Part 73

A/N: May contain tinsy winsy pinch of lemons ⚠ But here's another updateeee for youuuu! ♡♡♡ I miss you guys. Sorry for the late update again! Gomennnnn gomennn ≧Д≦)

Enjoy the chapter, or so. Lol.
Thanks for the votes/comments/reads by the wayyy! (ノ゚▽゚)ノKyaa♡♡♡

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

I finally knew what he meant to do.

And if he's thinking he's got me under his palms, no siiiiirrrr nu-uh!

I thought irrelevantly as I sat on the couch on his bedroom as I hold the reports I've been double checking, or rather quadruple checking because of great distraction on the opposite side of the room.

He sat on his bed, scribbling down his signatures for some documents and typing something I do not know of on the laptop that sat on his bed.

I knew he was giving me the cold shoulders or silent treatment again because he did said last night he'll make me miss him.

And I'd like to believe it's not working.

Yes, I would like to think that.

Earlier in the morning I woke up with a familiar car waiting outside the house, I wasn't excited at all really, it may just be coincidental that I was moving faster than the usual.

And by then I met Mr. Matsumoto, Sasuke's driver, who was actually the one waiting for me.

"Ms. Haruno. Goodmorning, I was asked by young master to fetch for you. He needs his files to be brought up to him in his house, he does not want to struggle walking. I will be taking you to the company and to young master's home as well."

Mr. Matsumoto said, while I pouted mentally all the way.

"I do need my computer too." I said to Sasuke, finally breaking the ice, because we literally didn't talk since morning and it was getting on my nerves.

Way to go for the second day of having a boyfriend.

"Stop ignoring me." I blushed and grunted at the same time, as if I was a puny little girlfriend asking for his boyfriend for attention. Sheesh, shoujo mangas. On the other hand, I am different because I'm asking for work related things, I guess.

His eyes left the screen of his laptop and looked at me with his emotionless and masked look as he propped up his elbows and rested his chin on his palms.

"Say it." He breathed.

"Say what?" I asked stupidly, trying not to be nervous and not making him think I'm under his palms.

Yet, his eyes remain still and his face, expressionless.

"I don't know what you mean.." I said, biting my lip.

Sasuke almost sighed mentally and said, "I'm done with a few, use it if you need it." He referred to the laptop.

I stood up and went to his place. Attempting to carry the laptop to a work table, Sasuke gestured me to stop and said, "do it here", that had left me breathless again.

The history of Bed and Sasuke combinations wasn't at all great for me, his touches alone could make me feel a sensation I never understood before and it was uncomfortable for me to find it addictive and something to crave for.

I sat of the edge of the bed closely to the laptop timidly as I swallowed.

But what happened next was almost unexpected.

Because he didn't pounce me or kiss me or touch me, and I felt so embarrassed of myself for waiting for it.

I was able to make some progress on my reports on my own business flash drive as I plug it on Sasuke's laptop while he remain quiet behind me, I wasn't done at all, and I want it to be done quickly for the deadlines he gave me, and being treated coldly by him wasn't at all helping.