hi guys! Wow, thanks for the reads, votes and comments! I hope it doesn't stop 'til SR's last chapter. I've missed you for almost half a month, and I'm glad you still read my updates even though it took me a while to update. ; ▽;)/♡

Anyway here's another update and I hope you guyssss loveeeee love love it! ♡♡

PS. The picture is basically not Sakura, but for the mean time, just pretend to think it's Sakura lol!

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

"Th-that's the package?" I stammered.
"Yes, Ms. Sakura. Do you want a different one? Of course we could provide customiz-"
"No, that's fine." I was afraid it might cost another penny on Sasuke, and that is the last thing I want to do.
"Okay, we should probably start by now since the party would be on 7pm, right? We wouldn't want to cause delays for you. Please follow me to the dress shops."

I nodded and smiled as mom and I held hands and followed her on the way. Apparently, they had an elevator inside their shop on the right corner of the room, I even thought it was just restroom.

"On the second floor would be the dress choices, of course it may look limited but rest assured that we have an online tab where you can choose much more available dresses, shoes and accessories to match, and it will be delivered 2-3 hours after the order. Would you like to go ahead and choose the dress you'd like?" Yuri smiled happily as she toured her around the second floor.

It was a big room full of hanged elegant dresses. I couldn't manage to pick anything at all as of the moment because I could imagine that a single dress could have caused me and my mom's monthly rental fee.

"Go on and choose, Ms. Sakura. I will be choosing for you as well, just pick anything you want so you could try it on one by one. Don't worry about the prices of the dresses, Mr. Sasuke had already covered that up with the package he bought. If you'll be needing me, don't hesitate to ask." Yuri smiled brightly and quickly went to the other isle to choose for the dresses.

"I swear I didn't know about this mom."
"I believe you." Mom giggled. "Now, let's go on and look for a good dress, it's already 12:35pm." She quickly went to a different isle and started choosing for a dress.

Half an hour passed when Yuri and mom came back and offered me the dresses for try out.

Again, I wasn't able to choose much because I was really bothered how much this would have cost.

"Honey, try this dresses out."
"Just wear it one by one and show us."

It took us approximately another hour to choose yes or no with the dresses I've tried. It took me more than 20 dresses before we found the right one.

"Well, that was quick." Yuri laughed. "Anyway, the third floor would be for the spa. I will be leaving you to Leila, she will be assisting you and I'll be back here by an hour and a half so we could proceed with the next step. Okay?"

"Sure, thank you Yuri for the help."
Yuri left us by the third floor and stayed on the elevator. We were assisted by more people. For about an hour, they had gave us a foot and hand massage and a body massage, mom and I lied our fronts to give out access to out backs.

It was one of the most comforting, relaxing moment we've had.
Mom had her eyes closed while she was being massaged on the back. Yet she said, "I've never felt this good. I'm happy you made me come with you." She managed to giggle as she looked sleepy and all.

Later on Yuri came back to fetch us.
"You looked like you had a relaxing time."
"Yeah, we did." Mom smiled happily. I'm glad that at least before I leave her for tonight, she's happy.

"Oh and by the way Ms. Sakura, Mr. Sasuke called earlier and said he will be fetching you quarter to six o'clock, and he wants to reassure you that your mother will be fetched by his trusted driver to be taken back to your house."

I blushed with the thought about Sasuke fetching me over. But that's wrong!
And how does he know I'm with mom? Perhaps Yuri mentioned it?

For another couple hours, many people had provided me great service, they had my fingernails and toenails clean and designed.

They had done my hair with cute and elegant locks and now, they were with the final touches of the make up. Although I felt uncomfortable wearing make up, I really had no choice do I? This is what Sasuke paid for. This is what Sasuke wanted me to look like.

Probably because he didn't want to be next with a plain old librarian-looking secretary.

After mom locked in the beautiful necklace that matched with my dress quite perfectly, we both stared at the woman next to the mirror.

She was different.
She had beautiful curly locks.
Beautiful eyes and lips to match.
She wore a lavender-colored dress with fur with accessories on her ears, neck and wrists.
She looked elegant.

"You're very beautiful, honey." Mom smiled faintly.

I smiled back and flushed,

Maybe...
Just maybe...
It wouldn't be bad if....

I could be a princess for a night.