Part 12

I stared at the picture for some time. Sasuke was kissing my cheek and I was blushing like my cheeks were on fire. It caught my smile. Sasuke was looking cool on it though, like a prince from a fairy tale, kissing the maid version of Cinderella.

Sasuke led me to another part of the mall, it was clearly all about gadgets and technologies.

"What are we doing here?" I asked curiously.
"We're going to buy you a phone." Sasuke said.
"Wait, what? Why? I don't need it, I wouldn't be able to contact my mom on it anyway, so why bother?" I pointed out.
"Then we'll buy her one, too."
"That's not my point!"
"I order you to take it. I would be calling you at times. How am I going to reach you if you don't have a phone?" He said. Clearly the argument was done.

I really have no idea how to operate a phone much more differentiate it from the others, so Sasuke had to choose it for me. But it costs so much that I was bothered on how I'm gonna pay him.

"This is a necessity, Sakura. And stop worrying, I won't charge you for this." He smirked. He probably knew what was bothering me and cleared it all up. Sasuke bought two of it like he said, but I wasn't really comfortable of receiving expensive gifts like this.

We were walking around and saw the cinemas by the left side. "Want to watch a movie?" Sasuke asked. He might have seen something he liked and it's just 1:35 anyway, I have time. Before I could even ask what movie we'll be watching, he already bought tickets on the counter and popcorn for us and was dragging me to the theater.
The movie was action packed and romantic. I was fine with the action scenes, and okay with romantic ones. But I didn't know it actually had bed scenes. They were passionately kissing, naked, in bed, and they were making weird sounds! I didn't know they show this to the public! I blushed, I didn't want to watch this, much more with a guy! I was squirming in my seat.

It was over and I was thankful. The movie was great, but the bed scenes on it was giving me uncomfortable feelings.

"We should probably get going." I suggested. Sasuke was grinning and I don't know why. When we got in the car, he finally spoke.

"I had fun watching." He chuckled.
"Oh? Right. The movie was great." I said.
"It was fun watching you squirm." He grinned. What! This pervert!
"Well, because I'm not really comfortable with it!" I blurted out.
"You'll only be comfortable with it if you've done it with someone you like." He answered.
"Easy for you to say, you were the one with the 'best position' with Melodia!" I snapped.
"Whoa easy tiger, I'm not with her anymore, don't be jealous." He grinned.
"What - You - I - Ugh! I'm not jealous." My temper is clearly rising.
"Why don't we settle this argument on my house?" Sasuke suggested playfully. I glared at him. "Fine, since you're so bossy." He added.

Though he said fine when I suggested to head home, he brought me to a shop in a nearby street that seems to be an ice cream wonderland.

There were so many flavors of ice cream to choose from! I've had like 5 choices when I was younger but it was already a tough decision to make. What more of this? So many syrups of fudge, strawberries, caramel and much more syrup of different flavors! The toppings oh my gosh, it had sprinkles, mini kisses, crushed kitkats, crushed oreos, crushed reese, m&m's, they also had sliced fruits like bananas and strawberries! They even had build-your-own cookie ice cream sandwich and ice cream crepes!

"This is heaven!" I shouted at glee.
"You're welcome." He smiled.

I took some chocolate rocky road flavored ice cream with hershey fudge syrup, mini kisses and fresh strawberries on top. It was one of the most beautiful things in the world. Fine, I'm exaggerating but it is really beautiful.

Sasuke took a plain green looking ice cream.

"Want to try this?" Sasuke asked.
"No tha-" Sasuke was already halfway of raising his spoonful of green ice cream and feeding it to me.
"Open up, babe." Sasuke said. I didn't want him to feed me though. I blushed. "Come on, the ice cream will melt." Sasuke added. I didn't have much choice, I know I couldn't turn it down. It was so spoonful so I took half of it on the spoon.

"Wow, this is delicious!" I said, it was unexpectedly delicious, the weird colored ice cream was heavenly. Sasuke ate the half of it.
"It's even more delicious when this spoon had been in your mouth." Sasuke teased. "It's pistachio. Like it?" He said. I nodded and he smiled.

"Think of this as the thing you were uncomfortable about, not bad until you've tried it, huh?" Sasuke chuckled.
"Not very funny! Don't make such weird comparisons with i-ice cream." I blushed with shame of even thinking he has a point.

"Fine. Now let me teach you about the phone." He took out the phones and demonstrated it to me.

After finishing both of our ice creams and the demonstrations of the phone, it was quarter to 4pm.

"Sasuke, I need to go, the ram-"
"The Ramen Shop?" He said coldly. "I thought I told you to quit?" He said. He looked scary. I didn't even mention anything to Mr. Namito and Aki about quiting.
"I'm taking you there." He said bluntly.

Uh oh, you're in trouble Sakura.