Part 51

A/N: Sorry I wasn't able to update yesterdaaaaayyy! But here it is! I'm very sorry for some cliffhanging moments. I hope you enjoy this chapter! ⊙ ▽⊙)♡♡

Aaaaannnddd I just want to ask how do you think or feel with my story? Are you liking it so far? ('Д')
Any comments about it would be appreciated ♡

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

I closed the zipper of my medium sized luggage filled with the clothes I packed right after Hinata and I had talked. I was going for a smaller luggage, but I realized I didn't even know where the business trip would be and how long would we stay there.

I'm probably sure mom knows it better than I do, right after Sasuke had talked to her, it's impossible for him to miss those details.

It was a good thing I realized that when I was with Hinata.

Earlier, Hinata came by 10 minutes after the end of my shift holding a batch of chocolate cookies wrapped beautifully on a plastic pack and tied neatly with a red and pink ribbon.

"Hi, sorry I'm late Sakura. I had to give out these cookies I baked to my friends, and this one is for you." She smiled cutely as she handed me over the cookie pack.
"Wow, thank you Hinata. Bet you made it extra special for someone." I teased, and Hinata gave me the correct reaction I was expecting. She blushed crimson red.

"So, what about the issue with code evil monster?" She whispered playfully.

I figured the office was not the proper place to talk about that, so Hinata and I left the building and had a walk in the park instead. When I told the story, Hinata found it funny and amusing, and just like mom, she thought it was cute.

"Definitely not cute." I insisted.
"Oh come on Sakura, if Naruto did that..." She giggled with the transparent thought of Naruto asking for permission to her parents.

"By the way Hinata, uhm, I actually don't know the details about the business trip. Where would it be?"
"Oh? Well, it's a resort on Miyako Island, we'll be staying for 3days 2nights."
"That long?"
"Mhmm."
"H-how will we get there?"
"We'll be riding a coach bus together with our colleagues,"

Well the good news about that trip was there were a lot of us.

But I bet Karin was included and that was the least thing to be excited about on this trip.

I lied on my bed beside the luggage I packed and closed my eyes.

I imagined myself wearing that red two piece swimsuit.

I was about to throw up almost at once.

A buzz on my pocket startled me, cutting off unsightly thoughts I was having. I read carefully the notification on the phone.

Master calling.....

I bolted from my bed and sat as I swiped the call to answer.

"S-sasuke."
"I was looking for you after work."
"Oh, I went home with Hinata. Uhm, is there something you want to tell me?"
"I'll be fetching you by early morning tomorrow. Make sure you're packed."
"Of course I'm packed. And, I thought we'll be taking the trip on a coach bus?"
"No, we'll take the car. Alone. Just the two of us."
"No, I want to be on the coach bus. Together with our colleagues."
"No, the car."
"You can go ahead and take the ride on the car, I'll be on the bus with Hinata."
"Stubborn as always, babe."

I smiled stupidly by myself as I felt Sasuke smirking over the phone.

After the phone call had ended, I grabbed my luggage out of my bed and placed it on the floor.

I fumbled on my bedsheets, hugged my soft cottony white pillow and little did I know I was dozing dreamily into sleep.

Birds were chirping in the morning, the leaves were rustling because of the wind, yet the day wasn't bright for the sun haven't rised a little higher just yet. I checked the wall clock, and it was 5:02am.

I paced to the bathroom and took a quick shower and prepared the clothes I'm wearing for today, just a tshirt and shorts to match.

A knock on my bedroom door caused me to turn quickly to check,
"Honey, goodmorning. Sasuke came early today." Mom yawned. "Are you going now?"

I pulled my luggage by its handles and nodded to mom as both of us went downstairs. Mom and I stood by the door,"Are you sure you're going to be okay mom?"

Mom yawned again and smiled sweetly as she nodded.

"Just give me a phone call if you need me okay?"

I kissed my mom goodbye as I went out of the house.

Sasuke was standing near our house, shades on top of his head, wearing a white polo shirt with the three top buttons undone, giving a good glimpse of his bare chest, knee-length shorts and matching sandals.

As I paced towards him, the scent of him was growing stronger making me want to linger with it much longer.

"Let's go." He said.
"I'm taking the bus."
"Let's go." Sasuke said once again as he used his authorative voice over.
"But-"
"I swear I'm going to carry your butt on my car if you argue more, tiger."

I figured it was not a good idea to do so, instead, I gave him a big pout showing I was not happy with this as I opened the front seat door open.

Sasuke drove the car and apparently he was pacing towards the direction to the office building.

After a few minutes, he parked his car on the empty space on the building's parking lot and stopped the engine.

"W-what are we doing here?"

Sasuke didn't say a word and took our luggages out of the car.

We both pulled our luggages and I quickly followed him as he walked through the parking lot.

Making a sharp left turn, I was astonished upon seeing the scene.

It was the coach bus, and people were lined up on its door, including Hinata and Naruto pulling up their luggages upon entering the coach bus.

"I- I thought.."
"You were pushy." Sasuke said bluntly. I restrained from smiling.

As Sasuke and I both entered the bus, Naruto gave us a grin ang greeted, "Thought you weren't coming with us, Sasuke. What made you changed your mind?" Naruto chuckled.
"I was forced."
"Thank you to Sakura then,"

Apparently, the only available seats were two by the left corner.

I didn't want to seat with Sasuke though so I checked where Hinata was and apparently she was sitting beside Naruto.

"Ah, sorry Sakura, I need to borrow Hinata, we have a few things to discuss." Naruto said as a matter-of-fact. Hinata gave me a sorry-kind-of smile and I know too well that she would be happy sitting with Naruto anyway.

Guess I have to bare with the burden.

I sat on the window side of the seat and was closely followed by Sasuke. I tensed as both of our arms brushed together.

I took a quick glance at him and found him half smiling at me.

"Calm down tiger. I'm not going to do anything with you.." Sasuke whispered as a smirk trail on his lips.

"..for now."