Part 30

Rikka hugged me tight as she said her last goodbyes.

"It was really nice meeting you, Sakura. I wish you very very good luck and I really hope you can visit me sometime. Just contact me with my number and email I gave you, keep in touch!"
"I will, Rikka! Thank you for everything!" I said comfortly as I hugged her back.
"Thank you, really sir! For giving me this opportunity."
"You're welcome." Sasuke said bluntly.

"Bye!" She waved and smiled at me and Sasuke as she took off.

"Now, where were we?" Sasuke grinned.
"Shut it!" I blushed.

A buzz on my phone startled me.

Aki calling....

I answered immediately and took a few distance away from Sasuke.

"Hello Aki?"
"Sakura, so, have you told her yet?"
"Oh, no, not yet!"
"That's fine. I was having second thoughts anyway. Haha!"
"Don't you dare!"
"Just kidding. Missed your voice. See you soon."

I blushed with what he said, I mean, it's not like I like him or something!

"Blushing all over him again?" Sasuke said with a serious gaze he gave me.

"Are you jealous, sir?" I chuckled as I mocked his question earlier.
"What if I am?" Sasuke responded, and he was not even close to smiling. Should I keep up or drop this joke on him? Or should I..

"You have nothing to do with me and Aki. I'm not minding your business with the woman you were with last night."
"What-"

Before I could hear what he was going to say next, I grabbed my bag and walked away. I was not going to give him the satisfaction of him getting under my skin.

'What if I am?' Yeah right. Being jealous is one of the least things a womanizer would ever feel.

Although he did look a lot serious, a voice said behind my mind.
Well that's what a womanizer wants you to think. That they're pretty serious over you. I haven't had experience but I used to watch tv series too!

I decided to go to the 16th floor where Ms. Hara was, to give her the good news.

"Well, well, well." A familiar feminine voice greeted me. "What brought you here?" She smiled as I turned to face her.
"Hello Karin, I need to talk to Ms. Hara."

The door nearby Karin opened and thankfully, it was Ms. Hara. I didn't need to bare any longer with Karin.

"Oh, Sakura." Ms. Hara said in surprise.
"I have a message for you." I smiled warmly.
"Come in,"

Ms. Hara closed the door behind me as I went inside. She left and took the seat closer to me.

"Come, sit, my dear." She said softly. "Is this about my request?" She looked at me with hopeful eyes, as if everything she knows had depended on the answer I was about to give her.

"Yes, Ms. Hara. Aki had accepted your request and he was ready to talk to you whenever."
Ms. Hara clasped her hands on her mouth and her eyes had filled with joy.

Why is that? I was confused. What is it about him and her?

"But, he said with one condition, he said only if I was with him as well... of course I tried to talk me away from this!"
"I see. Then I do not disapprove of it. I am glad he had found a woman he trusts after a long time, and I am more than happy to know her - you - and to witness the great change in him. Thank you."

Thank you? What did I do? All I did was deliver a message. I really had no idea.

"Then is it okay if we talk over by Monday? I wanted to talk to him soon but I do understand it's Friday and this is a game night for him and his father." She smiled softly with evident signs of relief.

How could she know about something so personal like that? Should I ask.... or..

"I hope you're not offended Ms. Hara, but what exactly is your relationship with Aki?"

Ms. Hara look at me surprised. Or amused?

"I - I thought you knew." She responded. "Well, I am Sasori's mother, you see." Ms. Hara claimed.

Wait what? Mother? Who?

"You're what? Aki's mother?" I was more than surprised. I was shock. I actually never considered to ask Aki about her mom, I respected it as Aki respected me for not asking where my father was.

"I left him with Namito when he was still a baby. We both had agreed with it. We - we - Namito and I were very young and in love back then. But to run this company, I was not allowed to marry to whom I choose. I had no choice, I had no freedom. My father hid me until I gave birth with Sasori and forced me to give him back to Namito or he'll treat him everyday like some servant. I got his point, my baby Sasori was not welcome and I didn't want him to live with such neglect. I gave him up." She sobbed.

"I was forced to marry someone else. Ever since I gave him up, I always tried to reach out. But it was no use, he was already aware of what I've done, that I have left them and then he closed his heart for me."

It was a tragic story. A story as tragic as mine. I didn't know what to say, but I listened carefully to what she was saying.

"And then you came along." She said and startled me quite a bit.
"M-me?"
"You're the reason why he's going to talk me, are you not?" She smiled as a teardrop fell on her cheek. "Thank you. I just want you to know that there may or may not be a progress after our talk, still, I want to thank you for giving this chance."

I didn't know what to say, I never thought I could've done something so simple yet so life changing for her.

Ms. Hara is Aki's - no - Sasori's mother.

I am going to help her however I can.

● ● ● ●

A/N: Reactions? Although I really thought I've made Ms. Hara quite obviously Sasori's mom. XD More updates and characters coming! ;) Vote/Comment/Suggest/Recommend my story if you have time to spareee ● ▽●)♡

Nic xx