Part 2

The day starts with a piece of toasted bread and a cup of coffee.
It was too early to think of problems, but I was thinking my night shift later in the Ramen shop wouldn't be enough for the expenses in the house. I had to do something. Mom won't tell me if she has problems with money ever since I started working, as well as now so I had the initiative to help her anyway.

"I'm going out today mom."
"Where are you going honey?"
"Just gonna look around, I'll be back, don't worry too much." I smiled.

I'm gonna look for another job. Day shift. It would be tiresome working day and night, but it's okay, as long as I can help my mom.

While I was walking along the pathway in town, I was attracted to the sound of music coming from the store across the road. It sounded like something my dad used to sing to me when I was young. I missed him. The urge to see him again, to hold him again, to hug and kiss him and tell how I love him. I absentmindedly walked across the street and by surprise there was a Mercedes that almost bumped into me. I dropped into my knees. The driver of the car went outside to check on me.

"For goodness' sake miss, would you mind looking when you're crossing in the road?!" He shouted. He was wearing formal attire, well groomed and shades to cover his eyes.
"I.. I'm sorry sir." I standed and bowed to him, I could still hear the music and a tear dropped in my eye.
"Are you okay?" This time his voice was soft and calm. He probably noticed the tear.
"Yes I'm okay, thank you. Sorry about that." I said, facing down.

I saw him grab his wallet and pulled out a card. He remove his shades and I finally saw his whole face. I was astonished to see such beauty. I was blankly staring at him . He snapped his fingers in front of my face and he smirked. I swallowed and said "Okay."

"This is my business card. Call me if you need help regarding this matter. Have a good day." He said that with no expression in his face. He looked much more better when he smirked. He left and somehow I felt like I'm gonna miss him. He almost killed you and you're gonna miss him just because he's handsome? Haha! My ego laughed at me.

The music I was looking for stopped playing a while ago, maybe, I didn't even notice because of that guy. I read the business card he gave me. His name is Uchiha Sasuke and works in the Uchiha Corporation. That explains the luxury car.

He has the same name with my childhood friend. Perhaps he is. said my mind. There are thousands of people with the name Sasuke, Sakura. said my ego. I didn't know which one to believe but I tried to set that aside and look for a job first.

As I thought, rejections again and again. I sigh. It's hard looking for a job.
No luck today, but at least I get to meet a handsome guy.

"Mom, I'm home." I went inside our house and saw mom lying on the floor. I rushed to check on her.
"Mom?" I saw her sad teary eyes. She sat and wiped her tears.
"You miss him?" I asked. She nodded and gave me a hug.

By 'him', I meant some guy my mom really love, surprisingly it's not my dad. She still thinks that dad is a good friend who helped her with everything. She said her true love was engaged to someone his parents had arranged. They decided to run away instead, but mom doesn't want to destroy his relationship with his family so she promised herself to never see him again. Time by time, I got used to see her sad when she remembers.

"I don't regret anything I decided honey." she gave me a warm, faint smile.
"You look like you've been regretting you didn't ran away with him for years mom." I laughed.
"Silly, I don't. If I did ran away with him, then you wouldn't be with me now." She kissed my forehead and hugged me.
"N'aaw! I love you mom!"

I'm happy they didn't ran away together but kinda sad too when I see my mom crying because of him. I wanted to do something. Look for him. That would be hard, but I'll try.

We can do this Sakura!