Part 50

The next morning came and I struggled to open my eyes. I fumbled on the blanket of my bed and let my eyes close for 3 more minutes.

After the minutes had passed, I wanted to sleep more yet the need to be at work kept urging me to get up. I sat down on the edge of my bed and stood. I took the towel folded neatly on my desk and went to the bathroom.

I massaged my head with the cherry blossom scented shampoo and let myself loose on the warm shower. My hands held the soap container only to find that there was no more soap.

Great, now I have to go down and get it.

I washed my hair to be shampoo-free and wrapped my body with towel. Carefully, I paced downstairs and headed to the cabinet where we kept our toiletries.

"Mom?" I called, no answer, apparently she wasn't in the kitchen neither, I took the soap I needed on the cabinet.

Reaching the living room that was connected on the stairs, I stopped on my tracks only to find mom and a man standing beside her.

"Oh dear," My mom blushed.

But not even her blush could defeat mine. I stood there, wrapped on a towel with nothing underneath, and there he stood,

Sasuke.

Obviously restraining a grin from tracing on his lips.

Before anyone could speak more, I paced upstairs and shutted the bathroom door closed. My heart started beating rapidly, and the reason? It might be either the running or the fact that I was too embarrassed.

What was he doing here at this early morning anyway?!

I finished washing my body after a few minutes and dressed up properly.

As I went down, I scanned the room first before engaging on the floor. Apparently there was no sign of him, nor any voices that belong to him.

"Mom?"
"Oh, goodmorning Sakura. Come, eat, and make it fast." Mom smiled as she placed the steamingly hot omelet and squid-designed hotdogs on the dining table.
"W-where is he?" I asked.
"He's waiting for you outside so that's why you need to finish fast, and he already ate breakfast here too," Mom giggled as she took the fried rice bowl and placed some on my plate.
"Did he tell you why he's here?"
"Oh yes honey, he was asking for my permission about you and the business trip tomorrow. I even thought that you didn't want to tell me about that at first but he told me right away that he wasn't able to inform you. So he asked my permission directlyif he could take you with him."

"And you said..?"
"Of course I said yes, honey. You need to relax as well, you're working hard day by day, and I want you to take a rest, take a vacation. Besides, I completely trust Sasuke, he'll take care of you, I'm sure."

Yeah right. Depends on what care he has in mind.

"H-how about you?"
"Honey, I told you I can handle myself very well. And to add up to that, Sasuke gave me a number of his maids and guards, he said I could call them anytime in case I need assistance or for emergencies, but I highly doubt I'll be calling them."

"And why are you so happy about this situation?" I arched my eyebrow at her and crossed my arms together with a pout.
"Aw honey, don't you think it's too cute when the guy comes to the girl's home and ask the parents formally for permission to take care of their daughter?" Mom said dreamily.

I couldn't say anything.

Mom really approves of this.

Besides, she was right, I guess I need to take a vacation at least.

After I took my breakfast, I kissed mom goodbye and went outside.

Sasuke leaned beside his car with both of his hands tucked in his pockets and looking at me with his mystery-filled eyes. I paced infront of him and bravely said, "You didn't have to do that. I can ask mom myself."

Sasuke half smiled, it was heart meltingly beautiful. But I wasn't giving him a clue about that, or at least I won't voluntarily give it, since apparently the red flush on my cheeks was blowing up my cover.

"Can you just at least thank me?" He grinned as he opened the car door for me.

"Yeah right, I almost lost my - my dignity because you barged in our house! No thanks to you."
"Whoa, don't blame me if you walk around your house almost half nakedly."
"H-how dare you! I d-don't walk around half-"
"Easy, tiger. Nothing to be ashamed of. I actually liked the view." Sasuke chuckled as he continues to tease me to death.
"Pervert!"
"Not if the woman has the initiative to show their own skin to me." He grinned.

After a few hours on the incident, Sasuke and I were back to work.

Now I wonder how Hinata must be handling all her excitement for tomorrow.

'Hinata, you'll never believe what code evil monster did today!' 9:20am

'Is that Sasuke? Because you had code rich bastard for him the other day.' 9:22am

'Right, code rich evil bastard monster whatever. He came earlier at our house. Ugh.' 9:25am

'He did? Tell me later, I'll be there at the end of your shift. See you!' 9:26am

I went back on reading and analyzing the few reports for Sasuke, most of it was about the stats of the company after the partnership.

"Hi," a very familiar high-pitched voice cutted me off,
"Excited about the trip?" Karin chuckled.
"Hmm, so-so." I said bluntly, giving her signs that I was no way interested to what she was to say.
"Well, no worries, I have a surprise for you tomorrow. I bet it'll make everything a lot more interesting." She teased. "See you tomorrow!" She softly and irritatingly said.

Surprise? What kind of surprise is that?

I hate to admit it, but somehow that caught my attention and it got me curious for what she had planned.

But I'm not giving her that satisfaction.
Guess we'll have to wait and see if it's worth my curiousity.

Otherwise it might just be a trap.

● ● ● ●

A/N: Hello friends and new readers! Thank you so much for the votes/comments and the loveeee! Are you ready for the nexxxxttt chapters? \(^▽^@)ノ Yea, me too! Lol!

Anyways this chapter is dedicated to chinito2_rekoleto32 ♡♡ Read her book: Obsessed(SasuSaku Fanfiction)! Really, I am very flattered because it had been my first time to be dedicated on a story and I simply want to return the favor and the love ಥ ▽ಥ)♡

Love you guys!

Nic xx