Part 57

I dipped and squeezed the wet cloth on the water filled basin as I damped it on Sasuke's face.

He slept with silence and red stained face, probably because he had drank too much.

This was fine, he took care of me when I was drunk, I'm just simply returning the favor.

"Stop doing this... you're just.. the next woman," He mumbled earlier. And
I know that perfectly. I know, I know.

Aki reminded me of that as well,

"Why did you drag me here?"
"Sakura.."
"Is this about.. Sasuke?"

One look he gave me and I knew I was right. I know Aki was worried about me, and I appreciate that.

But..

He has nothing to worry about.

It wasn't like I'm expecting something from Sasuke and me. Maybe I was just too caught up with some intimate moments that's why I'm feeling this - whatever this is. I knew perfectly that Sasuke was an asshole, a total rich bastard and an evil playboy to begin with. But still he is my boss and I have to be with him no matter how he is.

We're not in a relationship and we'll never be in one.

I decided to tidy the place and prepared to sleep. I pulled the blankets over Sasuke's chest and stumbled on the bed beside him.

I stared at him for a moment, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, the shape of his lips and face, they all look perfect, and considering the fact that he had warned me from the start to never ever fall in love with him, well, I'm sure I avoided that.. probably.

Sasuke started stirring and I was caught off guard, his eyes gently opened and immedieatly turned his face to my direction, he was awake again, but still definitely drunk.

Now what, asshole?

Are you going to tell me how I would be the least choices of any man?

"Do you like me?" He mumbled as he gazed at me with his sloppy eyes.

I wasn't definitely expecting that.

"I like you as my boss,"
"Do you like me as a man?" Sasuke grinned,
"I like you as a friend and you're a man,"
"Tch. You know what I'm talking about, woman."

"Am I suppose to like you?" I argued.
"What if I asked you to?"
"Why should I? Aren't I just the next woman? Why not move on to the next one after me and skip the process on me?"

"What if - you're the last?" His eyes studied mine, eye to eye, mind to mind -

heart to heart.

I stared at his dark intimidating eyes and I'm.... lost. Lost at thoughts, lost at words.

Sasuke's eyes started to doze off again, he slept while I was left hanging with his empty words.

I pulled the blankets over my face, expecting if it's out of sight, out of mind. Carelessly hoping it'll help me sleep for tonight.

Uncounted minutes of restlessly tossing and turning with unwanted thoughts in mind, I grew unaware for how tired I felt and finally, I was slowly succumbing to sleep.

The wind was blowing, the leaves of the trees were rustling, I opened my eyes and realizing what was in front of me. Beautiful bouquet of white roses filled the sides, a red carpet beneath my feet and the crowd from their seats smiled and teared as they look up on me.

Sasuke.

He smiled. He was standing infront wearing a black tux and a rose of pale pink was pinned on the side of his chest.

He was waiting.

I need to walk now, I thought. Soon as I took courage to make my first step, a woman with red hair on a white wedding dress walked through the aisle, stopping midway to turn and look at me with an evil grin on her face.

"Sakura,"

My eyes withdrew and opened to the sound of the voice. Sasuke lay on the bed with his elbow propped up, supporting his head as he elevated it.

"Were you dreaming?"

Realizing I had a dream about marrying him, I shook my head. But then I realized as well that it wasn't my wedding after all, I shook my head more.

"You were squirming though,"
"It's nothing, probably. And what are you doing?"
"Watching you sleep."
"W-what for?"
"I like seeing you squirm." He grinned evilishly.
"Pervert!" I said as I forced myself up to sit yet was ataken back immediately when Sasuke's hand took my shoulder and pushed me down back to bed.

"It's still early, why don't we talk?"
"Talk about what?"
"Last night."
"You said everything you had to say last night, I bel-" My words were eaten back as he closed his lips on mine, I was drowning again. Drowning on dangerous waters I shouldn't be swimming in. I gripped on the bed sheets, trying to keep myself, trying not to let go from falling into his dangerous lures and traps.

As he gently pulled back and opened his eyes to gaze at me, I looked at him back, eyes filled with confusion and desperation to know things.

"Why are you doing this me?"

"I should be asking you the same question, tiger." Sasuke said with clenched jaw as he took another moment to press his lips against mine. I didn't know if I wanted this, I didn't know if I wanted something from him. I gripped on his raven hair and returned his kisses. His tongue explored mine and I had the audacity to welcome him. The feeling of sensation with him was something always new to me.

Sasuke suddenly broke the kiss and gazed at me with wonder-filled eyes as his lips curved into a smile.

"I know this sex will be cutted off either by you or something and I hate it so-"
"S-sex? We're not having sex! I-it's after a marriage!" I blushed intensely as such unfamiliar words escaped through my lips.
"You mean we're not having sex until I put a ring on you?"
"O-of course. And who said I'm going to marry you?"
"So you mean, you're just teasing me?"
"T-teasing?"

Sasuke facepalmed himself before saying,
"I am highly turned on right now and you're going to leave me hanging, woman."
"I-I didn't want that, and - and you were kissing me first so I- you know. But I didn't want to make a baby!"

Sasuke's eyes filled with humor, he chuckled and grinned, "Who said we're going to make a baby?"

"Isn't s-sex for baby making?"
"Well, yeah, but I'm not going to release it inside,"
"What do you mean?"
"You sure you don't know?"
"Gee, sorry for having 0% experience,"

Sasuke's mouth was suddenly filled with laughter. It was the very first time I saw him bursting with that emotion. I even doubted if he knew how to laugh. I smiled and giggled as I watch him. It would've been better if I knew what he was laughing at, though.

"You are such a turn off, babe. But I'm glad you have 0% experience. I'll definitely make it a hundred. I'll take it all." He said as the last ghost of his last laugh left, he grinned and took a quick kiss on my lips.

"I want you,"