Author's Note

I hope you guys have time to read my note! ♡♡♡

I really really want to know your comments about this story so far, and I just want to inform you guys some details about the story as well! :)

But before that:

Hi to the new and loyal readers, wow, I feel so happy you've reached 'til part 37! I feel so great gaining new friends and readers here at wattpad, especially here at my story.

Really, I just want to thank you guys for making it up until here. Can I assume for a moment that you guys getting this far means my story still got you hooked up? Lol!

I know my story is a bit typical, but still, you guys made it feel unique, thank you for that, fellow Naruto character shippers! ♡♡

Besides from giving you thanks, I also want to answer some confusions. (Or possible confusions you have or might have!) Like, how is it called Sweet Revenge when you clearly haven't seen or read any form of revenge up until now?

Well, as of the moment, I want to build up the relationship between Sakura and Sasuke. I want it to be memorable for the both of them and especially for you guys. I was hoping that giving them a lot lot lot of moments will make the story more touching, dramatic, and again, super duper memorable at the later part of the story!

Aaaannnddd I just really want to know your comments about Sweet Revenge. Whether it may be positive or negative, I'd be gladly to accept each and every one of them.

Just feel free to tell me anything regarding this story, may it be about the storyline, characters or how I write it. ♡♡

Anyway, I just really want to thank you guys for reaching it until part 37. Thank you for reading it, actually! I will be updating more, and expect it to be completed longer than expected because I will be writing the love stories of Sakura and Sasuke's grandchildren as well loljk!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCCCCHHHH!
That's all. Lol

♡♡♡♡♡♡